Topic Options
#148640 - 03/03/06 03:16 AM My Birthday
Confucius Offline

Loc: United States Of America
Being that it's my birthday today, I'm going enjoy a good meal at my favorite restaraunt, have some of my favorite cigarettes, buy myself whatever I want and then go back home for some time with my female companion...

In other words, celebrate my birthday as described in
"The Satanic Bible", as much as possible! Like the Man himself Anton Szandor Lavey.

Hail to carnal desires!
"Doublethink means the power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one's mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them." - George Orwell, "1984" "No doubt alcohol, tobacco, and so forth, are things that a saint must avoid, but sainthood is also a thing that human beings must avoid... Many people genuinely do not wish to be saints, and it is probable that some who achieve or aspire to sainthood have never felt much temptation to be human beings." - George Orwell c. 1950

#148641 - 03/03/06 07:40 AM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Happy birthday.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#148642 - 03/03/06 11:10 AM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
It sounds like you've got today all figured out.

Happy birthday! Vade cum Satana!
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, or a hell of heaven." - Paradise Lost, lines 251-255 of Book I

Wading in the cyberspace cesspool (MySpace page)

#148643 - 03/03/06 12:33 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
Phex Offline

Loc: Midwest
Live it up to the fullest! Happy Birthday!

Edited by Phex (03/03/06 12:49 PM)

#148644 - 03/03/06 02:50 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
It truly is the most wonderful time of the year, if you can't self indulge on your birthday you may as well go and take a long walk off a short pier !

Enjoy it to the full

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#148645 - 03/03/06 02:58 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: ElJago]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Shouldn't that be, "take a short walk off a short pier"?

#148646 - 03/03/06 04:23 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
HAIL THEE!
HAIL SATAN!

Steaks on me!

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#148647 - 03/03/06 04:51 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
chimera Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA U.S.A.
BAPPY HIRTHDAY! Hik...Thought I'd start off belecrating rite now. You're not getting older, you're just getting closer to over ripe.....

#148648 - 03/06/06 02:20 PM Re: My Birthday [Re: Confucius]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
That's what I'd do! My favorite thing to do for my birthday (besides getting drunk and eating too much meat) is to find a new boyfriend about a month before. That way, the honeymoon phase is still going on, so he'll be really generous with my gifts, but the relationship has progressed enough that he knows exactly what I like. Sometimes you have to choose between quality and quantity, but I've worked out a plan where I can have both! Yes, you're right. I AM a genius.
(Incidentally, yes, I do have a new boyfriend. We're going on two weeks now, and my birthday is, what? Less than a month away. Crafty little crackergirl... )
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43637 Topics
404147 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements