Topic Options
#148574 - 03/03/06 12:36 AM Orgone.
melektaus8 Offline

Loc: Michigan.
This post is for anyone acquainted with the works of Wilhelm Reich, especially the infamous Orgone Box.
In The Satanic Rituals (Die Elektrischen Vorspiele), Anton LaVey gives instructions on the electro-power unit(s) which are used to accumulate energy which is then to be extracted from. To me, this simply seems to be the transformation of the ritual chamber into the inside of an Orgone Accumulator, except for the utilization of external generators used to influence the momentum of accumulation.
For anyone with comments regarding this topic, welcome. This should provide an interesting subject for exploration, as I encourage everyone to indulge in the works of Reich.
(Note: The attachment is a photograph of an Orgone Box constructed by Wilhelm Reich)

Hail Satan!
-Mikael.

Attachments
328158-OrgoneBoxOne.jpg (86 downloads)

"Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their sufferings in the bodies of their children. Through educational means the State must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace but a misfortune for which people are to be pitied, yet at the same time that it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction the worse by passing it on to innocent creatures out of a merely egotistic yearning" - Adolf Hitler

http://www.woodharrow.com

#148575 - 03/03/06 11:50 AM Re: Orgone. [Re: melektaus8]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
I first heard of orgone in the late 80s, during my heavy occult dabbling days. A classified ad in the back of Fate magazine mentioned some essays you could buy for something like $1 a piece, and there was a package that included "How To Build a Home-Made Orgone Accumulator". Basically, you took an empty coffee can and alternated layers of aluminum foil and paper towels for the metalic and organic layers, respectfully, then have a coathanger piece extended into the core without touching the sides of the can.

In recent years I was doing tantra in a "...health center" building, where yoga and a lot of New-Age stuff usually took place. I was up in a large furnished attic room. My instructor showed me how the door to the room was actually layered like an orgone cabinet. I'm not sure if it was like that around the entire room, though. In any case I had some very intense sessions there.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#148576 - 03/03/06 06:16 PM Re: Orgone. [Re: melektaus8]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
You might consider starting with the inventor of the liver punch biopsy here.

#148577 - 03/04/06 12:54 AM Re: Orgone. [Re: melektaus8]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
You may find this site interesting.

#148578 - 03/04/06 01:12 AM Re: Orgone. [Re: Jack_Lantern]
melektaus8 Offline

Loc: Michigan.
Thank you for the link.

Hail Satan!
-Mikael.
"Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their sufferings in the bodies of their children. Through educational means the State must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace but a misfortune for which people are to be pitied, yet at the same time that it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction the worse by passing it on to innocent creatures out of a merely egotistic yearning" - Adolf Hitler

http://www.woodharrow.com

Forum Stats
12085 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405444 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements