Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#152346 - 01/11/07 09:21 PM Re: NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Cryss Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Thank you so much for creating this! I ordered mine in a size 15 (I have very large hands) about five minutes after getting the Emporium email!

I look forward to wearing this with Pride!

#152347 - 03/06/07 11:32 PM Re: NOW AVAILABLE!!!!!!!! [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
April 30th is fast approaching. This piece is selling well. After April 30th this item will no longer be available.
HS!

Attachments
410112-boyd_rice_wolfsangle_ring.jpg (137 downloads)

“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#152348 - 03/06/07 11:34 PM LAST CHANCE for the WOLFHOOK ring.... [Re: Magister_Lang]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
April 30th is fast approaching. This piece is selling well. After April 30th this item will no longer be available.
HS!

Attachments
410114-boyd_rice_wolfsangle_ring.jpg (136 downloads)

“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Forum Stats
12016 Members
73 Forums
43827 Topics
405219 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements