Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#166234 - 05/25/06 06:44 PM HKP Baphomet Medallion
Lust Offline

A couple of months ago I received my Baphomet Medallion from
Hell's Kitchen Productions Inc. after ordering from The Church of Satan Emporium.

The Medallion is crafted 1.75 Inch Diameter, Cloisonne Enameled, and is the best Baphomet Medallion I have ever seen.
I picked the vivid red with black/silvertone. I just couldn't resist it. You have just got to see this Medallion in the moon light.

The service from The Emporium is top notch, and the quality of the merchandise is superb.
Thanks Magister Ventrue and Thank You Hell's Kitchen Productions, for a beautiful piece of jewelry that I will forever treasure.
Hail Satan!
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#166235 - 07/06/06 05:41 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Anti10121 Offline

Loc: Colorado
I purchased this same product. It is the best quality I have ever seen. I highly recommend it!

#166236 - 07/28/06 01:22 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Anti10121]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
exacto...

i have also purchased the same product,however the smaller one and its absolutely brilliant and the service i recieved was fantastic as well..couldnt be happier

La bonne cuisine est la base du vritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#166237 - 08/05/06 08:27 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
WolfMoon Offline

I purchased the 1" medallion recently and I must say I am absolutely impressed with the quality! I have never seen such a well crafted baphomet as this.

#166238 - 08/19/06 06:28 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: tekku]
Todd Offline

Loc: NSW, Australia
Hope you don't mind me enquiring about a couple of things.

a) Are the pendants good for long wear and hard conditions?

b) Because I'm screwed over in Aussie, are there any distributors here?

#166239 - 08/25/06 03:04 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Todd]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I have had many of them over the years and every one of them has held up to anything I have put them under. They have solid construction and are the most impressive medallions I have seen.

No there are no distributors in your area that I am aware of.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#166240 - 08/25/06 10:02 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Magister Frost]
Enchantress Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Magister,

Will the 1" Medallions be made into other colours?
Undercroft Sign Up

#166241 - 08/26/06 04:04 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Enchantress]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Yes, slowly but surely there will be more colors on the 1" Medallions. As we speak I am getting ready to put up the new "Grey" colored 1" Medallion on the Emporium.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#166242 - 09/13/06 01:02 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Thing Offline

Mine just arrived today and it looks great. I got the 1 medallion and when/if it becomes available in red, Ill have to buy another one.

#166243 - 09/14/06 06:45 PM HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Would the individuals who make these medallions ever consider making an all metal medallion, made of the same black gun metal as the enameled ones are?

#166244 - 09/17/06 02:25 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Enchantress Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Would the individuals who make these medallions ever consider making an all metal medallion, made of the same black gun metal as the enameled ones are?

A sterling silver 1" would be nice also.
Undercroft Sign Up

#166245 - 09/18/06 11:11 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
JustinR Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Newfoundland, Canada
I have both a 1" and 1.75" Baphomet medallion, and I must say that I'm very happy with both of them. Like others have mentioned, they are of excellent quality and definitely worth every penny. Now I just have to decide which colour to buy next!

"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking." - General George S. Patton

JustinR on The Undercroft

#166246 - 09/24/06 03:19 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I received my Member kit yesterday and it included a grey colored model of this medallion. It is a splendid little piece of jewelry and I wear it with pride. I like the illusion it creates under certain light of a nothingness. By this I mean that the grey and the silver interact in a way to mask the image of the Baphomet, making it appear to be a blank medallion. It is a fine piece of craftsmanship and I intend to order a few in other colors from the CoS Emporium in the future.

HS!

#233664 - 04/11/07 04:30 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: JustinR]
cashmalim Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I bought the 1" medallion for my wife and I, and I must honestly say, my woman has to be the hottest woman to wear the sigil. Also got my silver white one with my package. I wear that one but she still like the black one I got her! It makes her eyes shine!
in the end we are all bird shit! You die... you get buried, the worms eat you, the bird eats the worm and you are later scattered onto a car window! If you are cremated, the worms eat the ashes, again the bird eats the worm, and again we are spread out on a wind shield! True blue heaven!

#234119 - 04/13/07 09:28 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
Yah, the medallions are real nice =) And really well-crafted=) Hell's Kitchen rings are really well-made as well ;\)

#234120 - 04/13/07 09:31 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Enchantress]
Alice_DeVille Offline
Banned

Loc: London, UK
And making Baphomet cufflinks can be not a bad idea as well ;\)

#244382 - 05/22/07 05:53 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Noordenzuid Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
Just received my baphomet medallion today. Something I should have bought a long time ago.

Nevertheless, I have it now and I must say what a fine piece it is, both aesthetically and in quality. I shall wear it with immense pride.

A definite compliment to the cosemporium and hell's kitchen productions.

Thank you.

-Albert Camus

"To passion, to paradise, to pain, to night."

#253588 - 07/05/07 09:18 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Biff Offline

Loc: Hong Kong, SAR
Oh I was so happy with the Baphomet Medallion I recieved just last week, the 1"75 one that's black on silver metal. Now I wear it with pride and it has not gotten a scratch since I've put it on. The construction is really solid and the edges of the Baphomet are sharp, crisp and clear.

It really is amazing and I really loved it. I would have thought a 1"75 one would be too big but then I'm perfect happy with mine and I take good care of it by putting it in a case when its not in use and wiping it down whenever I take it off. This is one fine product!

'It's only hubris, if I fail.' - Caesar (HBO's Rome)

HAIL SATAN!

#265236 - 08/16/07 08:36 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
statementofnine Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I have a quick question.

I'm going to purchase the 1" Medallion (already have a spectre white 1.75") but I was wondering what size (width, not length) the chain in the picture on the Emporium is. From what I can tell, it's quite thick.

HS!

~9

#266145 - 08/20/07 09:38 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: statementofnine]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

I was wondering the same thing, I like that chain and was wondering where I could get one.

#269627 - 09/07/07 12:14 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Alice_DeVille]
Kaotion Offline

Loc: New Mexico
Great leave it to me to have a slightly mixed review...but since Todd asked about long wear and hard conditions I decided to speak up. First service was great and I got the the 1.75" gun metal with red and I do love it. When I got mine I wore it 24/7 for the first three months or so and since I am a stocker at a grocery store it was exposed to to extreme abuse and tons of sweat. Now the back of the medallion has lost it's black luster and the enamel is or has come off in a few small places and the recent Slayer/Manson concert didn't help. Overall it's no big deal to me as I feel artistically inclined enough to fix any paint issues but I know some people may not. I have also in the past had the lapel pin and I had no problems with it all other then I lost it after a couple years of being on my jacket. Comparing the medallion to the pin I would have to say long wear is not a problem I think it was the constant hitting of freight into it (even with into inside my shirt) and the 40 hrs a week of sweat abuse. As I said though I love my medallion and still encourage people to get it.

#271536 - 09/16/07 12:58 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Todd]
Subversion Offline

Loc: Melbourne, Australia
For Todd from NSW:

Hey mate, I'm in Melbourne, but I was able to order the Baphomet medallion from CoS Emporium and get them to send it over here no problems. We don't need a distributor here because we can simply order it from the source and they will mail it to you, as they did me. It's worth it- I love my medallion!

HS!

#273469 - 09/24/07 08:42 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Subversion]
VictorWolf Offline
CoS Member

Very exquisite work. Though I misread my email at first and didn't realize it wouldn't have gotten here for weeks yet. Still, that was a year ago. Mine is still in pretty good condition. Though I'm still not always sure the best way to clean the schmuck off of it.

#274317 - 09/28/07 05:49 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DickSteele]
Cuervolush Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
 Originally Posted By: DickSteele
I was wondering the same thing, I like that chain and was wondering where I could get one.

I also like that chain, was anyone able to find a similar one?

#274338 - 09/28/07 06:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
de_Lioncourt Offline
CoS Member

I just received my Baphomet medallion today. I ordered the one inch black and silver one. It looks absolutely majestic. The quality is good and the image is crisp and clear. The detail is amazing for a small piece. I plan on getting a larger medallion later on. It was well worth the money. I can hardly wait to see it at night under a moon. I put mine on a black cord and it looks perfect. I already have a black velvet box to store it in. I will wear this piece with pride.

#279825 - 10/27/07 06:49 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: de_Lioncourt]
Josef_K Offline

Loc: Ireland
I received my grey 1" medallion today; and I must say it's perfect. Beautifully finished; and just the perfect size. The service too was excellent. I highly recommend the medallion. Thank you very much!

God has been expelled. I think he knows when he's on a losing wicket.

#282126 - 11/09/07 04:46 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: tekku]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Loc: U.S.A.
I've got both, the small black and large purple. I wear them both literally all the time. The small inside my shirt but the larger one is always in plain view. I love them both.

#282129 - 11/09/07 04:54 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Cuervolush]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Practically any good jeweller should have a chain of suitable size for any taste. (Or, if you are so inclined, here in the USA there are always the "flea markets.") (I say here in the USA, because I don't know if that little American phenominon has spread worldwide yet.)

#282130 - 11/09/07 04:59 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Todd]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

Originally Posted By: Todd
Hope you don't mind me enquiring about a couple of things.

a) Are the pendants good for long wear and hard conditions?

b) Because I'm screwed over in Aussie, are there any distributors here?

I've had my small Hell's Kitchen Baphomet about 2 years or so and my large one not much less and my pin (I think) about a year. All 3 are very durable. I expected to lose pieces of the cloison, but, so far haven't. And I wear mine at all times.

#282133 - 11/09/07 05:04 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Enchantress]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

I have a sterling silver Baphomet that I bought in 1969. As I said in an earlier post, the loop has worn thru, so I can't wear it any more. I bought one for a step-son a few years ago in a shop in Midwest City, OK. So, I imagine someone out there is still making them in sterling. I'm looking for another for myself.

#295253 - 01/02/08 12:09 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Infgoat Offline

Loc: New York
I received my HKP medallion about a week ago. It was a gift from my lady, she knew I had been wanting it for some time. I had a black medallion from a cheap online store and it was so atrocious that even the Hebrew was written wrong, in complete gibberish. When I finally received my new medallion it was breath taking. I ordered the spectral white color on the black gun metal, it looks phenomenal, so crisp and clear; it is simply perfect in every way. A magnificent product that I will wear from this day forth.

#327529 - 05/13/08 08:12 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Subversion]
Perseus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Australia
Originally Posted By: Subversion
For Todd from NSW:

Hey mate, I'm in Melbourne, but I was able to order the Baphomet medallion from CoS Emporium and get them to send it over here no problems. We don't need a distributor here because we can simply order it from the source and they will mail it to you, as they did me. It's worth it- I love my medallion!

HS!

Yes I can see your point but.
It takes so long to get here and I think what he was trying to say was that, with a distributor in our area it would be alot quicker to recieve orders if we were to send off for something.

#339889 - 07/12/08 08:21 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Perseus]
Spellunker Offline

Loc: England
I recently bought a Medallion and was wondering if anyone knew of a place online that I could buy something to put it on that is preferably black and ship's to the UK?

#366934 - 12/31/08 01:19 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Spellunker]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Sydney, Australia
I ordered the HK 1.75" black on silver metal medallion, and wear it on a piece of black cord - it looks absolutely stunning, and I was so impressed with the detail and quality of the product, that I recently ordered the 1" black medallion as well. I have a thick, silver snake chain like the one in the pic on the CoS Emporium website, so thanks to that, I already know it's going to look sensational!

I had to wait a few weeks for my first medallion to arrive, and no doubt I'll have to wait for the second one too, but the quality,workmanship and detail that has gone in to these makes the wait truly worthwhile.

www.vampiretemple.com

#367084 - 01/03/09 01:21 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Kel9]
HellofallHells Offline
CoS Warlock

You will love your 1 incher. It is perfect.

I wear it often. coopdevil

#367481 - 01/05/09 06:38 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: HellofallHells]
Diabolicus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NW Ohio
I just ordered the HK 1.75" black on silver metal medallion as well, and though I have not seen it in person, I know it will be awesome from the pic, and from what other people are saying about it.

#367771 - 01/08/09 05:15 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diabolicus]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

Don't worry Diabolicus, you won't be disappointed!

I received my membership packet last Monday, and was pleasantly surprised to find a small grey on silver medallion included.
I'm really impressed with the detail on such a small piece, and it looks beautiful on a silver chain!

I'm still looking forward to seeing the 1" black on silver Baph'I ordered, though I love my little grey one so much, I'll have to alternate between the two I think!

Good on you to whoever makes these, you've done a sensational job. smile

www.vampiretemple.com

#369949 - 01/26/09 07:01 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Kel9]
DevilMan_nc Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte/Concord, NC
I just got the Imperial Purple/Black 1.75" in the mail the other day. Very high quality piece.

#372916 - 02/26/09 12:08 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Kel9 Offline

CoS Member

I've had the one inch, black on silver medallion for a few weeks now, and for such a small piece, no detail has been spared, and it looks stunning on a silver snake chain!

www.vampiretemple.com

#373008 - 02/27/09 07:25 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DevilMan_nc]
Schadenfreude-6 Offline

Loc: MB, Canada.
Originally Posted By: Dragonfish
I just got the Imperial Purple/Black 1.75" in the mail the other day. Very high quality piece.

I ordered the same one, can't wait to get it. coopdevil

#373150 - 02/28/09 08:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Schadenfreude-6]
Furrtiv Offline

Loc: Derbyshire, England
I've had my 1" grey Baphomet medallion for a few months now and it's perfect - very robsut and beautiful. Sadly, I need a new chain as the previous one broke, so I haven't worn it for a couple of weeks, but as soon as I can find a suitable chain or cord, it will be going back on!

#380697 - 05/07/09 05:03 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lust]
Zsche Offline

Loc: Where the 5.56 casings fall...
Can anyone tell me how long it took for their Medallion to arrive?

I've been patiently waiting for 8 weeks now.

Does it normally take this long to receive a Baphomet Medallion?

Anyone?

Originally Posted By: Hagen von Tronje
You can't guzzle whiskey and pinch pretty ladies' asses when you're dead.

Originally Posted By: Roho_the_Rooster
Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Originally Posted By: Callier
Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#380779 - 05/08/09 03:23 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

I've been wondering the same thing. I ordered one way back in February sometime. And it still hasn't arrived.

I know Magister Ventrue clearly states in the CoS Emporium to allow up to 8 weeks for delivery as they are shipped from a source outside the Emporium.

But, as you said, it has been more than 8 weeks.

#380802 - 05/08/09 08:43 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
crystalclear Offline

CoS Member

Loc: VA
I received mine in about a week, and have ordered two different times. They are lovely!

"The important thing is not what they think of me, but what I think of them" Queen Victoria

#381023 - 05/10/09 11:33 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
It's been 13 weeks and I've still not received mine.

#381340 - 05/13/09 12:28 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

So - since there are at least two of us who haven't received our Medallions in over 9 weeks, is there someone we can contact where they are shipped from - to find out the status of our orders?

Does anyone know the contact information of the place where the Baphomet Medallions are shipped?

Love life. Live life. Don't fuck with people unnecessarily. Don"t let other people fuck with you. Simple guidelines that that will help you to make informed, intelligent and Satanic decisions.

Constructive criticism is one thing but people that just point blank tell others what they should be doing with their lives without any kind of permission can eat a bag of hairy balls.

#381404 - 05/14/09 08:49 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: crystalclear]
Zsche Offline

Adrasteia -

Did you order either of your medallions in the past three months? I'm just trying to figure out why some people receive theirs quickly - and others wait for three months or more.

I'm just anticipating the arrival of mine - as I want to proudly wear it.

Has anyone received a Baphomet Medallion that they have ordered since February 2009? Perhaps they are backordered?

Thanks,

Sabin

#381433 - 05/14/09 02:32 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
DCLXVI Offline

CoS Member

On 28 February, I ordered an HKP Baphomet and issue 16 of NLM magazine. I got the magazine in just under a month.
Still waitinf for my HKPB.
I do realize that they are shipped from a location other than CoS Emporium in Texas. And, I believe, the Good MAgister states that they are made on an "as ordered" basis. I alsp realize that people have things to do.

I'm thinking it could possibly be the company that makes the Baphomets, for some reason, has fallen behind.

#381754 - 05/18/09 09:24 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: DCLXVI]
Zsche Offline

Yes - I too ordered a medallion and some Baphomet stickers on March 11th. I received the stickers promptly, but I'm still anxiously awaiting the arrival of my medallion.

There is someone else who is also waiting for a medallion who has posted reply in the following forum:

Forums The Devil's Market CoS Emporium.com CoS Emporium ordering issue.

I directed them to this forum and the recent conversation.

#381759 - 05/18/09 09:42 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

For all of you eagerly waiting on the Medallions, I just want to thank you for your patience, the medallions were back-ordered but they are shipping this week. You should have your medallion in hand shortly!

From Hell,

Magister Frost

- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#381782 - 05/18/09 01:26 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Magister Frost]
Zsche Offline

Magister Ventrue -

Thank you for your response! I can't wait to receive my medallion!

#381815 - 05/18/09 05:18 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
TheBlackSheep696 Offline

Loc: Dundee,Scotland
Magister Ventrue -

thanks for putting this information on here for us,I'm looking forward to receiving my medallion

#381947 - 05/20/09 09:27 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Zsche]
Diwanna Offline

Loc: Upland
I ordered 2 of them 3 weeks ago, I'm hoping mine will be arriving too!

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#382654 - 05/26/09 09:28 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diwanna]
Zsche Offline

My Baphomet Medallion just arrived!

Exquisite craftsmanship. Well worth the wait - but I now know why I was anticipating it's arrival so much.

#382669 - 05/26/09 11:15 AM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Magister Frost]
Waya Offline
CoS Member

I just recieved my red Medallion today, WOW.
Very nice.
The time I have waited for this fantastic Medallion was worth the wait.

Thank you very much.
I will definitely purchase a few more real soon

"We are superior, and are superior not by ethnic means, but by the superior force of the will -- the imagination, the creativity, and the very essence of resourcefulness, and survival, that is the heart and the very soul of the Satanist."
~Anton LaVey

#382712 - 05/26/09 04:48 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Warlock Atreus Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Dallas TX
My medallion arrived today!

#382751 - 05/26/09 10:39 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Warlock Atreus]
Diwanna Offline

Same here... One Black, One White Both 1.75" and beautiful. Thanks

There is a point in which empirical evidence outweighs your faith. It is then when you must chose to open your eyes, or close them. - Diwanna

#382817 - 05/27/09 01:31 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diwanna]
Dorian_Grey Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
I just recieved my as well. It's beautiful, well worth the wait.

#386013 - 06/26/09 01:04 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Alice_DeVille]
RagingSea Offline

Loc: Harlingen, TX
This looks like a really nice Medallion. And after reading these reviews, and also dealing with another company that are very poor with their customer service, I have decided to place a order for the midnight black Medallion. Looking foward to getting it and wearing it proudly.

#391942 - 08/18/09 01:10 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: RagingSea]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
I'm considering buying one of these medallions, but I simply can't decide which type to get. Right now I'm trying to decide between: 1.75" black on silver, 1.75" red on black and 1" black on silver.

Which one do you guys reccomend? And does the 1.75" look awkwardly large?

#391965 - 08/18/09 06:55 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lasham]
Lasham Offline

Loc: New York, NY
Don't bother answering those questions. I already ordered the 1 inch midnight black medallion. Now comes the waiting...

#391983 - 08/18/09 09:32 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lasham]
mb_goatis Offline

Loc: Dallas area, TX
Originally Posted By: Lasham
I'm considering buying one of these medallions, but I simply can't decide which type to get. Right now I'm trying to decide between: 1.75" black on silver, 1.75" red on black and 1" black on silver.

Which one do you guys reccomend? And does the 1.75" look awkwardly large?

No, i feel the 1.75 is a perfect size. I feel that the 1 inch is almost too small. I guess it depends on what you'll be wanting it for. I use my strictly for ritual purposes. But even wearing it around (I use to when I bought my first one) was very comfortable and I wouldn't want it any bigger or smaller.

#391994 - 08/18/09 10:34 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Lasham]
Diwanna Offline

I have the 1.75 black on silver, and bought my wife the 1.75 white on black. They are both nice and no, the 1.75 is not awkwardly large. Not like the one Diane LaVey wears in Satanis. It's the perfect size.

#392094 - 08/19/09 07:06 PM Re: HKP Baphomet Medallion [Re: Diwanna]
HereticPrincess2 Offline

Loc: Des Plaines, IL
I'm not sure how big the one is that my fiance gave me, but it is very comfortable and a good size for me...I wear it on a short chain so it is almost a choker.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12220 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements