Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#153943 - 03/30/06 04:15 PM I know, here she goes again!
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
What is the matter with people who cannot follow simple guideline? Really I want to know. Is it that they are just mentally incapable of doing so or do they consciously do it on purpose?

For instance, what is so very difficult about reading and comprehending Magister Lang’s excellent post about introducing your self? Or Magister Ventrue’s guidelines? Did I miss something in these posts that is illogical, misleading or confusing in some way? Do they not make sense to anyone else?

I have read some very wonderful introductions and posts on this forum but I have also noticed a good many introductions that make a retarded cow look intelligent. Yet the people reading these posts are suppose to take these individuals seriously?

Why do people continue to not capitalize the word “I”, is this not suppose to be the most important word in the vocabulary of a Satanist? Do these people who continuously do this feel that they are so insignificant that the word itself should be shunned or hidden in between all the other words, blended into obscurity?

I know this is bitching, and I have little right to do so as I am sure I post things that ruffle other people’s feathers from time to time and I know all of the great ideas about not subjecting yourself to this type of thing but really… how can you spend anytime on a forum without reading this type of thing? Honestly, how does one deal with this continuous moronic behavior, especially in the real world, with more important matters?

Bitching session over, back to the blind fold at thirty paces!

#153944 - 03/30/06 04:19 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Kriss_Mistress Offline
User

I agree completely, especially with the retarded cow statement. It seems to me that some people would use this forum to show off how "un-holy" they are, as opposed to showing off how intelligent they are. I can understand being proud of yourself, but when you expect me to be proud of you without giving me a reason I'm just going to laugh at you.

#153945 - 03/30/06 04:26 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Though I've only been here briefly I've seen exactly what you are talking about, but I expected it. I think half of the time it is born out of the person being so excited--this can also read as new--about Satanism that they are completely blinded to the fact that others don't want to read their random and not fully formed thoughts... The rest are just morons.

#153946 - 03/30/06 04:28 PM come on..... [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

What is the matter with people who cannot follow simple guideline?

So what about people you see every day in the street too ? Seriously, is this a big deal ? is it an offense for you ?

Really, I want to understand the whole world when I read such posts from people. This is always the same : or it sounds like an old country music song, or it is about pipe-dreams and the "all people should do the same".

Damnit, a lot claim to be against the herd, so why trying to change their habits ? Why trying to "turn stone to gold"? Is this too difficult to understand ?!

Day by day, I'm so disapointed. I won't explain why...

#153947 - 03/30/06 04:37 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
I agree totally. When people come here and act like idiots, they disrespect us all. The fact that they won't even bother to compose a sentence that looks like it was typed by someone over the age of twelve is disrespectful because it sends the message that we somehow aren't worthy of a neat, easily readable post. To me, it's a blatant violation of third Satanic Rule of the Earth. There is no reason to tolerate it. These morons have plenty of others places to go. They will be readily accepted in the murky, rat-infested sewers of the internet. Why should we let them foul the air here?

#153948 - 03/30/06 04:37 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Lelio Offline

Loc: Scotland
Quote:

Why do people continue to not capitalize the word "I", is this not suppose to be the most important word in the vocabulary of a Satanist?

This stuck out from the rest of your post, it is disapointing that people claiming to be Satanists still do not think of themselves as proper nouns.

As for trying to fix or educate them in the outside world - I would see that as a form of evangelising.

As for this board, the moderators do well at dispatching those that shouldn't be here.

#153949 - 03/30/06 04:55 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Lelio]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

As for this board, the moderators do well at dispatching those that shouldn't be here.

Yes, and this should be the final word of this discussion.

Really, I don't understand people complaining here and asking for respect on a forum when they just have to don't read something when they don't like it, That's simple.

Once again, some people pretend that the herd is not important to them, but they are the first ones to complain about it.

As it concerns the word "us", well I'm out, I never joined to be in a family, nor to speak in the name of others. I mean that kind of discussions is so futile, so why complaining about something that only concern the herd ? "People" sounds like the word contradiction here...

Who claim to be offended ? Seriously, go for it, who ?

Edited by Assabrah (03/30/06 05:08 PM)

#153950 - 03/30/06 06:02 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Assabrah]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Whether you like it or not, or are willing to admit it, what the “herd” does effects your life as well as everyone else’s. There is no way around that, all you can do is try to minimize the affect.

And yes, it does affect me when someone can’t do something as simple as capitalize the word “I”, which a kindergartner can do at the age of 5, especially when they are posting something in a public forum for others to read. How would you like it if someone played one of your songs repeatedly in public and kept screwing up the cords, and you had to hear it every time you wanted to listen to some music? Or doesn’t that sort of thing bother you at all, and if not, what does?

The moderators do a good job, and I never said they didn’t. But neither of your two post answered the questions asked.

#153951 - 03/30/06 06:03 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Mile_Highlander Offline

I agree with you, though I think that some of the time it's a lack of typing skills. It seems as though some try to get the idea out of their head, pecking away with two fingers and words get dropped and capitalization goes out the window.
Still, it is nice to be on a forum where everyone speaks in complete sentences without using silly codes and acronyms.

#153952 - 03/30/06 06:17 PM Absolument débile [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

And yes, it does affect me when someone can’t do something as simple as capitalize the word “I”, which a kindergartner can do at the age of 5, especially when they are posting something in a public forum for others to read.

Once again, that's absurd to try turning the stone's herd to gold. What do you think ? We are on internet here, there's no luck to meet a bunch of Einsteins everyday.

Quote:

Or doesn’t that sort of thing bother you at all, and if not, what does?

The flood, the invasion, the swarm, the pretenders. All this in one word.

#153953 - 03/30/06 06:25 PM Re: Absolument débile [Re: Assabrah]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

I have met some very astounding people right here on this forum and other places on the internet; some I would say are far superior to Einstein, and they all knew how to capitalize the word "I". But just asking someone to capitalize a word does not require them to have a genius IQ, nor to follow simple guidelines that the administrators put in place for a reason.

I'm sorry but... that was far more than just one word!

#153954 - 03/30/06 06:59 PM Re: I know, here she goes again! [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Lust Offline

Greetings Scarlet
DO you ever notice people at The Zoo who never pay
attention to the... Do not feed the Animals sign?
IM always wanting the Animals to pull them in and eat them.
IF caught by Zoo Keepers they get thrown out of The Zoo.
The same happens here from what I have seen.
IT is my opinion that some people will do things just because
someone told them not to do it.
I find it hard sometimes to keep my mouth shut
when it comes to these people here,
but I am feeling much better now.
Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#153955 - 03/30/06 07:16 PM Re: come on..... [Re: Assabrah]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
"Day by day, I'm so disapointed. I won't explain why..."

I find that getting rid of [or at least trying to get rid of] expectations has helped me out a lot.

#153956 - 03/30/06 07:23 PM Re: come on..... [Re: RandomStranger]
Lelio Offline

Loc: Scotland
Scarlet, I do agree with you. I just find that there are far too many like you speak for me to be able to change them. As some find no fault the way they are they are not motivated enough to change.

It does irratate me, but as I can do nothing about it I prefer avoidance.

As for the influence of the heard - Where I live is relatively peaceful and nine times out of ten, if I encounter someone it's out of choice not chance.

I imagine the heard must have a greater impact on how one lives in a crowded city.

#153957 - 03/30/06 07:35 PM Re: Absolument débile [Re: Witch_Scarlet]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

I'm sorry but... that was far more than just one word!

Quote:

All this in one word

What, since when Satanists don't find words behind other ones?

duh

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
44001 Topics
406140 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements