Topic Options
#148757 - 03/03/06 05:08 PM View on the Military?
belialtheunholy Offline

Loc: Germany
What is the Church of Satan's view on members in the military?

#148758 - 03/03/06 05:19 PM Re: View on the Military? [Re: belialtheunholy]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Thumbs Up!

The Church of Satan has a long standing tradition of respected affiliates from all branches of military from many countries.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#148759 - 03/03/06 05:24 PM Re: View on the Military? [Re: belialtheunholy]
LKRice Offline

CoS Priestess

There are many CoS Members who are currently active duty military, reservists, members of the National Guard, or veterans. The U.S. Army Chaplains' Handbook even had a section devoted to the CoS. I believe this pub is no longer being used, however, but the pertinent section is available on the CoS website.
Prevention of Virtue

#148760 - 03/03/06 05:36 PM Re: View on the Military? [Re: belialtheunholy]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Military service is not only entirely acceptable within the Church of Satan, but many of us, myself included, have a great deal of respect for those in the military.

In fact, we have an entire forum dedicated to Satanists in the armed forces and law enforcement and military affairs in the CoS members-only section.

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404446 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements