Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#153097 - 03/27/06 10:58 AM Re: Just another schmuck [Re: codename_47]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Good attitude, sir. I applaud it, and I think it's what one should strive for. I've increasingly found that, except in extremely absurd or notably vile situations, it is solipsistic to expect people to be up to one's level. Satanism is inborn, not acquired, so there's no use in being mad at most people for not being Satanic.

This is probably why I am so amiable in face-to-face encounters. When people act in generally benignly (or even, not-so-benignly) stupid or expectedly cowardly ways, I generally don't out-and-out resent them for it, because I shouldn't.

It's still possible to surprise me, though.

I'd still consider myself a misanthrope, but I don't pour a lot of coal into the fire, because that would use up my energy.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#153098 - 03/27/06 11:37 AM Re: Just another schmuck [Re: Poetaster]
crackergirl Offline

Loc: Kansas
I just got back from spring break, and I have to say that I did meet quite a few of the punks you're talking about here. I was drunk and immature a lot of the time last week, but, hell, man, it was spring freakin' break! So, the drunken moron thing only exists for me when it seems appropriate. I've slipped up from time to time here and there on the maintaining composure front, but it's usually just temporary. The people that really piss me off are the ones that do that shit all the time. Live and learn, man, that's the saying, and some people completely disregard the last part!
Excellent post!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12095 Members
73 Forums
43861 Topics
405461 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements