Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#148262 - 03/05/06 10:33 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: DataLore]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

From my experience and observations to get a woman easily you must:

-Have money the more the better, let her see the size of that wallet. You can be unattractive, boring, dull, dimwitted, and stupid but if you have money and dress nice, lack of character, substance, and excellence will usually be overlooked by the general consensus of women. In addition all of your shortcoming traits will turn into sympathetic "cuteness" with money
-Show her how nice and a "gentleman" you are by purchasing all of her drinks for her.

Wrong!

To me, a man has to be sensitive, have a deep soul and a lot of character, and actually accomplish things in life. These things matter to me, and they are the first things I look for when I meet someone.

A man can carry a lot of cash and wear something nice, and yea a nice outfit looks hot, but if I find that he’s a dull and boring idiot with no character, then I lose interest very quickly.

I would not be impressed if a man buys me drinks at a bar just to act like a gentleman. I can tell a poser from a real gentleman who actually cares about me. If a man wants to spend money on me, he had better be a real gentleman and do something nice for me out of his heart, like look into my eyes and passionately offer to take me out for dinner at a nice restaurant. That would impress me.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#148263 - 03/05/06 10:49 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Barb]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I'll second that.

Yes, tons of women are into men with money.

Yes, tons of women like unctuous gentlemen who buy them drinks and sweet-talk them.

These tactics have an affect on one's subconscious mind, and speak to instincts and desires one may not even acknowledge most of the time. So, even women who aren't totally brainless may find themselves drawn to a man with power or money, simply because his status speaks to their primal desire to nab an able provider and true alpha male.

But, I for one am not among those women, because I see the dangers and the futility in being seduced by mere flashy superficialities. I like a male who's genuine, intelligent, funny, and who shows authentic courtesy, true respect, and considerate kindness towards me, as opposed to pulling out all the flashy chivalrous moves preferred by Ted Bundy and the like. I like a male who is competent; who has goals he cares about in life (so, yes, money will often be a product of that), and who is truly interested in life itself and what it has to offer. I like a male who can stand on his own two feet, who can be independent and enjoy moments of solitude without feeling bored or anxious or clingy, and who won't expect me to be his arm candy, his crutch, or his Mommy.

But, then, I'm not like most females, I'd say, so I'd like to think my preferences are smarter and more refined.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#148264 - 03/06/06 11:56 AM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: TrojZyr]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

The sad thing is, there isn't a woman I truly know who doesn't have these very same ideals and perspective (verbally), and yet most all meet with failure. If and when they were to meet such a man, by that time, they can't "recognize" him, aren't worthy of him, or simply don't know what to do with him.

#148265 - 03/06/06 12:21 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: TrojZyr]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Quote:

I like a male who's genuine, intelligent, funny, and who shows authentic courtesy, true respect, and considerate kindness towards me, as opposed to pulling out all the flashy chivalrous moves preferred by Ted Bundy and the like.

But, then, I'm not like most females, I'd say, so I'd like to think my preferences are smarter and more refined.

Ted Bundy was all of the things you describe and more, he was not merely flash. Ted could be respectful in the extreme to a woman, he was highly intelligent and very considerate to almost everyone who knew him and women in particular, that is why his tactics were so very effective!

And, I hate to say it but your preferences are not all that different from most women.

#148266 - 03/06/06 02:00 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
Quote:

And, I hate to say it but your preferences are not all that different from most women.

2-3% is most?

#148267 - 03/06/06 02:50 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: DataLore]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Its actually about 60%. Just because they don't tell you doesn't make it any the less true!

#148268 - 03/06/06 04:28 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
DataLore Offline

Loc: Holodeck 3
Quote:

Its actually about 60%. Just because they don't tell you doesn't make it any the less true!

Damn where are all of these women?! Or where were they is a better way to put it.

#148269 - 03/06/06 04:41 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

You are too kind

The herd, being such as they are, will still claim to only want the best in life...but that's as far as it goes.

#148270 - 03/07/06 06:56 PM Re: Concerning requesting company for a meal [Re: Barb]
Bedlam Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Perfidious Albion
Quote:

do something nice for me out of his heart, like look into my eyes and passionately offer to take me out for dinner at a nice restaurant.

I am just curious as to how one might passionately offer to take someone to a restaurant?

It'd have to be a bloody good one?

"I BESEECH thee, fair maiden, pray join me at the table where we shall partake of the greatest food and imbibe of the finest wines known to humanity. Refuse and I shall take this dagger unto mine own heart.

You will?

Shall I book us a taxi then or will you drive as I fancy having a few drinks?"

Edited by Luthor_H_Bedlam (03/07/06 07:22 PM)

#148271 - 03/07/06 10:34 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Barb]
Noxilenticus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hell
Quote:

I would not be impressed if a man buys me drinks at a bar just to act like a gentleman. I can tell a poser from a real gentleman who actually cares about me. If a man wants to spend money on me, he had better be a real gentleman and do something nice for me out of his heart, like look into my eyes and passionately offer to take me out for dinner at a nice restaurant. That would impress me.

lol Yes. Not only do you have to be rich, you have to earn the privilage to spend money on women!!! hahahahahah omg HILARIOUS HAHAHA

Thank you. I appriciate your deeper inner feelings. It is pretty much accurate to my observations of what a woman wants. Study this witch well. There is a lot you could learn from that paragraph, it might even save your life.
"Satanists are epicurean, skeptical atheists who see Satan as a symbol of pride, individualism, and the quality of questioning all dogmas. The word in Hebrew means 'adversary' and so we are each 'Satans' to the doctrines that would have people use faith instead of reason to understand the universe in which we live. Our goal is to enjoy this, the only life we have and not waste it in anticipation of a mythical afterlife or an imagined apocalypse." - News 31 May, XLI A.S. in Reguards to The Satanic High Mass that happened on 6/6/6

- Noxilenticus Zodameranu

#148272 - 03/08/06 12:40 AM Re: Concerning requesting company for a meal [Re: Bedlam]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

I am just curious as to how one might passionately offer to take someone to a restaurant?

"I BESEECH thee, fair maiden, pray join me at the table where we shall partake of the greatest food and imbibe of the finest wines known to humanity. Refuse and I shall take this dagger unto mine own heart.

First of all, do NOT say that dramatic bunch of words quoted above. That does not sound passionate. It sounds too loud and fake. Also, that last sentance sounds too demanding, and that is very likely to make her uncomfortable, maybe even put her into a guilt trip if she wants to say no. (The only exception is if you know for sure that she is really into classic plays.)

Passion 101:
All it takes to be passionate is to take her hand and kiss it, keep holding her hand and look deeply into her eyes, staying silent for a little bit, and then ask quietly:
“Hey…I want to take you out some where nice some time…”

That’s probably all you would need to say, and the less you need to say, the better.
Being passionate is not about what you say, but how you actually feel. The trick is to project your feelings to her so she feels it. Women can sense these things if you know what you're doing.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#148273 - 03/08/06 10:53 AM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Yes, Ted Bundy was all of those things, in a broad sense.

I listed off the broad superficials---intelligent, genuine, funny---so, naturally, lots of people can somehow fit under that umbrella. I see it in personal ads all the time.

For me, it's how they end up under that umbrella that matters, and what the particulars are. What hobbies does he enjoy? Why? What are his views and opinions, and why does he hold them? How does he treat the waiter? How does he respond to other people in positive and negative situations? How does he react when I say "no" to something?

The particulars can be harder to describe---"I know it when I see it." I also didn't want to turn my post into a deeply detailed personals ad, so I skimmed across the surface.

The point, anyway, is to be willing and able to see when someone's just flashing status symbols and doing mating dances. Many sharks act genuine, intelligent, and funny, or have those traits in the general sense. Many sharks are merely chivalrous, which many women mistake for being genuinely considerate or nice. The key is to ask, "What am I seeing here? What's the motive here? How might he act if we weren't in this setting, or if I wasn't here?"

And sure, a lot of people *say* they also want these things, but really, do they? Lots of women claim they want a "sensitive" man, but then they flock to the arms of the macho man. They say they highly value intelligence, but they get intimidated in the presence of a smart chap they later derisively call "the nerd." When people actually get what they've been asking for, they tend to become overwhelmed and settle for the watered-down version, or sometimes, even the opposite of what they thought they wanted before. And, people also tend to settle for whatever after a while.

I've noticed that I *technically* embody lots of the qualities males in my age group say they want, and that I am the opposite of many of the things that upset them about their current girlfriends. But, I still manage to scare them off--which, in the end, is probably good, because then I don't have to observe them further. Inevitably, I see them hook up with girls who have the same qualities that they said annoyed or bored them before.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#148274 - 03/08/06 01:01 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: TrojZyr]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

And sure, a lot of people *say* they also want these things, but really, do they? Lots of women claim they want a "sensitive" man, but then they flock to the arms of the macho man. They say they highly value intelligence, but they get intimidated in the presence of a smart chap they later derisively call "the nerd." When people actually get what they've been asking for, they tend to become overwhelmed and settle for the watered-down version, or sometimes, even the opposite of what they thought they wanted before. And, people also tend to settle for whatever after a while.

Yes. The key here, as in most things, is in self awareness. Know what it is that you really want and go after it. Most people, male or female, walk around in a fog of lies and misconceptions anyway. They believe what they hear and see in the media to be true, and adopt it as their own truth. Hopefully, most of us here know better and do some serious inner searching to realize just what it is that we want before we set our sites on it.

Quote:

I've noticed that I *technically* embody lots of the qualities males in my age group say they want, and that I am the opposite of many of the things that upset them about their current girlfriends. But, I still manage to scare them off--which, in the end, is probably good, because then I don't have to observe them further. Inevitably, I see them hook up with girls who have the same qualities that they said annoyed or bored them before.

I have also found this to be true. Many men will run from confidence, strength, honesty, and directness. It happens all the time. The sheeple really want to be lied to, point out truth, be open and direct and see how they run.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#148275 - 03/08/06 01:27 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: TrojZyr]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

There is no broad sense to it; Ted was a gentleman, charming, intelligent, caring and generous. He was sensitive, humorous and he was the nicest guy you would ever want to meet! He was what almost all women claim they want in a man, and unless you were one of his victims you would never for a moment have doubted his sincerity, because it was genuine. Ted truly believed himself to be gallant, romantic and superior to most males. And in many respects he was, all except for that little murdering problem he had which stemmed from his lack of self-confidence and childhood traumas that he could never quite get over.

Men and women are creatures of habit. They will always gravitate towards what they are use to, what makes them feel secure, the type of person they secretly desire deep down inside. The one they claim “is just not my type!” Women will almost always have relationships with the same type of men over and over, as will men with women. It is in their nature to seek out what they are comfortable with. No matter what they claim they want from someone they will inexorably gravitate towards that which they are familiar with. New things, new types of people scare most individuals, they lack confidence in their intellect or their desires and their mental capacity to keep the persons interest and they cannot overcome these fears. It is why so many people will return to a lover who has abused or mistreated them in the past, even though they swore they would never have anything to do with that person again.

Most people are also not a good judge of character, even those who think they are or pride themselves on their ability to tell someone who is fake, are often the victims of these very individuals, and are usually stunned to learn that they were wrong. Women in particular will fall into this trap, but men are not immune to the wiles of a crafty woman or witch. It is surprising how wonderfully accomplished actor’s people can be when they want something bad enough.

#148276 - 03/08/06 01:47 PM Re: Concerning the Balance Factor. [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Quote:

Ted was a gentleman, charming, intelligent, caring and generous. He was sensitive, humorous and he was the nicest guy you would ever want to meet!

Tell that to the victims and their families.

He was just another murdering scumbag who used his "broken childhood" as an excuse.

As George Carlin would say, "fuck him!"
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43984 Topics
406060 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements