Topic Options
#153577 - 03/28/06 09:31 PM Emporium.
melektaus8 Offline

Loc: Michigan.
I am getting ready to buy some more items from the CoS Emporium. However, before I do I have just one question.

I am under the impression that the site is being upgraded currently, and when I visit there is some kind of text above the banner that never was there before.

Is it safe to order from the Emporium now?

Hail Satan!
Mikael D.W.
"Those who are physically and mentally unhealthy and unfit must not perpetuate their sufferings in the bodies of their children. Through educational means the State must teach individuals that illness is not a disgrace but a misfortune for which people are to be pitied, yet at the same time that it is a crime and a disgrace to make this affliction the worse by passing it on to innocent creatures out of a merely egotistic yearning" - Adolf Hitler

http://www.woodharrow.com

#153578 - 03/28/06 11:13 PM Re: Emporium. [Re: melektaus8]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
ok it is fixed now, thanks for letting me know!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#153579 - 03/28/06 11:26 PM Re: Emporium - A question [Re: Magister Frost]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
I come from Germany and have bank transfer and paypal problems to oversea - Can I pay cash? Its the only way for me to buy "my" baphomet Sigil.

#153580 - 03/29/06 10:51 AM Re: Emporium - A question [Re: Curatio]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Yes but make sure it is well hidden and safe.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#153581 - 03/29/06 05:56 PM Re: Emporium - A question [Re: Magister Frost]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Oh, as a side note, what's the best way to conceal cash?

#153582 - 03/29/06 08:45 PM Re: Emporium - A question [Re: $lesk]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Wrap it in about 2 to 3 pieces of paper, also send it with some kind of tracking if possible, postal employees tend to not open tracked things as often. Also do not put Baphomets, drawings or Hail Satan on the envelope like I have had quite a few idiots do ... thats just asking for trouble.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#153583 - 03/31/06 06:14 PM Re: Emporium - A question [Re: Magister Frost]
$lesk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Norway
Quote:

Also do not put Baphomets, drawings or Hail Satan on the envelope like I have had quite a few idiots do ... thats just asking for trouble.

I really shouldn't be surprised about this, but it is quite unbelievable that people are that stupid. The LAST thing I would do is draw attention to the envelope.

Silly Twats

#153584 - 04/01/06 09:14 AM Re: Envelopes [Re: $lesk]
cosmic Offline

I hope I don't get in trouble for writing this, but I'm going to because maybe it will help me get my children back (because maybe someone thought I was a danger and reported me and this can get fixed somehow), this is true.. I wrote to an address to request more information on Satanism, I think it was to CA. and now I know theres no Satanic address in California, but I can't remember the address. I wrote the note and got it all ready for sending and put it on the counter, I was making hashbrowns for breakfast and cutting up the potatoes and I was going to put the letters in the mailbox before the mailtruck came. I dont remember but somewhere in the midst of what i was doing I ended up getting a small cut while using the knife for the hashbrowns , maybe I didnt realize. but i ended up going out to mail the letters and noticed I got some on the envelope so I was as I was walking deciding maybe I shouldnt mail it, get another envelope and a new stamp, and the mailtruck was coming and I tried to wipe it off, but anyway even though it was a stupid thing to do I mailed it anyway,(it was wiped off). and of course I never did get a reply. But I just wanted you to know it wasn't some psycho doing it on purpose trying to be weird, It was judt simply hashbrowns, and I usually never get cut making hashbrowns and of all things it ends up on that.

#153585 - 04/01/06 09:17 AM Re: Envelopes [Re: cosmic]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Go away!

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#153586 - 04/01/06 09:29 AM Re: Envelopes [Re: MagisterRose]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Glad to oblige. What a maroon!

#153587 - 04/01/06 11:06 AM Re: Envelopes [Re: cosmic]
nicole Offline

Loc: Washington(south)
Well, if I were working somewhere processing envelopes and someone looked like they were acting psychotic, I would report them. Especially if I looked them up on the computer and saw that they had children.

#153588 - 04/01/06 10:13 PM Re: Envelopes [Re: nicole]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

So let me get this straight: if an envelope looks psychotic to you, you will track the person down to discover whether they have children, and report them to...I assume law enforcement? You'll tell the police you got a psychotic looking envelope, and subsequently tracked down the sender to find out if they had children?

Incidentally, please make your required introduction post before making further posts.

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements