Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#171966 - 06/21/06 11:23 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: Rasputin]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

And you are posting a link to that particular site WHY?

#171967 - 06/21/06 01:29 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: False_Messiah78]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I get off of my throne to see who is at the door

I suppose I see why it would be annoying to have to answer the door while you're busy "on the throne."

#171968 - 06/21/06 01:49 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: S_Magazine]
TriKster Offline

Loc: Texas
Quote:

However, before this I was in the Army and kept my mouth SHUT.

I remember seeing (IIRC) a US Army Colonel, opening admitting he was a satanist on a TV interview (like 20/20 or one of those broadcast television shows). He was even wearing his uniform.

He had a nice bald head I remember too and big Groucho Marx eyebrows!

In my commando unit, we had a Warrant Officer, he lived in the barracks. We had a new Group Commander (Special Forces is compromised of groups, 1st Group, 7th Group, 3rd Group, 5th Group.. etc.. etc..) Anyhow this sassy commander decided that every soldier should have a bible next to his or her bed. (This was back in the early 90s' when at Ft. Bragg, N.C. there was a rash of racist problems and the military went nuts, kicking people out for having certain viewable tattoos that they ascertained were "racist" or "non-conformant" to military views...) so I guess this bible thing was a way for the Group commander to prove something to his higher ups.

Anyhow (ya, ya, ya my stories are epic). The barracks had spot inspections and this Warrant Officer took a symbolic occult knife and drove it right through the bible pinning it to the table next to the bed, with a desk light pointing and showcasing it! It was very funny and the bible rule was immediately struck down afterwards. (Man that guy was my hero!). In fact in Desert Storm (sorry if I offend anyone's family heritage). He had his command vehicle (all nicely painted desert tan), with a great big swatstika on it to piss off the Iraqi's.

TriKster

#171969 - 06/21/06 03:59 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
Quote:

I suppose I see why it would be annoying to have to answer the door while you're busy "on the throne."

Yes. That is MY time and I don't like being interupted - not to mention it can't be very good for the body to have to stop "in the middle of things".

SETI@Home Team

#171970 - 06/21/06 04:07 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Bleedingmind]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
No offense here..but check that grammar, especially if you're from the U.S, it's kind of un-acceptable to write that many mistakes.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#171971 - 06/21/06 06:36 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
"Ever since I became interested in the COS I have had countless numbers of old folk which are local old folk, knocking on the door telling me that going to church would be good for me, they knew that I used to go to church, but now turn against it, I was respected within the community now I am not, I feel that the daggers are always flying at me. "

This seems like such a trivial matter for the "Prince of Darkness" to be concerned about.

#171972 - 06/21/06 09:16 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: Psychotherapeut]
Rasputin Offline

Loc: Israel
WHY not?

I'll try another link to the same vid, it's 'legal' this time (youtube) although I found nothing wrong in the previouis one. Fits the situation (evengalist door-to-door people) perfectly. (Pseudo-Satanic "org" link removed)

Edited by MagisterParadise (06/22/06 12:38 AM)

#171973 - 06/21/06 09:45 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: False_Messiah78]
TriKster Offline

Since my nieghbors, (whom also have bad grammar by the way.. I know, I see the words they are thinking!)

.. Since my nieghbors are unreceptive to our rebelious family (no we are not like the Munsters, or Addams Family).... I thought of something amusing. (This probably belongs in the "Humor" section

.. or maybe the "Dumb idea" section..) After I send away these spammers I always see them "gettin one" at the next house down the road (I go outside and watch sitting in my lawn chair) So I came up with this idea.

For maybe $40 US dollars, I can get 2 mexican kids (they have to be Mexican, because this subdivision is like one of those hoidy toidy "White American" home areas...

So 2 Mexicans, wearing all black, preferably nice clothes, slacks, a tie, etc..etc.. and walk around door to door (no knocking on doors, just placing my idea (coming next) in door slots and such (we do not have mail boxes at our houses, they are at a mail facility at locations within the subdivision).

>> The "next" part..

Passing out pamphlets, all black triple folded. white letters (white on black) The first page will have the LaVey / CoS baphomet on it with a "Welcome to the nieghborhood" under the baphomet. When you open the pamphlet up it will on one panel have:

"The Nine Satanic Statements"

and the panel next to it:

"The Nine Satanic Sins"

The final panel will have the introductory photo found on the CoS site that says "We're looking for a few outstanding individuals..."

Now in a way this is wrong... as in maybe harrassment wrong. But I would wait till November 1st to do it... so it could be played off as a "Halloween prank".

I will also have purchased a P.O. Box at the local Wal-Mart or whatever annex post office and put that address on the very back of the pamphlet with the url to the churchofsatan.com (hehe or better yet, since I have full US Military post privelages, I could get a P.O. Box on post!).

I could also make extra pamphlets and later when the Mormons come around I will open the door as if to welcome them and let them know they are doing a good job on thier pilgrimage... Then say..

Hey! wanna trade literature and bibles? When they say sure! (after I listen to thier little rant). I will give them a copy of "The Satanic Bible" and my pamphlet!

... Do not tell me this is a good idea.. you know you like it..

TriKster

Let em roll!

I love a good conflict!

Religous freedom, ain't it grand!?

P.S. all information and word play in the pamphlet would be spell checked with Microsoft Word 95' and gramatized by my Swedish friend on IRC (He is a grammar nazi big time, though no matter how many times he corrects me, I still get "then,than,thier and there" messed up!) (Damn G.E.D. and ~3 years of college thanks to boredom in the military!).

#171974 - 06/21/06 11:18 PM Re: Annoying! [Re: TriKster]
False_Messiah78 Offline
Banned

Loc: New York State
I really do not see how that is ANY different from what the white-lighters do.

That is proselytizing - Satanist do not proselytize.
Let me say that again: SATANIST DO NOT PROSELYTIZE!!

Now, a funny Halloween gag might be to give out said pamphlets as 'treats' (or tricks) to the little trick or treaters.

SETI@Home Team

#171975 - 06/22/06 01:41 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: False_Messiah78]
TriKster Offline

Quote:

I really do not see how that is ANY different from what the white-lighters do.

That is proselytizing - Satanist do not proselytize.
Let me say that again: SATANIST DO NOT PROSELYTIZE!!

Now, a funny Halloween gag might be to give out said pamphlets as 'treats' (or tricks) to the little trick or treaters.

Actually after I jetted that message off, I thought about that... plus I don't have $40 and 2 Mexicans anyhow!

Seriously though.. since we live in the "hoidy toidy" nieghborhood.. we get the whole friggin town trick or treating here.. and my wife sets up the most insane halloween deal in the front yard (most children 4 years or younger refuse to come into the yard, or they scream and cry so bad that the parents have to walk the other way) (luckily we live in a cul-de-sac).

Would Christmas cards be funny?

...ok... ok... NO "proselytizing"

proselytize \PROS-uh-luh-tyz\, intransitive verb:
1. To induce someone to convert to one's religious faith.
2. To induce someone to join one's institution, cause, or political party.

transitive verb:
1. To convert to some religion, system, opinion, or the like.

Hail Satan

Trikster

#171976 - 06/22/06 05:23 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: Mr_Atrox]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Loc: TN,United States
Good question! I can appreciate the desire to live your life openly but you also have to evaluate the cost of doing so BEFORE you do so.
"Being realistic is a large part of being a compleat witch"-Anton LaVey
(This doesnot just apply to the ladies and their clothing but life.)

#171977 - 06/22/06 05:37 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: TrojZyr]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

I made sure that people knew me before I let it be known that I was not Xtian. It was a self defensive move- because I did not want to be nagged about prayer circles etc. And my reading at lunch and breaks was not on their approved list- I still donot tell the whole truth-the furthest I go is eclectic pagan witch publically. And even then its selective. Its about accomplishing my goals. Not spending alot of time defending my choices. I use their PC attitude against them. If they aren't sure what exactly you are, then they don't know which part of the script to play to you. This has even worked with Bible students-who are further confused when I ask them about some of the archeology books that they are reading-and add them to my list to check out.

#171978 - 06/22/06 06:06 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
SueW Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I truly believe that you should never keep your Satanist views quiet or any views quiet, I actually find this offensive to be honest, because why should we? The Muslims donít and the Xians donít, why should we?

I agree with you on this. Having said this- I will add that it is not always practical to tell people too much. I feel that I have the same rights as everyone else- but if the Xtians and Moslems are lying about other things -there is no reason to assume that they will not also lie about you. If you tell too much, you will be viewed as an outsider. You ARE an outsider but go check out the profile on line of loners and crimes. You do not want YOUR time consumed defending yourself-even knowing that you can.Such activities take AWAY from that which you seek in your own life. You are not going to change family- believe it or not they think that they have failed in your upbringing and will valiantly try to amend their failure. They donot realize that it has NOTHING to do with them.

#171980 - 06/22/06 10:19 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: princeofdarkness]
DickSteele Offline
CoS Warlock

How lucky can you get to have entertainment deleivered to your door! Have fun with it!

#171981 - 06/22/06 10:21 AM Re: Annoying! [Re: False_Messiah78]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
Quote:

Quote:

Yes. That is MY time and I don't like being interupted - not to mention it can't be very good for the body to have to stop "in the middle of things".

I very recently, last week, actually, found a way to get rid of those people for good. I have had one religious group or another show up at my door about every other day ever since i moved in here about 7 months ago. As we all know, while their reactions are amusing, answering the door naked or yelling at them only works temporarily. Have you ever considered answering the door naked, then, upon seeing the bible in their hands, yelling at them "Please no!!! Dont shoot! I wont do it again!" and so-on until they go away?

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Forum Stats
12201 Members
73 Forums
43985 Topics
406074 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements