Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#167739 - 06/02/06 03:25 PM Sickening
WolfBlood Offline

Loc: Tampa,Florida
Lex Talionis.Justice,pride and respect.
The only reason why we see mindless,stupid christian minded people running down the streets killing babies and raping little girls is because of the lack of JUSTICE,of strong handed,well trained police.
Where are we going?
I believe police should be trained better.I believe criminals should be put to pay for what they do on the same way as he did his crime.
The time has come to put an end to christian herd mentality of forgiveness and compassion.
As one gentlemen said here days ago.THIS IS NOT A CONCENTRATION CAMP.
Crime is sickening. But doing nothing about it is worse.
My father was killed on a car accident because of a failure of construction workers and im fighting on court for that.
The police who saw what happened is hidding now saying he saw nothing when this is recorded.
Sickening.
I believe this is a crime.
We are seekers. We are individuals with limitations,yes.
But we,too,believe in action much more than words and I believe this is sickening.
Train policemen and treat criminals,real criminals the same way or more than they treated the people they submitted to their crimes.
I believe this is also an issue of genetics.
It has been proved.
I believe a criminal should not be allowed to bring a child to this world.
A person who commits criminal acts and kills,rapes,drugs himself or bombs a hospital shall be punished and not be allowed to bring a child,who is not guilty of what his father has done,to this world.
This world is too tainted.
We must go back,definetely to Lex Talionis and hold it as our own.

#167740 - 06/02/06 03:47 PM Re: Sickening [Re: WolfBlood]
Maya Offline
CoS Member

Loc: New England
Okay, so you like the idea of Lex Talionis. Do you want a merit badge or something? This post is not my idea of contribution. If you post a thread, it should be with the intent of starting an interesting conversation. We all know this stuff already. Try something original next time.
The mind is its own place, and in itself
Can make a heaven of hell, or a hell of heaven." - Paradise Lost, lines 251-255 of Book I

Wading in the cyberspace cesspool (MySpace page)

#167741 - 06/02/06 03:54 PM Re: Sickening [Re: WolfBlood]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Seriously, you keep posting stuff like this… It makes me wonder... Who are you trying to convince? If you feel you need an outlet for your personal (though regurgitated) views on satanic tenants, write a book...

#167742 - 06/02/06 04:00 PM Re: Sickening [Re: WolfBlood]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

Lex Talionis.Justice,pride and respect.
The only reason why we see mindless,stupid christian minded people running down the streets killing babies and raping little girls is because of the lack of JUSTICE,of strong handed,well trained police.
Where are we going?
I believe police should be trained better.I believe criminals should be put to pay for what they do on the same way as he did his crime.
The time has come to put an end to christian herd mentality of forgiveness and compassion.
As one gentlemen said here days ago.THIS IS NOT A CONCENTRATION CAMP.
Crime is sickening. But doing nothing about it is worse.
My father was killed on a car accident because of a failure of construction workers and im fighting on court for that.
The police who saw what happened is hidding now saying he saw nothing when this is recorded.
Sickening.
I believe this is a crime.
We are seekers. We are individuals with limitations,yes.
But we,too,believe in action much more than words and I believe this is sickening.
Train policemen and treat criminals,real criminals the same way or more than they treated the people they submitted to their crimes.
I believe this is also an issue of genetics.
It has been proved.
I believe a criminal should not be allowed to bring a child to this world.
A person who commits criminal acts and kills,rapes,drugs himself or bombs a hospital shall be punished and not be allowed to bring a child,who is not guilty of what his father has done,to this world.
We must go back,definetely to Lex Talionis and hold it as our own.

Try this.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#167743 - 06/02/06 07:36 PM Relax.......Humanity remains humanity [Re: WolfBlood]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

Which color ? Heh....

Each indivudual lives through Lex Talionis. This is a FACT.

To want this to be international would be like to become communist and hope about pipe-dreams..See what I mean ?

Let me repeat this again : this is not a law >> this is a FACT. Live through it if you undertstand this principle, or be EATEN.

See the world as this : a movie.

We cannot expect for a population to accept this. Yes >> "Accept", because it is life as it is really and they deny it with faith and weakness.

Just look at some animals documentaries, see how it works, and make some links with "H U M A N S ".

Are you aware about the principle of life ? Fine.So just think it is the main point for you in this life.

Now about the Lex Talionis being accepted by all populations , I say something which reminds me an Aerosmith song > " DREAM ON" .

This makes me remember another thing : these people being ok with social darwinism, but cried the day "miss Katrina" made a strike down....

Here you got to think about something : it was about adults and children, and dogs, and cats, and whatever you want !

It was ONLY a detail in the cycle of life. "Mother earth" is cruel and selective.

Same for Lex Talionis : those who are aware about reality will be stronger, those trying to see the world in another way are "eaten by their God".

Don't wait for the moment it will be international. Think about YOU and those you love.

HAIL SATAN !

Edited by Assabrah (06/02/06 07:45 PM)

#167744 - 06/02/06 07:59 PM Not sickening... Delightful [Re: WolfBlood]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Lex Talionis in some ways looks after itself. Granted, not as much as some of us would like, but hey, we're working on that.

For example, I work for a company that translates and interprets things, and at the moment I'm contracted out by that company to another, a credit card company (man, try explaining someone's credit card interest to start with, let alone in, say Italian or one of the other languages I do in My job... But, I digress). Credit cards are great, because the people who are stupid and irresponsible get what they deserve, and the people who are intelligent and responsible also get what they deserve. A perfect, self-regulating, meritocracy.

This is what we wish to bring into every area of the world!

Hail Lex Talionis!

Or, to quote Poo Bah from Gilbert and Sullivan's "The Mikado", "Let the punishment fit the crime!".

#167745 - 06/02/06 08:16 PM Re: Sickening [Re: WolfBlood]
Ares Offline

What is sickening? That humans are starting to go back to acting like animals more, and more, and giving into the some of the instincts that should be given up in order to sustain a civilized society?

Humans are generally the cruelest of all animals, even to our own species, so really, crimes and such don't surprise me, nor sicken me, and nither should they surprise or sicken you.

However the treatment of said crimes must be cooly thought out, and examined, instead of ranting on and on about Lex Talionis, and giving into to mob justice.

Yes, Lex Talionis can be useful, but why are you so passionate about it? Will it give you some comfort at night? So you can rest easy and say "yea, they got what was coming to them." ?

Edited by Ares (06/02/06 08:17 PM)

#167746 - 06/02/06 08:24 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Ares]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
I believe Hammurabi said, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth." it was even law. This is similar to Lex Talionis, and I for one fully support it. If you steal, you should lose your hand. If you rape, there goes your genitals and so forth.

Hail Satan!

#167747 - 06/02/06 08:36 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Mr_47]
Ares Offline

Quote:

I believe Hammurabi said, "Eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth." it was even law. This is similar to Lex Talionis, and I for one fully support it. If you steal, you should lose your hand. If you rape, there goes your genitals and so forth.

Sounds good theoretically, and I like the idea, but how efficient is it? Aside from the amount of time it would take to orchestrate such punishments, and add in the time it takes for usual cases, what if you later find out they were innocent?

Then you just permanently disfigured an innocent to appease the mob shouting for revenge, how is that real justice? I can see the logic, in Lex Talionis, it's jus I don't think it would be a highly efficient in practice.

If someone steals, why can’t they be imprisoned? If someone rapes, and there is clear evidence of rape, why can’t they be executed or imprisoned? I feel that would be much more efficient.

The original intent of jail, was to keep the fools away from society, not this "rehabilitation," liberal idiocy.

#167748 - 06/02/06 08:39 PM Re: Sickening [Re: WolfBlood]
Lust Offline

IN the words of Picard, Jean-Luc Rank: Captain Current assignment: Commander, USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E Full Name: Jean-Luc Picard ...

"Make it so."
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#167749 - 06/02/06 08:48 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Ares]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

The original intent of jail, was to keep the fools away from society, not this "rehabilitation," liberal idiocy.

I agree with this point, jails should be used as they were intended. Rather than as a rehab center. That's what rehab is for. Jail should be punishment, not a leisurely rehab. Now I know there are stories to show jail isn't a great place. However, I know of a lot of people that actually enjoy it there better than being on the outside. That tells me the purpose is not being served. If jails are encouraging criminals to come back, how will they ever learn? If jails are releasing them for being rehabbed or well behaved, and they wish to go back, then that's just one more crime that they will commit. Personally, I feel that if I risk losing an appendage, stealing isn't worth that to me. Not that I would steal anyway. I have more sense than that. Same applies in the instance of rape. Again, not something I would do, as logic and the 9 statements speak against it. However, if I knew that I was risking my manhood, I'd make sure I never got caught up in something like that either. People don't always take the law seriously, which is why I support this law. After a few men lose their willies, it will be enough to persuade the rest of the herd against it. Of course, that is just my view.

#167750 - 06/02/06 08:54 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Mr_47]
Ares Offline

I personally think that when the homeless commit crimes because the jail cells are like apartments, with T.V. and other luxuries we need to reanalyze the system.

Also I personally believe we should go back to dungeon like jail cells or the dugeon system in general, because convicts should not be catered to. They broke the law; they obviously can't handle the freedom of living in society, without committing crimes, so thus they should be removed.

Jails need to be feared.

Edited by Ares (06/02/06 08:56 PM)

#167751 - 06/02/06 09:00 PM Holiday camp prisons [Re: Ares]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Quote:

I can't see what's so terrible about prison. It seems like a fine way to live. My only objection would be having to interact with the other inmates. No need to confront the outside world. Plenty of time to write and think. No transportation headaches - always a few steps from home. Medical and dental benefits. Regular meals of better quality than most on outside. No clothing expenses. Free legal counsel. Mail privileges and free postage.

Anton LaVey, "Satan Speaks", page 170.

#167752 - 06/02/06 09:15 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Ares]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I personally think that when the homeless commit crimes because the jail cells are like apartments, with T.V. and other luxuries we need to reanalyze the system.

Also I personally believe we should go back to dungeon like jail cells or the dugeon system in general, because convicts should not be catered to. They broke the law; they obviously can't handle the freedom of living in society, without committing crimes, so thus they should be removed.

Jails need to be feared.

I entirely agree with your view on the prison systems being harsh, that is what they are for.

#167753 - 06/02/06 09:33 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Mr_47]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

Quote:

Jails need to be feared.

I entirely agree with your view on the prison systems being harsh, that is what they are for.

Across the border from here (Juarez, Chih. Mexico) they have a "rehabilitation program" which consists of free massages, satellite TV, and aromatherapy along with other luxurious services. They pretty much treat criminals like kings over there.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#167754 - 06/02/06 09:38 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Ares]
ModernTantalus Offline

I've been struggling hard to get money together, work, pay bills, and get back to school. Numerous times I've thought of how easy it would be to commit a minor felony with a 5 year prison term in some place mid to minimum security. Free room, board, and college. Internet access and fawning, soft hearted female pen pals. Cable TV and free access to a gym. I'd rather stay under the radar of the law if at all possible. The downside is that everyone watches you for the rest of your life, and that is the last thing I want.

#167755 - 06/02/06 09:47 PM Re: Sickening [Re: ModernTantalus]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I've been struggling hard to get money together, work, pay bills, and get back to school. Numerous times I've thought of how easy it would be to commit a minor felony with a 5 year prison term in some place mid to minimum security. Free room, board, and college. Internet access and fawning, soft hearted female pen pals. Cable TV and free access to a gym. I'd rather stay under the radar of the law if at all possible. The downside is that everyone watches you for the rest of your life, and that is the last thing I want.

Let's not forget you forfeit your right to vote and your right to bear arms and other freedoms this country offers once you become a felon.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements