Topic Options
#174418 - 06/30/06 04:48 PM De sade - Talking about skulls again
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
REAL HUMAN HAUNTED SKULL OF THE MARQUIS DE SADE!!!!
For sale on ebay it seems..just finished a book about this person.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#174419 - 06/30/06 05:01 PM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: x9x]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
From the auction:

Quote:

*The Guttering Museum Does Not Exist!
THIS IS A GAFF!!!

"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#174420 - 06/30/06 05:09 PM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: Svengali]
sCara Offline

Now someone is going to want to know if GAFF is a subset of the GOTH crapcrapcrap..

#174421 - 06/30/06 06:04 PM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: x9x]
Chess Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Chicago, IL USA
Quote:

REAL HUMAN HAUNTED SKULL OF THE MARQUIS DE SADE!!!!
For sale on ebay it seems..just finished a book about this person.

The only thing more amusing than the clumsiness and obviousness of this fraud is the fact that more than a dozen people seem to have fallen for it.

"In a museum in Havana there are two skulls of Christopher Columbus, 'one when he was a boy and one when he was a man.'" -Mark Twain

-Chess

#174422 - 06/30/06 09:21 PM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: Chess]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
I saw this as well. If I recall correctly, it was going for $600. Hell, I could buy a dusty old skull for $200 from the same site and make myself the same gaffed documents for almost free.

#174423 - 07/01/06 11:47 AM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: x9x]
luciferHammer Offline
Banned

Ha, those yeallowed section and newspaper like presentation, this fabulous importunity, available to anyone, for a lower fee! There is no depiction of the Marquis existing, but yes, its skull is available. And as for studying its skull for gaining insight about the source of its depravity, its quite a useless task when one knows what was going on during the reign of Louis XVI.

#174424 - 07/02/06 12:29 AM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: x9x]
SonOfSaturn Offline

Loc: Next to a broken church.
Speaking of skulls I read in a newspaper yesterday about some kid (18 years) who broke into a tomb, and cut off the dead bodys head with a hacksaw, just to make a new bong from the skull for his "weed"! Anyway last I read, they were holding him for a psyc. eval. LOL! See kids drugs can realy screw you up!

#174425 - 07/03/06 03:38 PM Re: De sade - Talking about skulls again [Re: x9x]
Ares Offline

I doubt it, but it would make a nice conversation piece to put on the mantle, . I personally love Sade, he is my personal idol, I love and own all his books, and some biographies done on him.

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43829 Topics
405228 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements