Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#171705 - 06/20/06 05:08 AM Re: Xian jewelry and tattoos [Re: TriKster]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Jesus Christ with hemmorhoids, you cut your wedding band in half without asking how your wife felt about this? I hope you have a comfortable couch.

#171706 - 06/20/06 05:51 AM Re: Xian jewelry and tattoos [Re: TriKster]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
The ring has been used as a symbol of unity long before the birth of christianity, so I certainly wouldn't discard your rings in some kind of anti-christian gesture.

Just because they are symbolic of a christian ceremony you took part in years ago I can't see any reason why you would want to discard them. I have worn a gold engagement ring for 4 years and have never seen it as being an issue as far as satanism is concerned.
It is just a physical representation of my commitment to my partner nothing more.

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#171707 - 06/20/06 01:44 PM Re: Xian jewelry and tattoos [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Quote:

Jesus Christ with hemmorhoids, you cut your wedding band in half without asking how your wife felt about this? I hope you have a comfortable couch.

My wife (nicknamed "Happy") is giggling right now, she is sitting across from me in our computer room. She is pretty cool... My wedding band has been cut in half before due to an accident, it can be fixed.

But if I had food or drink in my mouth at the onset of reading your reply, I would have definitely been buying a new keyboard today!

Thanks for everything!

TriKster

**Edit - P.S. your avatar, Happy took notice and said, "I should have him kick your ass, you have his #?"

ROFL

Edited by TriKster (06/20/06 01:47 PM)

#171708 - 06/20/06 01:48 PM Re: Xian jewelry and tattoos [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

I'm suprised he's alive to tell the story!

SETI@Home Team

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12098 Members
73 Forums
43863 Topics
405469 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements