Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#154784 - 05/09/06 11:34 PM Re: Toilet Seat Meditation [Re: x9x]
InquiringTruth Offline

I also meditate while utilizing the toilet.

The good lock and the comfortable seat aid my meditation by reducing the frequency of distractions.

In my restroom the medice chest mirror happens to be directly in front of the toilet. This positioning helps me to utilize the medition as a mean of self reflection. Am I living my life in a manner that expresses my love of life?

Thank you for the thought, x9x.

Hail Satan!

#154785 - 05/10/06 11:03 AM Re: Toilet Seat Meditation [Re: Bill_M]
The_Sixth_Circle Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Hell; where else?
You know, I've often noticed what appears to be brilliance when someone really needs to go. I mean, have you seen it when someone gets really drunk, to the point of anal desperation and the look of revelation appears when the pressure "goes"?

Hmmm... I could be misreading the whole situation...

In saying that, the overall point of your post, Bill, is well made. Men and women seem to find the idea of sphincter toileting a particularly private thing. That being said, the amount of people I've come across who think that toileting is, in some way, amusing and/or clever, still amazes me.

It's quite natural, requires no effort (in fact, effort not to is sometimes expended) and is a necessity if one doesn't covet toxic shock. It's little wonder people find it meditative when you consider there is no intellectual engagement.

Well, other than:

HMMMMMNAAAAAAAAHHH!

Truth, in matters of religion, is simply the opinion that has survived. - Sir Oscar Wilde

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406127 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements