Topic Options
#171070 - 06/16/06 08:57 PM The Beast Watch
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
I purchased The Beast Watch, and it arrived today.

I opted for The Beast Lifestyle 40 Ruby Watch (so if you want one, there are now 19 or fewer of this design left).

It arrived, and I thought "Good grief, a box this size for a watch? They weren't kidding when they said it was big..." - As it turns out, the casing, despite its bulk, is very ergonomically built and fits beautifully to My wrist.

I was concerned that it might be too "blingy", hence opting for the subtler ruby watch rather than the glitzy diamond one. I do say subtler. It is not a subtle watch. Yet, it's very tasteful, and despite its size, does come across as elegant and stylish rather than flashy.

It looks far better than its photograph on the Church of Satan Emporium, and certainly has a very regal look to it, which I like a lot.

It's a superbly crafted piece, and, in My opinion, exceptionally good value for its price. I have the bad habit of not checking how much things are when I buy them, and I just had to look back on the Emporium to see how much I paid for it... And yes, I'd say $699.00 is a very reasonable price for it indeed.

Hail Tempus Genvois!
Hail the Emporium!
Hail The Beast!

#378779 - 04/22/09 11:46 AM Re: The Beast Watch [Re: Linguascelesta]
DarkBreedCult Offline

Loc: Hell Angeles, CA
I'm currently looking to purchase this bad boy if anyone has a head up on watch I will pay a pretty handsome price. (cash is king)

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12109 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405523 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements