Topic Options
#153556 - 03/28/06 07:26 PM VLAD TEPES statue LIMITED EDITION finished it run.
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
Thank-you to everyone who ordered the Vlad Tepes Statue limited edition. This installment in the Satanic Saints collection has been sold out as of this moment. I hope you all enjoy the spirit of Justice that he brings to your homes.
I am deeply honored by those that were interested enough in my work to purchase it.

Remaining orders will be sent out soon.

Hail Vlad!
Lex Talionis!
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

#153557 - 09/21/06 02:26 AM Re: VLAD TEPES statue LIMITED EDITION finished it run. [Re: Magister_Lang]
AkhkharuXul666 Offline

Loc: NM USA
Mr. Lang,

It's an honor to have this piece of work in my home and HT and HS!!!

#153558 - 09/21/06 07:40 PM Re: VLAD TEPES statue LIMITED EDITION finished it run. [Re: Magister_Lang]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I seemed to have missed this offer. Will there be more available soon?

#153559 - 09/22/06 05:46 PM Re: VLAD TEPES statue LIMITED EDITION finished it run. [Re: Mr_47]
Magister_Lang Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: I-BLISS!
No, it was a limited edition. Sorry.
HS!
“The world, like a wolf pack is not all the licking of pups and howls by the moonlight. Sometimes there just needs to be a gnashing of teeth and a ripping of flesh to put things back into the natural order of things.”

XLII A.S.

"Magic is a tool and is essentially useless unless it can serve you here and now! Anything else is simply an act in faith and an excuse for failure in the here and now." XLVI A.S. R. Lang

"Chaos is a creation of mankind and does not exist within the uncompromising fascism of natures laws! Everything has order." XLVI A.S R. Lang

"To believe in Chaos one must believe that their is some kind of God who all of a sudden put everything into order! That!, I cannot relate too..."
R. Lang XLVI A.S.

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements