Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#147542 - 02/26/06 11:09 PM Re: consent and attire [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
DeLamar_J Offline

Loc: Ohio
Very rarely is a man going to say no if he is single. I couldnt imagine what it would be like to raped by a woman. I have to wonder if its possible. Can a woman make a man get hard against his will???
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. My personal web page---> http://www.myspace.com/39440105

#147543 - 02/26/06 11:26 PM Re: Self Defence For Women And Children [Re: DeLamar_J]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Rapers who do it to stupid girls are still quite guilty, but the girls are somehow also

No, they are NOT guilty of anything. Rape is one of the absolute worst things that can happen to someone, no one deserves that(except the rapists themselves)- especially not for being a tease. That is such petty shit. The vast majority of women who decide to do the things you mentioned do so without getting raped, I dont see why you think they should be afraid or see it as a rape waiting to happen when thats not realistic. most men are not rapists, and when they are they dont do it to a woman because she is stupid.

Alot of women do go around acting like a tease, but that does not give a person the right to rape them. Even if your in the bed room and just get the tip in lol, and she decides to stop, guess what? Its time to stop.
I have said to some women, dont walk around that area, and dont dress like that. I always get the same reply which is, I can do what I want, dress how I want, and walk where I want because its a free country. That is true, and you should be able to. But in todays world you just cant, unless you are prepared to risk being hurt.

I think you are still thinking of this as a sex issue rather than power. Rapists will go for whoever they can overpower, which is most women, children or the elderly. I do not think its anyones fault that they are at the wrong place at the wrong time- the rapist would have raped whoever was there if person a had decided to stay in.

I refuse to walk around in fear all the time because I am a woman. I have to live my life and I refuse to blame people for getting raped in any way at all. Its just not right.

#147544 - 02/26/06 11:30 PM Re: consent and attire [Re: DeLamar_J]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

Very rarely is a man going to say no if he is single. I couldnt imagine what it would be like to raped by a woman. I have to wonder if its possible. Can a woman make a man get hard against his will???

the body can react in ways that the mind doesnt want it to. Sometimes women orgasm during a rape even though they are certainly traumatized and didnt enjoy it.

as far as asking a man- well, sex doesnt happen without a few words being exchanged(in my life anyway!), and I am not shy when it comes to talking about it.

**and about the topic before, about not getting consent- well it made me think about a passed out woman. some women probably wouldnt mind if their boyfriends fucked them while they were passed out, but its not fair to assume they wouldnt mind especially considering the aftermath....

#147545 - 02/26/06 11:48 PM Re: consent and attire [Re: uncleherpe]
DeLamar_J Offline

Loc: Ohio
That would be so wierd to have an anwanted orgasm.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. My personal web page---> http://www.myspace.com/39440105

#147546 - 02/27/06 09:55 AM Re: consent and attire [Re: DeLamar_J]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

I couldnt imagine what it would be like to raped by a woman. I have to wonder if its possible. Can a woman make a man get hard against his will???

Yes. Just because a man gets physically excited from stimulation, does not mean he wants to necessarily act on it with that particular partner. It is less common, but a woman can force a man. You are thinking in terms of stereotypes. This woman could be someone you hate, someone you would abhor the very idea of having sex with. She could still physically stimulate your sex organ.

A woman can be a lot bigger and stronger, she can tie a man up and stimulate him sexually. This does not mean he wants to have sex with her. It could be a very humiliating experience, to be sure. Just think about it a little. Not only are you helpless to defend against something you don't want, you are humiliated that your body is actually reacting in a way you don't want it to. Even if she brings you to orgasm, if you did not want that to happen in the first place, it would not be very pleasurable.

Boy, has this thread gotten off track.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#147547 - 02/27/06 10:04 AM Re: consent and attire [Re: dragondancer]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Indeed it has! But... you know, sometimes these things happen!

You are correct by the way, men have a tendency to be stimulated physically even if they do not wish to be and I know several men who have been forced into sexual acts they did not want.

#147548 - 02/27/06 11:18 AM Re: consent and attire [Re: DeLamar_J]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
I was once told by a very wise men, ďA fly landing on a manís dick can get him hard, just image what a determined woman can do!Ē

Besides, there are instruments that if used correctly can stimulate a man, painfully perhaps but the ensuing reaction would be all the female would be concerned with.

However, this conversation has gotten way out of hand at this point. So I shall excuse myself from further discussion on the matter.

#147549 - 02/27/06 05:37 PM Re: consent and attire [Re: Satanya]
Stev2 Offline

Thanks Satanya. I guess I read that wrong.

#147550 - 02/27/06 06:52 PM Re: consent and attire [Re: DeLamar_J]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

South Africa has some of the highest levels of rape in the world, to the point many women have been raped literally on multiple occasions. Adding to this issue is the high prevalence of HIV.

There have been cases of gangs of females, who have been raped and have HIV, attacking and raping men in 'revenge attacks'.

#147551 - 03/01/06 07:23 AM Re: Self Defence For Women And Children [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
desdinova096 Offline

Loc: FORT MOHAVE ARIZONA
In response to the legalities of any given situation. ''Better to be judged by twelve than carried by six''!

#147552 - 03/01/06 07:43 AM Re: Self Defence For Women And Children [Re: Maya]
desdinova096 Offline

Loc: FORT MOHAVE ARIZONA
Also, as far as the groin goes, especially from behind. don't be shy,just grab those testes and twist as hard as you can. I imagine if you put enough effort into it,they might just come off.A well deserved fate for any rapist or chomo.

#147553 - 03/01/06 08:08 AM Re: Self Defence For Women And Children- Another important fact.. [Re: DeLamar_J]
MalorumBanorum Offline

Loc: San Francisco, CA, USA
There have been a few studies that have shown a negative affect of self-defense classes for women- Over Confidence. Just remember, these classes dont make you a ninja or a super hero. Just because you feel like you can defend yourself better doesnt mean you should walk down a street that you otherwise wouldnt. These classes are a supplamental to common sense and proactiveness, to be used as a last resort.

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406136 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements