Topic Options
#165240 - 05/21/06 05:24 PM [title deleted]
Curatio Offline

Loc: Northern part of Germany
[contents deleted]

What do you think about Zeena and this "Biography of Thruths"?

Edited by MagisterParadise (05/21/06 05:34 PM)

#165241 - 05/21/06 05:34 PM Re: [title deleted] [Re: Curatio]
MagisterParadise Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Burlington, VT
21 May XLI A.S.

I think that perpetuating this slanderous content on a message board for Satanists is pointless, shit-disturbing, and a tad suspect. Rather than allow a possibly provocative post to instigate needless argument, I have deleted its contents.

****** READ DIABOLOGUE OFTEN ******

Purging Talon | On Facebook | On SatanNet
Bearing The Devil's Mark @ Amazon | The Book of Satanic Quotations @ Amazon | Terror Transmission

--------------------
"The world isn't black and white. It's grayscale" - Steve Wozniak

#165242 - 05/21/06 05:37 PM Re: ASL: Legend & Reality [Re: Curatio]
Poetaster Offline
CoS Member

Loc: East Coast, USA.
Real? Fake? It's all irrelevant.

Satanism is what it is, regardless of what detractors might say about the founder.

But, I would recommend that you consider the source.

Besides, even if everything Dr. LaVey ever said was a lie, does it matter? Because if what he said resonated with you, and it's how you are naturally (a Satanist), then it hardly matters if he told a few fibs.

Personally, I think it's all a crock of shit, cooked up by some malcontents trying to besmirch Dr. LaVey's good name. Why? Because that's what malcontents do.

Spend less time worrying about what if's and maybe's, and more time contemplating the is.

That's my take on this whole topic, which has been beat to death I might add.
"People who harbor strong convictions without evidence belong at the margins of our societies, not in our halls of power. The only thing we should respect in a personís faith is his desire for a better life in this world; we need never have respected his certainty that one awaits him in the next."

- Sam Harris

#165243 - 05/21/06 05:48 PM Re: ASL: Legend & Reality [Re: Poetaster]
DeLamar_J Offline

Loc: Ohio
Its all pointless. Who cares either way.
An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind. My personal web page---> http://www.myspace.com/39440105

#165244 - 05/22/06 11:21 AM Re: ASL: Legend & Reality [Re: Poetaster]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>But, I would recommend that you consider the source.

Indeed.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#165245 - 05/22/06 12:00 PM Re: ASL: Legend & Reality [Re: Poetaster]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
You also need to look at when this was released ... after his death, why? because he is not around to prove or say otherwise! Everyone who releases things like these did it after his death because they knew they could get away with it and have it look like they are telling the truth because the man cannot defend himself since he is gone.

You should always trust what you see in a person not what someone says about a person. What Dr. LaVey has done in his life has been clearly documented and even supported by the same people who are bashing him now, Dr. LaVey's story never changed, only their version of it did after he died and is no longer there to point out the lies.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#165246 - 05/22/06 01:28 PM Re: [title deleted] [Re: Curatio]
WolfMoon Offline

Whether or not LaVey may have lied about certain things in his past is irrelevant. I seriously doubt that Zeena's testimony is correct but that is not the point. Anton LaVey's words and works have been an inspiration for me. That is all that matters.

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43874 Topics
405554 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements