Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#166877 - 05/28/06 02:34 PM 9/11 documentaries
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I found a couple of 9/11 documentaries online.

1st vid
2nd vid

Pretty compelling stuff. Both are over an hour and 20 minutes so dedicate some time if you want to watch them.

#166878 - 05/28/06 02:55 PM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
That documentary has been thoroughly debunked.

Edited by Svengali (05/28/06 04:22 PM)
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#166879 - 05/28/06 03:14 PM Please Understand Something [Re: Svengali]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Unfortunately the bio page only allows 200 characters so I couldnt deeply explain anything. I have went into further explanation about what I know about that in my introduction(s). I actually am going to omit that because I have decided that what I know about my father isnt enough to talk about it, so I guess in a sense it was a little of both(joke and retarded). Don't take this to assume I'm ignorant, please. My mother told me all I know about him and for all I know that could have been some fable, but I believe he was actually connected to a devil worship circle. I, however, after having read some of the literature provided by LaVey have decided I am Satanist. As for what happened to me when I was born, I hold no mystical connections to that, it was a defect, plain and simple. I relate it to why I was set to the left hand path because to learn how to serve myself (especially with such a disadvantage) was a well taught lesson from day 1. I've done everything for myself without assistance from the state or federal government and I engage in my day to day life without prosthesis. I practice martial arts, play bass guitar, and happen to be the most reliable individual in my place of employment. Now I understand posting that with no sound evidence was stupid, and again I implore you not to make any assumptions or presumptions based on that. The information did not relay the way I intended it.

HAIL SATAN!

Edited by lefthandbybirth (05/29/06 03:11 AM)

#166880 - 05/28/06 03:23 PM Re: Please Understand Something *DELETED* [Re: Mr_47]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Post deleted by Svengali
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini

#166881 - 05/28/06 03:26 PM Re: Please Understand Something *DELETED* [Re: Svengali]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Post deleted by lefthandbybirth

#166882 - 05/28/06 03:30 PM Re: Please Understand Something *DELETED* [Re: Mr_47]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Post deleted by Svengali

#166883 - 05/28/06 03:58 PM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
Achilles Offline

Not more of those theories of how George Bush has a gigantic world-wide conspiracy to take over the world and the Muslims are really fun loving people...

#166884 - 05/28/06 04:04 PM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Achilles]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

I just thought it was interesting. That's all. Not trying to instigate anything

#166885 - 05/28/06 04:24 PM Re: Please Understand Something [Re: Mr_47]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

My misunderstanding.

Good enough.

Thanks.

Edited by Svengali (05/28/06 04:27 PM)

#166886 - 05/28/06 05:02 PM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I actually find this kind of stuff interesting. I have always been interested in many conspiracy theories. Mainly because they offer a different perspective. Admittingly most of them are blown out of proportion, however you can find a few things in there that do make you think.

A common trend in said theories is that the down to home average joe is a good guy and government/military/large corporation/organized religion is the bad guy. A theory becomes more believable based on history and how much the offending group offends you. For example, a lot of people on this board believe that the Muslim extremists had something to do with it, mainly because a lot of people on this board hate organized religion. It is also safe to assume most people on this board would believe anything you tell them that portrays any organized religion as badguys, no matter how far fetched said story may be with no supporting evidence. Because [religious] group would do something like that, they are crazy. The argument is not logically sound, but it is easy to believe, because you want to believe it. Prejudice, we all have it.

The 9/11 theory is blown out of proportion on both sides. Those hard core patriots would believe anything the government tells them. Those who never really liked the government in the first place would believe anything you gave to them that made the government out to be the badguy. This also falls under the victim card. I don't like said group, said group did this, they did something against me and my beliefs, I am a victim (and/or) the badge I am free, I know the truth.

It all boils down to the need to hate and place a blame. You refuse that a certain group did one thing, so you place the blame on another. You find the smallest bits of evidence to support how one goup is the badguy and other group is the good guy. Still stuck in the cliche good vs. evil. Someone with a good head on their sholders would come to either both groups are equally currupt due to large ammounts of power over the ignorant, or there was a seriouse missunderstanding somewhere and both groups want to be the goodguy.

Edited by tovasshi (05/28/06 05:08 PM)

#166887 - 05/29/06 12:51 AM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
I don't understand why this is in "General Satanism Discussions".

#166888 - 05/29/06 03:08 AM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Old_Pig]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

I wasn't sure where to post it. I was only sure I wanted to share it, because I find conspiracy theory, no matter how invalid, interesting.

Hail Satan

#166889 - 05/29/06 05:56 AM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
Conspiracy theories are by turn often compelling and often amusing.

As far as the 9/11 theories go I certainly have doubts, I think some conspiracy theories actually make people feel better about themselves and make them sleep easier at night.

I think the fact that a handful of muslim fundamentalist (funny how you can't spell the word fundamentalist without the word "mental" !) terrorists in the 21st century could hijack four planes causing the complete destruction of the world trade centre, the attempted destruction of the pentagon and the trajedy of the other plane that crashed (or was shot down) is far more disturbing and unsettling a thought than the idea of a massive conspiracy involving nearly everyone.

The idea that it couldn't have happened without the knowledge of the authorities makes a lot of people feel slightly braver about the world around them. The parallel between 9/11 theories and JFK assasination theories is telling also, it "couldn't" have been just some lone nut that shot Kennedy there "had" to be a conspiracy.

Think about it, if a terrorist walked into the middle of time square with a dirty bomb device strapped to his back in that split second before he flipped the switch......what could you rationalise easier ? The "fact" that he managed to get this device in a position where he could wipe out tens of thousands of lives despite the security of 21st century America ?, or that the the government had prior knowledge of this event and may have even helped the event come about so they could approve more draconian homeland security measures as a result ?

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#166890 - 05/29/06 06:12 AM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: ElJago]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Personally I never voted for bush either time, so any additions to my arsenal against him are welcomed with arms wide open.

#166891 - 05/29/06 07:31 AM Re: 9/11 documentaries [Re: Mr_47]
Achilles Offline

I have no problem with Bush. Most do not understand the Presidency and the stressful job he has to deal with. But that is just me.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12254 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406358 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements