Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#150367 - 03/11/06 10:54 PM Satanic Bible Quotes...
BEHERIT Offline

This is one of many SATANIC BIBLE quotes that have inspired me. Please post the quotes that inspire and stand out for you from this masterpeice of Satanism.

The flesh prevaileth and a great Church shall be builded,consecrated in its name.No longer shall man's salvation be dependent on his self-denial.And it will be known that the world of the flesh and of the living shall be the greatest preparation for any and all eternal delights!

REGIE SATANAS!

AVE SATANAS!

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by BEHERIT (03/13/06 03:15 AM)

#150368 - 03/12/06 12:19 AM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

interesting...

Mine is :" Oh you walking on the left hand path !! Who has deciphered the magic letters around the Baphomet, for it means "made in Taiwan".

#150369 - 03/12/06 01:15 AM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
" Please post the quotes that inspire and stand out for you from this masterpeice of Satanism."

If I was to attempt to do this, the amount of typing would not only
hurt my hands but I would be violating the reasonable use portion of
the copyright laws.

#150370 - 03/12/06 01:59 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
I am interested in what quotes you find interesting. I think that if you did post some and give a brief description as to why, it would be far more interesting to a discussion than everyone posting the entire Satanic Bible.

I would love to hear what sparks your creativity and interests. Even if it is not in the Satanic Bible. Seriously!

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#150371 - 03/12/06 03:38 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Baron Offline

Loc: Missouri(don't tell anyone)
If the world has change so much, why continue to grasp at the threads of A dying faith. This one is so obvious in it's message. But it seems impossible for the non-satanist to understand.

#150372 - 03/12/06 05:00 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
Are you sure you're not linking satanism to extreme music, the whole image around it and the clown painted black metal warrior thing?? Just an impression...That band beherit are definitely fitting in the above mentioned category.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#150373 - 03/12/06 05:22 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>Please post the quotes that inspire and stand out for you
>>from this masterpeice of Satanism.

"Don't waste your time with people who will ultimately destroy you, but concentrate instead on those who will appreciate your responsibility to them, and, likewise, feel responsible to you."

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#150374 - 03/13/06 03:40 AM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I notice there have been some discussions regarding "interpretation" of The Satanic Bible in this thread.

Indeed, The Satanic Bible is there in Black & White. It is not open to interpretation as is commonly perceived.

However, the application of Satanism differs. We all apply it according to our needs. Quite frankly, I don't know why some people have gotten into a flap about you having asked this question.

This is an interesting topic with which we can share ideas.

It is also one of the reasons we all have favorite quotes which we find to be an inspiration pertinent to either our own psyche or to aid our more pragmatic ends.

I have a few personal favorites. It's hard to choose. But here is one of my own that I find most inspiring since it is a literary enforcement of my strong anchorage in this carnal world:

There is no heaven of glory bright, and no hell where sinners roast. Here and now is our day of torment! Here and now is our day of joy! Here and now is our opportunity! Choose ye this day, this hour, for no redeemer liveth. Say unto thine own heart I am mine own redeemer.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#150375 - 03/13/06 08:21 AM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Lust Offline

When I first read The Satanic Bible many years ago, this statement stayed with me as I knew it all along.

So, if "evil" they have named us, evil we are-and so what!
The Satanic Age is upon us!
why not take advantage of it and LIVE!*

* (evil reversed)
Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#150376 - 03/13/06 08:59 AM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
I think application and interpretation are two separate entities.

The interpretation is clearcut.

However, circumstance and personality will necessitate different application.

When I state that interpretation is unnecessary, I don't mean that application needs to be exactly the same for everyone.

I support discussion about methods of application, just not interpretation.

I think that perhaps I misunderstood the point of this thread.

Edited by AmbientLogic (03/13/06 09:11 AM)
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a person’s faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#150377 - 03/13/06 10:41 AM Very Inspirational [Re: BEHERIT]
Mason_Rust Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Michigan, USA
"$7.99 US"

Hopefully, inspirational to those who come here looking for a free handout of information.

#150378 - 03/13/06 04:08 PM Re: Very Inspirational [Re: Mason_Rust]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Quote:

"$7.99 US" Hopefully, inspirational to those who come here looking for a free handout of information.

NICE!!!

#150379 - 03/13/06 04:14 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
Mjollnir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Gone
Quote:

*"I have taken thy name as a part of myself!"

HAIL SATAN!

*Copyright 1969 by Anton Szandor LaVey.

#150380 - 03/13/06 04:47 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: BEHERIT]
WinterGoat Offline

Loc: WA State
Wow, quite a wonderful discussion we have going on here.
Because of my past experiences with Xtianity (sigh) and just for the record, one of my favorite passages is this:

We are no longer supplicating weaklings trembling before an unmerciful "God" who cares not whether we live or die. We are self-respecting, prideful people----we are Satanists!

And I just have to add that we are certainly seeing evidence of it in this thread.

Albert Schweitzer

They're persecuting what they can't stand to look at in themselves--the truth.

From the song Warlock
by The Electric Hellfire Club

TESLAMAP5

#150381 - 03/13/06 05:47 PM Re: Satanic Bible Quotes... [Re: WinterGoat]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

Your signature is widening the pages where you post to an annoying degree.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405804 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements