Topic Options
#15795 - 11/15/03 12:50 AM # Eight not like #2
theBecoming Offline
CoS Member

Sometimes I could use a thought for the day. Sorta like the "If" book. Do you know what I mean?
The xtian cult I grew up in had a quote for the year from the bible and everyday they would read a scripture to aid in a more succesful bible trained, masochistic ,christ-complex brainwashing. But for the most part thats a long bitter story I may write a book about it someday ,when I find the time, energy, and ambition. Spare me!!!!!!!
I'd like to bring praise in calling attention to " Satan Speaks" & "The Devil's Notebook" (2 Gr8 BK's).
Excellent in fact, at the back of each book LaVey leaves us with very intresting, sometimes inspirational, sometimes helpful, sometimes infernal, sometimes confusing.
Nevertheless I find them to be worthy of optimal digest. You know the chapters 'Diabolical' and 'Satan Speaks'. They all seem to be useful, sometimes coversational, sometimes thought provoking, sometimes I use sometimes to much.
Anyway do you per chance have a favorite? If so feel free to reflect on it with me. Share your feelings and thoughts as to why you like it . Tell what it means to you. I've already noticed a few quotes have been posted .

P.S. If you do not possess these books you may experience negative effects on your supposed Satanic inertia. But thats only your opinion.

"Reason: To weigh probabilities in the scales of desire."
-Ambrose Bierce-
" You'll forget it soon, just like a dream" -Raphael H. Rhodes

#15796 - 11/15/03 01:12 AM Re: # Eight not like #2 [Re: theBecoming]
Insurgent Offline
CoS Member

I like the one about tap dancing, I can't remember the whole quote at the moment but it had something to do with monkeys.

"My dear Insurgent you're an extremist, intolerant and you have prejudices. That's all."

"I am a fucking Satanist and desire in all of my being to be the Queen of the World if at all possible...."

#15797 - 04/10/04 02:33 PM Re: # Eight not like #2 [Re: theBecoming]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Afew books that I have in my libary are rather good food for my thoughts. Every book to me is its own adventure and one should never be so closed-minded to any of the books in this world. Next time you write a post show more respect towards the culture of all. Anton taught us all better than that. Hail Satan!!!!!!

#15798 - 04/11/04 01:44 AM Re: # Eight not like #2 [Re: Insurgent]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
If you put an infinite number of monkeys in an infinite number of pairs of tap shoes, eventually they'll re-enact scenes from Shirley Temple movies.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

Forum Stats
12158 Members
73 Forums
43918 Topics
405738 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements