Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#167754 - 06/02/06 09:38 PM Re: Sickening [Re: Ares]
ModernTantalus Offline

I've been struggling hard to get money together, work, pay bills, and get back to school. Numerous times I've thought of how easy it would be to commit a minor felony with a 5 year prison term in some place mid to minimum security. Free room, board, and college. Internet access and fawning, soft hearted female pen pals. Cable TV and free access to a gym. I'd rather stay under the radar of the law if at all possible. The downside is that everyone watches you for the rest of your life, and that is the last thing I want.

#167755 - 06/02/06 09:47 PM Re: Sickening [Re: ModernTantalus]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

I've been struggling hard to get money together, work, pay bills, and get back to school. Numerous times I've thought of how easy it would be to commit a minor felony with a 5 year prison term in some place mid to minimum security. Free room, board, and college. Internet access and fawning, soft hearted female pen pals. Cable TV and free access to a gym. I'd rather stay under the radar of the law if at all possible. The downside is that everyone watches you for the rest of your life, and that is the last thing I want.

Let's not forget you forfeit your right to vote and your right to bear arms and other freedoms this country offers once you become a felon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
11891 Members
73 Forums
43640 Topics
404156 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements