Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#148247 - 02/28/06 02:38 PM Concerning the Balance Factor.
melektaus8 Offline

Loc: Michigan.
My question is in reference to the Balance Factor. I believe I hold a firm grasp on what it is (the accurate measurement of compatibility in a magical working and the application thereof), however, if there are any other vital points existing outside of what I know I am eager to hear of them.

Hail Satan!
-Mikael.

Edited by melektaus8 (02/28/06 11:15 PM)

#148248 - 02/28/06 06:24 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: melektaus8]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I think of the Balance Factor as an extension of objective reality.

For example:

If you're an ugly son of a bitch, your chance of attracting a gorgeous supermodel is fairly low.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, however, if the majority thinks you're ghastly, it's safe to assume that you're ghastly.

When performing magic, think in terms of what you can honestly expect; that is the Balance Factor.

I may be wrong.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#148249 - 02/28/06 07:39 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Poetaster]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
On the shoulders of that, once you know what reality is, you should not just give up, but figure out a way to have your goals match up with reality.

Sometimes, you can alter reality--namely, yourself, or a situation---in some way, while other times, it's better to just change or re-define your goal.

So, the presence of the Balance Factor isn't the signal to say, "Oh well," it's often the signal to say, "What can I do to generally get what I desire, considering what I have to work with?"

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#148250 - 02/28/06 07:47 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: TrojZyr]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I agree.

Reality can be tweaked if the potential is present.

But, it's important to be honest with yourself.

Self-awareness is the key; know your limitations and capabilities.

Quote:

"What can I do to generally get what I desire, considering what I have to work with?"

Indeed.

Again, the key is honesty.

"Think in terms of what you can honestly expect."
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#148251 - 02/28/06 10:10 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: melektaus8]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Or, alternatively, you can read "The Satanic Witch" and start pursuing girls that are opposite of you on the personality synthesizer chart. Also in the book of Belial there is a chapter (Theory and Practice of Satanic Magic) that includes info on glamours. Re-read that, and then be honest with yourself.

#148252 - 03/01/06 02:27 AM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Jack_Lantern]
IX Von ZehEhv Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Or, alternatively, you can read "The Satanic Witch" and start pursuing girls that are opposite of you on the personality synthesizer chart.

Good call! An understanding of the concepts presented within "The Satanic Witch" will aid in influencing reality in regards to human psychology.

#148253 - 03/01/06 11:46 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: melektaus8]
Noxilenticus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hell
Mikeal,

It is too bad you edited your post and deleted what you are concerned with about The Balance Factor. By the context of what others have written it sounds like you are talking about playing around with the same magic I have been.

Let me tell you, The Balance Factor is the most important factor in women hunting. It is a whole offshoot of the Lesser Magic skill in and of itself. I have been practicing magic for several years without even knowing it. It has just come natural to me. This inspires me to write an essay. There are so many things to explain it would be rediculous to try and respond here. As a testamonial though my ritual with this picture, it has taken less than a week to work. Women are by far the worst psychic vampires in the entire universe. Be careful with these creatures. Magic is all in the experiance of it's beholding Warlock(in this case) or Witch. Keep practicing. I recommend Internet chatrooms as an easy place to start out. Play with women's emotions, try and see if you can get them to tell you what they desire most. I think you will be surprised with the answers you get, possibly depressed. It may not be what you want to hear. The Satanic Witch, I have never read it. Assuming it is based on how to be sexually appealing(from reading the titles on amazon.com), it may help you in countering the Witches on your defense. Afterall : "Any man who is not already drained of his sexualy energy is a 'sitting duck' for the proficient Witch"(pg 124) . I have really wanted to buy that for some time now, I think I will. More to come soon.
"Satanists are epicurean, skeptical atheists who see Satan as a symbol of pride, individualism, and the quality of questioning all dogmas. The word in Hebrew means 'adversary' and so we are each 'Satans' to the doctrines that would have people use faith instead of reason to understand the universe in which we live. Our goal is to enjoy this, the only life we have and not waste it in anticipation of a mythical afterlife or an imagined apocalypse." - News 31 May, XLI A.S. in Reguards to The Satanic High Mass that happened on 6/6/6

- Noxilenticus Zodameranu

#148254 - 03/02/06 10:09 AM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: melektaus8]
Dak Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Somewhere else
In bewitching your desired mate a lot more work than a working is usually necessary. "Postive thoughts and positive action yield results." Many here have given sound advice. I wanted to add a few tips that may be of use. First, know your subject. Learn as much as you can about her, from her friends or habits. Know her previous mates and think about what is it about them that she was attracted to. Use these elements if they fit you. Second, you must get her attention. Either subtle or dramatic, whichever you think will work best on that subject. But you must be noticed! Then once you think you have gained some level of interest, use jealously. If others are attracted to you it makes you more desirable. The balance factor of who and what you can obtain will become simple over time, the balancing of these other techniques also needs practice. I'll leave this with a quote from Slayer's Born of Fire, "Making the best of the cards I've been dealt, adjusting the odds so I win."
Enjoy the pleasures of the flesh.
"High proof ye now have given to be the race of Satan, for I glory in the name Antagonist of heaven's almighty king, amply have merited of me of all Th'infernal empire that so near heaven's door triumphal with triumphal act have met, mine with this glorious work, and made one realm, Hell and this world one realm, one contintent of easy thoroughfare." - Satan, Paradise Lost

#148255 - 03/02/06 10:52 AM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Dak]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
You may want to be careful that someone doesn't take you for a stalker though, and that jealousy thing... well that can get you into all sorts of trouble! It doesn't always work either you know, some women or men simply do not care who else finds a certain person attractive. If she/he doesn't it isn't going to matter what you do. Everyone has their type, make sure you are their type before you waste your time and energy.

#148256 - 03/02/06 12:05 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Noxilenticus]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
Quote:

Women are by far the worst psychic vampires in the entire universe.

I agree! And most are inherently natural ones at that!

From my experience and observations to get a woman easily you must:

-Have money the more the better, let her see the size of that wallet. You can be unattractive, boring, dull, dimwitted, and stupid but if you have money and dress nice, lack of character, substance, and excellence will usually be overlooked by the general consensus of women. In addition all of your shortcoming traits will turn into sympathetic "cuteness" with money
-Show her how nice and a "gentleman" you are by purchasing all of her drinks for her. By the way alcohol is a truth serum and aphrodisiac in one.
-Drive an attractive car, brag about it and possibly try to get her to take a ride with you in it, *more about this in my responses to the "Herd on Wheels" topic

Through initial success of employing the above techniques you will gain "confidence". Having a sense of confidence even if one has nothing defining to back it up or warrant it, is still equally attractive as having money (to the general consensus of women mind you). However it is rare that you will find any women that will not succumb to these techniques.

#148257 - 03/02/06 03:12 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: DataLore]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

From my experience and observations to get a woman easily you must:

-Have money the more the better, let her see the size of that wallet. You can be unattractive, boring, dull, dimwitted, and stupid but if you have money and dress nice, lack of character, substance, and excellence will usually be overlooked by the general consensus of women. In addition all of your shortcoming traits will turn into sympathetic "cuteness" with money
-Show her how nice and a "gentleman" you are by purchasing all of her drinks for her. By the way alcohol is a truth serum and aphrodisiac in one.
-Drive an attractive car, brag about it and possibly try to get her to take a ride with you in it, *more about this in my responses to the "Herd on Wheels" topic

Through initial success of employing the above techniques you will gain "confidence". Having a sense of confidence even if one has nothing defining to back it up or warrant it, is still equally attractive as having money (to the general consensus of women mind you). However it is rare that you will find any women that will not succumb to these techniques.

Is that really the type of woman you want? Women of quality are looking for men of quality. Shallow, superficial women are attracted to what you have listed here. If you just want to get laid, then by all means, but if you are looking for a mate......?

A Satanic witch is what you want and any Satanic witch worth her salt will see right through you and your tactics and by pass you altogether. I don't know about the other women on this board, but character, substance, and excellence are really high on my list! The money tends to follow these.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#148258 - 03/02/06 03:37 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: dragondancer]
DataLore Offline

Quote:

Is that really the type of woman you want?

Women of quality are looking for men of quality. Shallow, superficial women are attracted to what you have listed here. If you just want to get laid, then by all means, but if you are looking for a mate......?

A Satanic witch is what you want and any Satanic witch worth her salt will see right through you and your tactics and by pass you altogether. I don't know about the other women on this board, but character, substance, and excellence are really high on my list! The money tends to follow these.

Hail Satan!

On the contrary, I have observed a good share of quality women falling for these tactics over the years. Excellence standards seem to be at an all time low.

#148259 - 03/02/06 04:57 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: DataLore]
Noxilenticus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hell
I agree with you to a certain point, but getting them to have sex with you is a completely different process. If I had money like that in the first place I would just move to Carson City Nevada where it's legal to buy clean whores all day(at a brothel) and just pay them to have sex with me, which is the way it should be everywhere damnet . The point of women hunting is to be able to obtain ANY women you want regardless of your financial status. I know some guys that are ugly as hell and as stupid as a brick wall, but the shit that women put up with for them and the girls that they have sex with never ceases to absolutely amaze me. They know that he is broke too, but he is very "romantic". Also he is very popular. A lot of girls I know would not go for a boring rich guy regardless of the cash. I think you under estimate a woman's greed way too much. Still writing my essay.
"Satanists are epicurean, skeptical atheists who see Satan as a symbol of pride, individualism, and the quality of questioning all dogmas. The word in Hebrew means 'adversary' and so we are each 'Satans' to the doctrines that would have people use faith instead of reason to understand the universe in which we live. Our goal is to enjoy this, the only life we have and not waste it in anticipation of a mythical afterlife or an imagined apocalypse." - News 31 May, XLI A.S. in Reguards to The Satanic High Mass that happened on 6/6/6

- Noxilenticus Zodameranu

#148260 - 03/02/06 08:22 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Noxilenticus]
DataLore Offline

Quote:

I know some guys that are ugly as hell and as stupid as a brick wall, but the shit that women put up with for them and the girls that they have sex with never ceases to absolutely amaze me. They know that he is broke too, but he is very "romantic". Also he is very popular. A lot of girls I know would not go for a boring rich guy regardless of the cash. I think you under estimate a woman's greed way too much. Still writing my essay.

It's not a woman's greed that compells them, remember the male is pursuing the female.
The female will either feel at financial ease and important from being showed such attention, and/or they will feel indebted(psychic vampyrized) to spend time with Mr. Moneysack.

When I mentioned "confidence" I was describing what you are refering to as "romanticism". This person whom you were refering to, you described him as having nothing to offer. However, he is still successful. Why is he successful? Becasue, he flatters them, thats it! He makes them feel important like Mr. Moneybags does.

The woman's actions reflect her insecurity, having nothing to offer herself or a man.

It really is a waste of one's youth to pursue women, in my opinion. Pursue yourself and your goals above all.

#148261 - 03/02/06 09:57 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: DataLore]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

On the contrary, I have observed a good share of quality women falling for these tactics over the years. Excellence standards seem to be at an all time low.

I guess quality is in the eye of the beholder!

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43827 Topics
405222 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements