Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#171997 - 06/22/06 07:59 PM Re: Annoying! - Annoy thee and get a prize [Re: princeofdarkness]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Ok, I have the end all of end alls for this thread!

If you want to have fun with these freaks and you are like me and home most of the day...

You will need the following:

1. Digital video camera, or color video security camera (can buy one in the USA for like $70), hooks up to your TV and or VCR/TV and it is in color and has sound.

2. Laptop computer and loud speakers

3. The Fuck with people page

4. Decide who you want to be for the day, then get your page / board ready.. and your video camera ready!

Now, I am not sure if I can do this ... but I am willing to give anyone (whom the peers here decide is the best) a $30 amazon.com gift card (information and e-card will be sent to your email).

When said annoyers come to your house use the board located here and see how long you can keep them busy.

Make sure you video tape this of course and put it into avi format. I can host it on my webpage or you can probably hit it up on YouTube.

If you are already certain this is lame, go listen to some of the pranks others have done here.

I have a short attention span, but some were pretty good and your mind can dictate a whole lot more.

If this $30 amazon.com prize is against satannet policy, I will gladly edit my post to take out the "prize". But at least do it for everyone!! Do it for Satan!

Once again, if this violates polices, please PM me immediately so I can remove said reference! No need getting into trouble! We can poll on the complete aspects if enough people agree on this. (I would do it, but alas, I do not have a vcr, my dvd TV top recorder just bit the dust.. my kid threw away my video recorder battery and my laptop thought that along with my boy, it could swim in the kiddie pool.... oh and my wife left me and my dog ran away from home... <<<< joke.

Hail Satan

TriKster

#171998 - 06/23/06 10:23 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: Bleedingmind]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
Unless it was to tell me very important news about a loved one or friend I would chase ANYONE away from my door at 7 am.

At 7 am I am either a)- at work so I wouldn't answer the door anyway, b)- in bed having worked a late shift in which case I probably didn't get to bed till 2 am so don't come to my fucking door at 7 am, or c)- on a "rest" day so don't come to my fucking door at 7 am !

I would extend the same baseball bat waving approach to any visitor whether they be missionaries, saleman, men in black or gypsies (sorry, travelling people of romany origin !)

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#171999 - 06/23/06 12:17 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: ElJago]
Bleedingmind Offline

Loc: Salt lake City Utah (Betcha di...
I see.

#172000 - 06/24/06 04:40 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: ElJago]
princeofdarkness Offline

Loc: England
Yes I live in a tiny village where the old folk make their business everybody else’s business and I shall take everybody’s advice next time and tell them to fuck off.

#172001 - 06/24/06 04:44 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
Mr_47 Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Pure Imagination
Quote:

Yes I live in a tiny village where the old folk make their business everybody else’s business and I shall take everybody’s advice next time and tell them to fuck off.

Kudos to you! That's the spirit!

#172002 - 07/04/06 02:14 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: TrojZyr]
weles Offline

Loc: California
Quote:

The Christians, Pagans, and Muslims have sold everyone this idiotic lie that you aren't "proud" of your beliefs if you don't broadcast them.

Worse, they have sold too many people on the idiocy that you aren't fulfilling your faithful duty unless you impose your beliefs upon unbelievers. Xtians and Muslims are rewarded for converting other people to their beliefs. They kill infidels. Especially within their formal organizations, many of these peoples' entire lives revolve around trying to tell other people how to live their lives while doing nothing with their own beyond being "professional" busybodies.

Lest someone think that I mean nobody should ever speak their mind about their beliefs, there is a big difference between sharing ideas with people and hoping to attract like-minded fellows in the manner of an artist or scientist, and breaking someone on the wheel (or the moral equivalent thereof).

#172003 - 07/04/06 12:13 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
Ares Offline

I personally would put an inverse cross on my door, or a couple of gargoyles beside the door; then the evangelists won't be so apt to try to save that phantom inside you, .

However if you do get a brave one, try to spook him or her, because really with these people you can't reason with them, so you might as well scare them into thinking your the antichrist and they will probably leave you alone; or try to exorcise your house from across the street, but I either way you get some peace.

Edited by Ares (07/04/06 12:14 PM)

#172004 - 07/04/06 12:27 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Ares]
Tiberia Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
A few days ago a couple of those doorstep evangelists were knocking on doors on our street. Our daughter, preparing for their arrival, drew 666 on our 6 year old granddaughters forehead and told her to answer the door when the bell rang. Alas, they never showed up. Our granddaughter was very disappointed.

#172005 - 07/04/06 12:50 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Myster_Tale]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Is there a necessity in feigning faith of any kind?
What? you can't live in England unless you're a regular church-goer?

There are additional solution:

1) Politely refuse their suggestions (could either stop them altogether or in fact lead to even further interest in you)

2) Claim something that is both true but obscuring - say you have reached a certain relationship with the Lord that you have no need to frequent churches in order to maintain regular relations with him. (the response depends on the level of conservatism in the area)

3) Say "yeah whatever", close the door and return to your buisness.

Here's a better idea princeofdarkness, just don't tell anybody.

#172006 - 07/04/06 01:18 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
Since when does it matter what others think? Do your interests aid you, are they useful? Have they benefited you such that you will maintain interest in them?

It's all about ethics. If you really MUST have the approval of others, fake a faith. So long as you do not lose sight of who and what you are, this is not a problem. Or, better, perhaps just keep your religion a secret, regardless of how much prodding they do.

The herd has a tendency of trying to elicit information on people's religions, sports teams, political parties, etc. as a way of labeling. If you are labelled such that any of this puts you against their own values, you are blackmarked.

Don't feed the animals

#172007 - 07/04/06 01:20 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Tiberia]
Ares Offline

Pity too; I dare say if they had seen her they would have come back with pitchforks and torches, .

Edited by Ares (07/04/06 01:21 PM)

#172008 - 07/04/06 01:24 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Ares]
Valek Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Non-local
That's when you step outside, donning Baphomet and ritual attire, hold your arm forward, hand up, palm down, fingers spread and pointed towards them, and say something in a foreign language you know they do not understand. Oh, and don't forget the dark, evil intonation

#172009 - 09/23/06 03:46 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Catalyst]
devilchild Offline

Loc: Las Vegas Nev.
THAT'S SO FUCKIN DEEP

Attachments
371066-262763811_m.jpg (47 downloads)

#172010 - 09/26/06 11:14 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: Mr_Atrox]
princeofdarkness Offline

Loc: England
Quote:

Do they know you are interested in the CoS?

This is a good question, which I can easily answer.

I have been interested in Satanism for a number of years, but never told no one, which was a good thing because my family was largely Christian, so in order not to offend I kept it a secret. It was when I bought the Satanic Bible that I started to get different reactions from some family members and they told me that they found a book at the back of my wardrobe and I knew I had offended them simply by the looks on their faces, but I knew it was better out than in and it felt like a huge weight was lifted of my shoulders.

3 years after I found Satanism a relative passed away and I was asked if I would go, I said no, why I got asked, I replied I didn't know her and being in a church will make me feel uncomfortable, stupid they replied and being the kind of people they are, they said to mourning relatives that my excuse was because he believes in the devil, no this is what they assumed and very recently I chose not to go to a christening and the same thing happened, but it was not said amongst mourning relatives.

This is how people people know that I am interested in Satanism and the CoS, because of interfering relatives, but things have cooled down now, probably because they are getting bored, just like I am of them.

#172011 - 09/26/06 01:19 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Quote:

3 years after I found Satanism a relative passed away and I was asked if I would go, I said no, why I got asked, I replied I didn't know her and being in a church will make me feel uncomfortable

A relative died- and you couldn't be tactful for an hour and respect the mourners because you would feel uncomfortable in church?

Oh boy… you must really hate their guts..

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements