Topic Options
#168392 - 06/06/06 01:57 PM A few questions about application.
PirateEire Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Hello.

I have been a Satanist for about 3-4 years now, and I am finally financially stable enough to join the Church of Satan. I will be sending in my application sometime this weekend.

I have a few questions.

One, is concerning the pending time for applications. In another post, I heard it could take up to 16 weeks to pend. That is 4-5 months, correct? Question is, is this time spent considering the application, waiting for the backup to clear out, or shipping the registration packet?--also, is 16 weeks the longest, shortest, or average pending time?

Another along the same lines is, will I be acknowledged as a member (assuming my application is granted) before receiving the packet, or only once I can show validity with the card?--and is the card included in the registration packet or does it come earlier?

Sorry if my questions are stupid, or just plain uninformed.

Any answers are appreciated.

HS!

#168393 - 06/06/06 02:15 PM Re: A few questions about application. [Re: PirateEire]
MagisterRose Offline
CoS Magister

Quote:

One, is concerning the pending time for applications. In another post, I heard it could take up to 16 weeks to pend. That is 4-5 months, correct? Question is, is this time spent considering the application, waiting for the backup to clear out, or shipping the registration packet?

All of the above.

Quote:

Another along the same lines is, will I be acknowledged as a member (assuming my application is granted) before receiving the packet, or only once I can show validity with the card?--and is the card included in the registration packet or does it come earlier?

The card is included in the registration packet. Once the decision has been made and you are approved as a member it shouldn't be too long until you get your card. If needed Central can confirm whether or not you are a member without your card, but the situations in which this would be needed are so few in number as to be a negligible consideration.

The good die young... because they see it's no use living if you've got to be good.
John Barrymore

HARDCOVER INFERNALIA

PAPERBACK INFERNALIA

HARDCOVER KASIDAH

PAPERBACK KASIDAH

#168394 - 06/06/06 03:28 PM Re: A few questions about application. [Re: MagisterRose]
PirateEire Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, Minnesota
Thank you.

Forum Stats
12199 Members
73 Forums
43979 Topics
406036 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements