Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#149879 - 03/10/06 09:27 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: Destiny]
Lust Offline

No bargains here.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#149880 - 03/10/06 09:30 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: Bedlam]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
Quote:

Hmmm...

Question?
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#149881 - 03/13/06 05:14 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: BEHERIT]
Unknown Offline

Loc: 611 Calif. St.
I once knew someone who would charge others to use his personal computer. Now that's an internet Satanist if I ever heard of one . Kidding aside!

When questioned by others as to why he does this, he responded, "it's my only source of entertainment".

I sat back and thought to myself, how boring and dull of life must you live that your only source of fun is the internet? Where have all the great thinkers and doers gone?

I enjoy the internet, it allows fast access to information, keeping in contact with friends and family who are on the other side of the planet, maybe one day the solar system. It is indeed a unique pleasure to use. It most certainly isn't the only pleasure.

There's alot of bullshit out there but anyone with enough common sense can muster through it and find access to the right information. There are many intelligent people online, Magister Ventrue quickly comes to mind!

There is no such thing as an "internet Satanist". There are Satanists who use the internet for fun and access to the things I have mentioned. "Indulgence,not compulsion" as always.

Satanism Demands study and not worship!
http://compleatwitch.blogspot.com/

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/logic-classical/

Avatar used with special permission from Reverend CoffinRust. www.coffinrust.com

#149882 - 03/13/06 06:56 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: BEHERIT]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Quote:

I mean how much of a Satanist are you sitting at a keyboard ?

The internet is very useful in gathering and communicating with like-minded individuals. I have enriched my life a great deal by interacting with others here on this board and elsewhere on the internet.

I have experienced interactions some great minds that I would have never met without the internet. Such individuals have helped to quicken some lessons, and have offered different perspectives to broaden my understanding of things.

I am wondering.. why are you here if you don't also see this medium as being beneficial? Certainly you must gain something out of this, or you wouldn't be here.

To to answer your question.. I am a much improved Satanist from sitting behind my keyboard. I have gained knowledge and attitudes which have brought me material gain, better control over my reality, and a much better understanding of my religion.

Thanks for asking.

#149883 - 03/14/06 01:47 AM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: BEHERIT]
Baron Offline

Loc: Missouri(don't tell anyone)
This keyboard has nothing to do with the fact we are satanists. If you met a satanist at a park would he be a "park satanist" that's absurd. You cannot label a satanist like that.

#149884 - 03/14/06 01:58 AM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: Phex]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

"Internet satanists" are losers who use Satanism as a facade on the internet. There are loads of them on MySpace and they are pathetic. They are losers at and away from the keyboard.

Genuine Satanists may use the internet as a tool but have real lives and don't need the cesspool web to be Satanists.

#149885 - 03/14/06 09:46 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: False_Messiah78]
Barb Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Also, I can think of one high ranking member of the hierarchy that makes his living behind a keyboard .

Here's a little hint: He also is the administrator or webmaster of ALL CoS and related sites (to my knowlege) including this one.

I would like to add that I think it is fantastic that this very high standing member of the Church of Satan is so talented and wants to put forth such effort to work on the websites in the Satanic Network. It is quite a gift to all of us who appreciate it. Anyone who doesnt appreciate the Magisters work should not feel obligated to look at it. Those who do appreciate it get a lot out of it.

I find it silly and pointless to make rants about if it is Satanic or not to use the internet. A person of ANY religion can use the internet, just as a person of any religion can watch movies, play video games, listen to music, read, draw, or any other entertaining activity. I have a good job and I work hard all day, and so I really enjoy relaxing and spending time here after my days work and doing other things I need to do. If a person has an issue with the internet, then they should not use it. Its that simple.

"Life is the great indulgence-death the great abstinence. Therefore, make the most of life-here and now!" ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"The true test of anyone's worth as a living creature is how much he can utilize what he has." ~Anton Szandor LaVey

"Twenty percent of your priorities will give you 80 percent of your production, IF you spend your time, energy, money, and personnel on the top 20 percent of your priorities." ~The Pareto Principle, as stated by John C. Maxwell

#149886 - 03/14/06 09:58 PM Re: Internet Satanists? [Re: BEHERIT]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I mean how much of a Satanist are you sitting at a keyboard?

So asks the person sitting behind their keyboard, communicating in a forum for Satanist.

Edited by Taboo (03/14/06 09:59 PM)

The Temple | The Elite

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
11889 Members
73 Forums
43636 Topics
404139 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements