Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#15371 - 11/06/03 10:52 AM A forum for various grievances?
BurningJayde Offline

As of late, there are certain individuals who wish to express their current problems/issues, such as feeling down and out. I've noticed that this perturbs some. Perhaps a forum especially created for various rants and whines would be useful? Because I also notice that there are those who don't mind offering up their counsel and sympathy. The people who believe these threads cloud up the General Satanism forum, can simply avoid the new one designed for grievances.
Let's face it, sometimes Satanists only want other Satanists opinions and advice, even if the subject/question isn't directly related to Satanism.

...just a humble suggestion.

J.J.

#15372 - 11/06/03 11:34 AM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

As an alternate suggestion, why don't all of these whiners go tell their problems to those who might care about their wretched existences?

I think that such posts should be removed as soon as they are discovered by the board's moderators, the posters should have their accounts shut down and they should be permanently banned from the board.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#15373 - 11/06/03 12:13 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Germany
Excerpt from the FAQ:
"Qualities such as cowardice, insecurity, self-loathing, drug addiction, stupidity, constant life failures, unconditional niceness, and lack of direction (and there are MANY more) are clear indicators that the person in question and the title of Satanist are NOT compatible."

#15374 - 11/06/03 12:14 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: MagisterRose]
IA_V Offline
CoS Member

They might consider the following:

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/RoseRit.html

IA ..

#15375 - 11/06/03 12:18 PM What for? [Re: BurningJayde]
Black_Knight Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Perhaps a forum especially created for various rants and whines would be useful? Because I also notice that there are those who don't mind offering up their counsel and sympathy.

The purpose of this forum is for like-minded individuals to discuss how Satanism in their everyday lives works to their advantage. Everything else is filler, and that filler tends to be given a higher plateau than the topics which are relavent to what this messageboard's grounded philosophy (Satanism) represents.

There is a solution of course, and no it is not creating a forum for beggars and hangers on. If you have issues, deal with them. If you can't deal with them on your own, and need counsel, seek someone (in real life) who you feel is willing to help you. Otherwise, suck it up and shut the hell up.

PM'ing, and emaling certain individuals (not including me) who feel they would like to assist others with their woes would be a much more constructive method, than posting them without concern for others people's space. Reverend Ventrue has been generous enough to allow us to use this messageboard for free, and to allow access to anyone with an email account. I can think of several justifiable reasons for why he could all of a sudden change his mind, and not make it as accessible as it is.

#15376 - 11/06/03 12:27 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
I am afraid I agree with Magister Rose.

The last thing I would like to see is an open invitation, and a place for these squawking bastards to post their tiresome, small-life, tin-pot grievences.

#15377 - 11/06/03 05:20 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: MagisterRose]
BurningJayde Offline

Greetings, Magister Rose.

Quote:

As an alternate suggestion, why don't all of these whiners go tell their problems to those who might care about their wretched existences?

Apparently, that is what they think they are doing already by coming here. They believe they are Satanists, therefore, they wish to dump their stories here where they hope they'll get a reply or two from other Satanists. Unless the board moderators decide to catch and delete them as you mentioned, they will keep coming along. I suppose I was thinking a new forum for grievances would act as a bullshit filter. I dunno. Thank you for your reply though.

J.

#15378 - 11/06/03 05:26 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: Jack_Bauer]
BurningJayde Offline

Great Satan, Lars! If everyone on this forum were to use that FAQ excerpt to determine whether they should or should not post, many folks here would cease to post further and would hang up their usernames.
Could be nice, huh?

#15379 - 11/06/03 05:36 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

They are sorely mistaken.

I don't care about the problems of real Satanists that I don't know, let alone these pathetic vermin who think that they are Satanists. Giving them a forum to whine in would give them encouragement that they do not need to be given. Driving them out won't solve their problems, but then that isn't what this board is here for. Let them solve their own problems.

Sink or swim is the name of the game. I say, let them drown in their own mediocrity and ineptitude.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#15380 - 11/06/03 06:48 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
JayLucif Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Helheim
A good hint, some do not see the light of truth even when it is the light of a blazing sun of the heavens in their face. We already know, it is just tolerated until the person takes the next step, one who drains vital energy then the axe is given. Everyone is given enough room to hang themselves, some willingly put the noose over their own heads, and then proceeds to jump to their own demise. The smart ones recognize their error, make the proper corrections and continue on. Just for the simple fact we all make errors, truly what seperates people is those who proceed with the proper corrections in life, versus those who continue on even though they know their very actions are a mistake from the start.

Edited by JayLucif (11/06/03 06:50 PM)

Freedom, baby is never having to say you're sorry. Guilt is like a bag of fuckin' bricks. All ya gotta do is set it down. John Milton - The Devil's Advocate!

I'm gonna pull the whole thing down. I'm gonna bring the whole fuckin' diseased, corrupt temple down on your head. It's gonna be biblical. Clyde Shelton - Law Abiding Citizen!

------------------------------------------------------------

#15381 - 11/07/03 03:43 AM Re: A forum for various grievances? [Re: BurningJayde]
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

If everyone on this forum were to use that FAQ excerpt to determine whether they should or should not post, many folks here would cease to post further and would hang up their usernames.

Yes, I would second that.

#15382 - 11/07/03 12:49 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? *DELETED* *DELETED* [Re: Jack_Bauer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post deleted by Devlyn

#15383 - 11/07/03 01:43 PM Re: A forum for various grievances?
Jack_Bauer Offline
CoS Warlock

Is that a hobby of you to read all of my postings and see if you can improve your impoverished ego by trying to ridicule me?
I must be very important to you, right? Why don't you stop making such absolutely useless postings? If you can't cope with my opinion, then don't read my postings. And do everyone a favour and stop commenting my postings with unproductive gossip.

Hail me! (and fuck you)

Edited by Lars (11/07/03 01:54 PM)

#15384 - 11/07/03 02:18 PM Re: A forum for various grievances? *DELETED* [Re: Jack_Bauer]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Post deleted by Devlyn

#15385 - 11/07/03 03:13 PM Re: A forum for various grievances?
BurningJayde Offline

If you'd like to insult someone, why don't you do it in a PM? You're cluttering up my thread here.
Do we need to suggest an insults forum next for those who just have to bash and ass off in front of other people?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Forum Stats
12099 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405473 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements