Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#175865 - 07/06/06 07:01 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Forever West
Ah, I smell a hypocrite.

What does race have to do with anything besides genetics?

Seriously, I am confused as to why race is always induced into a matter of social identity and confrontation.

People should be judged by their actions and not their physical appearance. Note that I did not mention clothing.

I love living in a country where I can see beautiful women of all colors. It is great!

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#175866 - 07/06/06 07:05 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: x9x]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

some people have been beaten to death and so-on..

I remember a long while back when the movie "Mississippi Burning" was released. There were many black people whom it enraged and they began to lash out against whites, beating up several of them, just for being white; in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I would suggest protecting yourself.

Use a little thing we call "maintaining a low profile".

Be unpredictable. Establish many routes to and from work and home

Be constantly aware of your surroundings.

#175867 - 07/06/06 07:22 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Discipline]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Ah, I smell a hypocrite.

What does race have to do with anything besides genetics?

Seriously, I am confused as to why race is always induced into a matter of social identity and confrontation.

People should be judged by their actions and not their physical appearance. Note that I did not mention clothing.

I love living in a country where I can see beautiful women of all colors. It is great!

Race and culture go hand in hand. African cultures are different from Asian cultures no? European cultures are different from both no? White Americans and Black Americans do not share the same culture, thus both have different cultural points of reference to draw upon and therefore different psychological points of reference as well. A point of contention with black women is he black male fetish for white women. White women are not usually aware of this and are often puzzled by hostility shown by black women towards them when dating a black male.
The Clock in TSW shows how you can size someone up by thier physical appearance. Also HP Gilmore's essay "Satanism: The Feared Religion" specificly states that Satanism holds races to be different and will tend to show aptitudes in certain areas. I agree with this. White men can't jump, Black men can. Black men can't swim, white men can.

#175868 - 07/06/06 07:42 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

Race and culture only go together because of its historical properties. Race can be intermixed and interbreed. America is a good example. I have known many black individuals who share a very close background to myself and share many of the same roots. Of course if you look further, it becomes separated, but separated for what reason? From what I gathered from my time studying history, it was separated because of some irrational concept of physical design to being superior. When a given predisposed system encounters an alien group, it will usually find it as a threat.

Culture has in the past been connected to race because of the geographical barriers that once separated racial societies. Those barriers have been conquered and I think culture will take on a new meaning. Race now is an excuse for illogical ideologies. I happen to like all the variations in human physical structure.

I have dated a black girl in the past and I experience no gruff from it. But I surround myself with intelligent individuals. I stay away from those who can't see past the skin of a person.

Ah, physical aspects are important in determining a person's abilities physically. I never stated that a person genetics could not deem them superior in physical endeavors. I stated that judging a person's character on his appearance is a mistake. A black gentleman could very well be a professor or a criminal. I see clothing to be the best indicator of a person's personality and attitude than their racial makeup.

So why did you exactly make such a ridiculous statement of blacks being smelly? I have far too many friendly encounters with blacks to just check them off my list of association. Again, I look at a person's behavior.

We are heading down a political and social road which would be better placed downstairs.

"At last I shall have time to devote myself seriously and freely to the destruction of all my former opinions." ~Descartes

“The first principle is that you must not fool yourself—and you are the easiest person to fool.” ~Richard Feynman

#175869 - 07/06/06 07:50 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
Mr_Atrox Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Lycopolis
While you are certainly entitled to your opinions, there seems to be a bit more to it for you than what you are here stating.

It appears , correct me if I'm wrong, that you've had some unpleasant experiences with people of African descent.

Anything to it?

****Edit****
Quote:

Whites smell like balogna, blacks smell like burning rubber, asians smell like fish. We all stink, now what stink do you preffer? Get it?

Nevermind.

Edited by Pazuzu (07/06/06 07:54 PM)

#175870 - 07/06/06 07:52 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Discipline]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

*sigh* I did not say I hated because of thier biology. I do show preference, like blacks, like asian, like everyone except whites because if whites do its called racism. Yes I am aware that blacks can be proffesors and astronauts and pirates and shepherds etc etc. I suggest you read my rebuttal to Tier. Whites smell like balogna, blacks smell like burning rubber, asians smell like fish. We all stink, now what stink do you preffer? Get it?

#175871 - 07/06/06 07:55 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Mr_Atrox]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Actually mostly people of Amerind decent. Check my location. No I don't hate them.

Edited by Casual_Violence (07/06/06 08:01 PM)

#175872 - 07/06/06 08:13 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
Discipline Offline
CoS Warlock

I sure wish I was a pirate . . .

Oh, sorry. I was daydreaming.

Your rebuttal seemed like a cop out to your pervious statement.

But since you asked. I prefer rosewood. But is that a stink? Okay, how about gasoline?

#175873 - 07/06/06 08:18 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: x9x]
G.F.V. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: NYC
I think that there are excellent people in every race. I also think that there are despicable low-life scumbags in every race as well.

I agree that people can and do live up to their stereotypes as well. However, I've also seen people defy every single expected stereotype there is in the book.

Regardless, I think that it should be the indivudual's character, actions, intelligence, and purpose in life that should be judged rather than the color or pigment of one's skin. And I have zero sympathy for those who are criminals, idiots, or social parasites, no matter what color or race they are.

#175874 - 07/06/06 08:19 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Discipline]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I sure wish I was a pirate . . .

Oh, sorry. I was daydreaming.

Your rebuttal seemed like a cop out to your pervious statement.

But since you asked. I prefer rosewood. But is that a stink? Okay, how about gasoline?

I like the smell of gasoline oddly enough. No not a cop out, an elaboration.

#175875 - 07/06/06 08:19 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
Lust Offline

Yeah, great, I am glad all of that is working for you.
Something I find interesting is how well educated you are yet lack any individuality at all.

I was not born loyal to my race.
I do not owe my race anything.
My race owes me nothing.

Just because someone has the same skin color as you doesn't mean that person is anything like you.

Your perception of smell is probably induced by a case of afrophobia. It is okay to have a fear, and admit it here on the board. Just admit that you are afraid of The Black Man.

This will make you feel better about yourself, and will increase your chances of not wasting peoples very valuable time.

Edited by Tier_Instinct (07/06/06 08:21 PM)
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#175876 - 07/06/06 08:22 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: x9x]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
Sorry...you're right. I didn't address your question. The truth is...I don't know why someone would feel guilty about their race because of a crime of another. I've never figured that out, and have quit trying.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

#175877 - 07/06/06 08:44 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Lust]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Yeah, great, I am glad all of that is working for you.
Something I find interesting is how well educated you are yet lack any individuality at all.

I was not born loyal to my race.
I do not owe my race anything.
My race owes me nothing.

Just because someone has the same skin color as you doesn't mean that person is anything like you.

Your perception of smell is probably induced by a case of afrophobia. It is okay to have a fear, and admit it here on the board. Just admit that you are afraid of The Black Man.

This will make you feel better about yourself, and will increase your chances of not wasting peoples very valuable time.

You completely missed my point. Well whatever I'm not going to explain again.

#175878 - 07/06/06 09:40 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Discipline]
London Offline
CoS Member

Loc: The Inmost Dens
Quote:

The most convincing argument against racism I've heard so far!

#175879 - 07/06/06 10:14 PM Re: Guilty of being white- thoughts on racism [Re: Nidhogg]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I find that people's smell is influenced by where they live, what they eat, who they are intimate with, and what their mood is.

Most of the judgments people make with regards to race actually have more to do with culture. People of a particular race will often share a certain culture, and will socialize and breed in ways that perpetuate and support that culture, so patterns emerge. But, if someone of a particular race belongs to a different culture, or upbringing, or family line, the patterns break apart, demonstrating that race was the least important factor present, genetically speaking.

Most people don't let me overtly sniff them anyway, so that interferes with my ability to take a poll on how people smell.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Forum Stats
12010 Members
73 Forums
43824 Topics
405199 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements