Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#145374 - 02/16/06 01:30 AM Re: My Answer [Re: Helliott]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
The Final Solution is pertinent to yourself.

It is your own solution for moving through life with joy.

Only through "understanding yourself" can you "cherish the demom within and revel in your true nature and feeling glad, move on to the Final Solution."

It is your solution, pertinent to your own make-up, that is the solution to life's struggles and which provides emancipation from herd mentality.

It has nothing to do with death. More to do with living life.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#145375 - 02/16/06 11:06 AM Re: Final Solution? [Re: Helliott]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Great book. The only thing about the Satanic Witch that is confusing to me is the use of the word witch; which as you may or may not know is a Christian concept. (Also note that normally, if not always, no "witches" were burned at the stake. Normally heretics - religious difference - rebels and thieves - and also family fueds where the people who were involved with or were burned at the stake)

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#145376 - 02/16/06 03:15 PM Re: Final Solution? [Re: man_mind]
Lust Offline

man mind wrote <Great book. The only thing about the Satanic Witch that is confusing to me is the use of the word witch; which as you may or may not know is a Christian concept. (Also note that normally, if not always, no "witches" were burned at the stake. Normally heretics - religious difference - rebels and thieves - and also family fueds where the people who were involved with or were burned at the stake) >

In the introduction by High Priestess Peggy Nadramia, it clearly says that those who can accurately employ the rules of the chase, and put them to use shall be called "witches."

Edited by tier_instinct (02/16/06 03:37 PM)

#145377 - 02/16/06 03:51 PM Re: My Answer [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Lust Offline

I agree with you 100% on this Warlock UVRay. It is my understanding that Dr. LaVey fought death all the way to the end.
I couldn't imagine Dr. LaVey would ever imply death as Final Solution. I draw this conclusion based on chapter X in The Satanic Bible.
"Hail Satan!"
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#145378 - 02/16/06 04:12 PM Re: Final Solution? [Re: Linguascelesta]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
They may think it's a solution because they're miserable losers.

"Poor me, I want to kill myself."

Boo freakin' hoo. Big babies.

#145379 - 02/16/06 04:15 PM Re: Final Solution? [Re: Linguascelesta]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I agree.

Read the quote from Magister Nemo in my signature for my point of view. It says it all.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

The first principle is that you must not fool yourselfand you are the easiest person to fool. ~Richard Feynman

#145380 - 02/16/06 05:31 PM Re: Final Solution? [Re: Lust]
man_mind Offline
Banned

indeed she did.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements