Topic Options
#168016 - 06/03/06 01:03 PM 5 questions about sammy davis jr. joining the church of satan?
captain_howdy Offline

i was watching this documentary video i rented about him a few days ago and it mentioned in 1968 that sammy "dabbled" in the occult, and that's all they said. i assume they were referring to when mr. davis was a card-carrying member in the Church of Satan like it says he was in the satanic bible.

so that brings these questions to mind.
1. when exactly did he join and leave?
2. did he mention his reasons for joining? and what were they?
3. why did he leave?
4. what was his rank? if he had one.
5. got any pictures of him with anton or something we can all see?

thanks

#168017 - 06/03/06 02:25 PM Re: 5 questions about sammy davis jr. joining the church of satan? [Re: captain_howdy]
Mr. Saturday Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
Your first 4 questions are asking for personal membership information which is NEVER given out.

As for a photo, see the attachment.

Attachments
348084-sammy.jpg (691 downloads)

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

#168018 - 06/04/06 01:50 PM Re: 5 questions about sammy davis jr. joining the church of satan? [Re: Mr. Saturday]
captain_howdy Offline

i'm surprised sammy didn't already release this basic information out about himself (like in a tv or article interview) being the kind of person he was. unless the church is against it whether he wants to or not. you'd think after all these years he's been dead it wouldn't be such a big deal.

#168019 - 06/05/06 06:23 AM Re: 5 questions about sammy davis jr. joining the church of satan? [Re: captain_howdy]
Mr. Saturday Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: USA
Quote:

i'm surprised sammy didn't already release this basic information out about himself (like in a tv or article interview) being the kind of person he was. unless the church is against it whether he wants to or not. you'd think after all these years he's been dead it wouldn't be such a big deal.

The Church of Satan has no stance on your releasing your own personal information. As for Mr. Davis' status being a big deal, it's no bigger deal than what you're making of it. His reasons for not releasing any information are his own and, as I already stated, the Church will NEVER release membership information regardless of how famous a member might be. End of story.

Mr. Saturday
Media Contact/Warlock - Church of Satan

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406073 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements