Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#146456 - 02/18/06 02:00 PM What we can learn from children
Korvyn Offline

Loc: Plymouth, MI
I work at a few coffee shops in the greater Detroit area, and I always come across very interesting people. A few days ago I met an odd girl by the name of Cassandra. I noticed for a few weeks that she is always crying in the lobby, attracting the attention of other boys her age and older (grandpa age) men; then soon after comes up to the counter and buys some candy. So I asked her what was going on. She told me that she actually receives money from the boys and men due to her "fits." I was astonished! Here is a young witch, with no formal knowledge of Satanism. We can certainly learn a lot about lesser magic from these little witches and warlocks.

I patted her on the head with a smile.

Hail Cassandra!
In the Blood and the Fire, Korvyn DeRuilley ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hail Tiamat! Hail Satan! For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God." - The Satanic Bible . Anton Szandor LaVey Read that very carefully, if you don't get it, you never will.

#146457 - 02/18/06 02:04 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Korvyn]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Cute.

Potentially annoying, but cute .

Now, we just have to hope that she also learns how to get things by just asking for them, and that the mask doesn't become tied to the self.
(Gah, I'm such a pessimist sometimes...)

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#146458 - 02/18/06 02:06 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: TrojZyr]
Korvyn Offline

Good point, nothing more annoying than a whiney teen.
In the Blood and the Fire, Korvyn DeRuilley ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Hail Tiamat! Hail Satan! For I stand forth to challenge the wisdom of the world; to interrogate the "laws" of man and of "God." - The Satanic Bible . Anton Szandor LaVey Read that very carefully, if you don't get it, you never will.

#146459 - 02/18/06 02:11 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Korvyn]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Yep. I know many girls and young women who learned how to "turn on" the whining, crying, and puppy eyes--indeed, many are explicitly or implicitly taught that this is the only way you can get what you want-- but have never learned how to "turn it off." They become whiners and criers, in the end.

(Feminists, in contrast, realize how annoying and wimpy these tactics are, and totally and utterly renounce them--even when they would be useful!)

But, the promising sign here is that little Cassandra consciously knows what she's doing, and why. She seems to realize that she's using a tool to achieve a goal--a tool which is not her, nor reflective of who she is---and that usually makes all the difference.

#146460 - 02/18/06 03:02 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Korvyn]
Lust Offline

What intrigues me, and I find more interesting is, she won. Let me explain. First she gained your attention, and you call her "odd" = charm.
Second you were so "fascinated," and enticed enough.
So you decide to stalk her coning, crying, and "magical" attributes.
In the end you remarked her confession, so you pat her on the head in submission.
Well, sounds like she successfully gained all she was after, and everyone in her wake to me.
Brilliant observation but you cannot forget the fact that you too were caught in her own type of attraction spell magic, she was paid off by you with the "pat on the head."
So with that said, I guess we have learned something after all.
"Hail Satan!"

Edited by tier_instinct (02/18/06 03:13 PM)

#146461 - 02/18/06 04:52 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Lust]
Korvyn Offline

In a sense I suppose. I would guess that every parent/guardian is caught in the same sort of spell. Although I don't understand the "stalk" part. I noticed it, respected it, and rewarded it.

Edited by skuggiulfur (02/18/06 04:54 PM)

#146462 - 02/18/06 06:21 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Korvyn]
Lust Offline

Right on. I understand exactly what you were speaking of though. Especially in young Females outside of Satanism. There are many forms of lesser magic, and are found to be very easily employed .
Of course this comes very natural to attractive Females. To be aware that one is working their particular magic on you, and making a choice as to show "Reward" is where the Satanist will come out on top.
Hail Satan!

Edited by tier_instinct (02/18/06 06:22 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#146463 - 02/18/06 07:20 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: TrojZyr]
man_mind Offline
Banned

Annoying, indeed. My four year old (Almost) does this sort of thing all the time.

Go in to a store for a snack. Come out with a banana or an apple, and five extra dollars because she looks to the nearest well dressed man and states while fluttering her long lashes, "Look, I picked a healthy snack." Or something as equally overly obvious.

I just laugh.
This cassandra has the right ide too. "Money makes people happy."

So be sad in front of a bank.

Wehn I was a kid, I would stand around the corner while my (The funniest part to me) over weight brother (350+) told the people who came out, while wearing no shoes and no shirt, that "Sir, I'm really hungry" *Tear in eye*.

Within fourty minutes we were going to the arcade or wherever with 70+ dollars.

Hail Satan!

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#146464 - 02/18/06 07:28 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: TrojZyr]
Satanya Offline
Banned

Exactly.

When she is older, crying aint gonna get her no cake.

I dont believe that a child at that age without instruction could be capable to channel alone whatever "charm" she may have.

To me that just sounds like any kid from Rio right at your table in attempts to gather enough to buy glue.

#146465 - 02/18/06 08:08 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Korvyn]
Bogey_Man Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lost.
Okay, I've had it. I sat in the candy store for an hour, crying, and didn't have one goddamn quarter given to me for one lousy gum drop.

That bitch has got it going on.

#146466 - 02/19/06 12:00 AM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Satanya]
man_mind Offline
Banned

A big factor in it, is charm.

Even most of the elite lack it.

"A priest is one who harbors the ill and gives them faith because they fear death and they are weak."

#146467 - 02/19/06 03:42 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Bogey_Man]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Ohh, poor thing.

I have some Buttered Popcorn jelly bellies you can have.

#146468 - 02/19/06 03:53 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: TrojZyr]
Disease0fTheKing Offline

Loc: Oregon USA
It is not the signal of distress alone by which she obtained attention. Appearance, posture and carefully selected actions allowed her Magickal attributes. An art if I say so myself.

#146469 - 02/19/06 03:58 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: Satanya]
Disease0fTheKing Offline

Do not underestimate the power of progressive Magick.

#146470 - 02/19/06 05:05 PM Re: What we can learn from children [Re: TrojZyr]
Disease0fTheKing Offline

Aah, those delectible creatures that would tear eachother apart for only a moment of recognition.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43982 Topics
406058 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements