Topic Options
#146228 - 02/17/06 04:12 PM Carlos Castaneda
Tyrson Offline

Loc: Canada
Just wondering what thoughts, if any the forum members have on his series of books.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carlos_Castaneda

Hail
"When you finally understand the universe, it will not only be stranger than you imagine, it will be stranger than you can imagine." Arthur C. Clarke "Do What Thou Wilt Shall Be The Whole Of The Law" Aleister Crowley

#146229 - 02/17/06 04:14 PM Re: Carlos Castaneda [Re: Tyrson]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
He is an academic fraud.

Mind altering drugs have no place in Satanism.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#146230 - 02/17/06 04:20 PM Re: Carlos Castaneda [Re: Svengali]
Tyrson Offline

Loc: Canada
Thats a fair statemant, more the application of Will.
Forgive me if I offended.

Hail

Edited by Tyrson (02/17/06 04:42 PM)

#146231 - 02/17/06 04:39 PM Re: Carlos Castaneda [Re: Tyrson]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
"Application of will" in what sense?

Why waste time on obviously bogus and counterproductive nonsense when there are so many other things with a better signal-to-noise ratio?
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements