Topic Options
#148440 - 03/02/06 11:06 AM New to Ritual
belialtheunholy Offline

Loc: Germany
I have never performed a ritual before, especially one on my birthday. My birthday is in 8 days. Could someone provide me with guidance, or point me in the right direction?

#148441 - 03/02/06 11:15 AM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Lust Offline

Have a great Birthday.
As for a Ritual for your Birthday's sake I know of none.
Celebrate your Birthday do something you have always wanted to do.
Celebrate, and have fun that is the Ritual.
Hail Satan!

Edited by tier_instinct (03/02/06 11:19 AM)

#148442 - 03/02/06 11:19 AM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Viking Bay
Quote:

Could someone provide me with guidance, or point me in the right direction?

Guidance

Or are you simply hoping this thread will be an excuse to wish you a happy birthday, disguised as ignorancy?

#148443 - 03/02/06 11:27 AM Re: New to Ritual [Re: Priestess Palmer]
belialtheunholy Offline

Loc: Germany
That was quite rude!

I personally don't care if you wish me a "happy birthday." Like the post said, I've never performed a ritual before, and was merely seeking guidance from a person who has some experience...

If I offended you with my post, why make a response? Why not just go away and leave others to make real responses? I don't know you, I don't want to know you, and therefore could most definitley find someone else to wish me a "happy birthday."

#148444 - 03/02/06 11:31 AM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Reznor Offline

On your birthday you should indulge yourself as much as possible. Eat, drink, make merry and enjoy life to the fullest.

Works like a charm for me!

#148445 - 03/02/06 11:38 AM Re: New to Ritual [Re: Priestess Palmer]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Nice guidance lesson!

#148446 - 03/02/06 12:32 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
The "guidance" provided by Widow still stands.

Happy Birthday.

Your question was respectable and understandable.

Always remember that your birthday is the most important holiday of the year.

Celebrate accordingly.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#148447 - 03/02/06 01:36 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Aside from rereading the entire Book of Belial from The Satanic Bible, I also always suggest reading the chapter on ritual in Magistra Blanche Barton's book Church of Satan. That's more than enough to get you started in the right (left?) direction.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#148448 - 03/02/06 05:56 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

A simple 'No' would suffice.

#148449 - 03/02/06 10:18 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
You asked a question and someone gave you an answer...

I don't understand why you call that "quite rude".

#148450 - 03/02/06 10:49 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: Old_Pig]
uncleherpe Offline

Quote:

You asked a question and someone gave you an answer...

I don't understand why you call that "quite rude".

i think they found it rude that someone would imply that they wrote a bs topic just to get people to aknowledge their birthday, rather than actual advice on rituals.

#148451 - 03/03/06 02:59 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
You do own a copy of the Satanic bible ?, the book of belial is a good start, you might find the book of Satanic rituals handy as well.
Please don't attempt rituals without doing the necessary research.

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#148452 - 03/05/06 08:12 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

If I tell you what you should do, then you wouldnít be doing what YOU want to do.

You need to look inside yourself; itís the only place you will truly find the answer to that kind of question.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#148453 - 03/06/06 01:44 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: belialtheunholy]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
My birthday ritual is drinking lots of Crown, eating lots of food I don't let myself eat any other time, getting laid, listening to Pantera, and maybe showing off my low end shredder skills to my friends. Pretty damn good rituals, I think.
The best ritual to do on your birthday is to find the one thing you like more than anything else and do it all day long. Do it until it hurts, and then do it some more. Celebrate the fact that you're alive to enjoy the finer things like getting drunk and having wild sex. (Now there's a hell of a point to be made. Celebrating life by having sex is probably the best way to honor life. I mean, if it wasn't for sex, none of us would be here...just a thought).

Oh, yeah, and

Happy Birthday!!!

#148454 - 03/06/06 02:43 PM Re: New to Ritual [Re: uncleherpe]
Priestess Palmer Offline
CoS Priestess

Quote:

i think they found it rude that someone would imply that they wrote a bs topic just to get people to aknowledge their birthday, rather than actual advice on rituals.

Hmm, and what does 'BS' stand for?

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43978 Topics
406035 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements