Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#176632 - 07/09/06 06:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bruja]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I don't need to use my imagination to figure that one out.. I happen to feel the same way. I do however, enjoy the occasional experience of being spanked... ONLY with a suitable partner (you know who you are ) <<

Well, Miss Bruja, I've just been looking at the men in your myspace friends list, trying to work out who that might be.

I have my suspects. But I couldn't say for sure. Maybe he's the kind of man who wouldn't be seen dead on myspace, so maybe he's not even on there?

I dunno.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#176633 - 07/09/06 06:45 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Well, Miss Bruja, I've just been looking at the men in your myspace friends list, trying to work out who that might be.

Well, I must say... your interest in the matter is most flattering, UV.

Quote:

I dunno

Don't be cheeky, darling.. of course you do.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#176634 - 07/09/06 07:33 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: _Aveth_]
Viking Offline

Loc: Tennessee, USA,
First off, In my opinion mind you, abuse of any kind does more damage to the human psychae than some may know. If two people want to abuse each other for sexual arousal, or to attain a power level over another, that is thier own business.

I do not partake in that act because I feel that a woman is held in high esteem. She is to be cherished and honored.

Viking

#176635 - 07/09/06 08:04 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Depends on the situation and what kind of guy I am with. Flogs and whips are not my things. If I were say dressed up in a frilly dress and had an older gentleman "punish" me for spilling my milk, I would spill a lot of my milk more often.

#176636 - 07/09/06 08:12 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: tovasshi]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
You've touched on it for me as well. The person doing the spanking would have to for me be sort of an authority figure, and partners my age of younger almost never work for me.

#176637 - 07/09/06 08:28 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Viking]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Oh boy. Somebody's got to open the black book to page 66 and start re-reading. If not read it for the first time, for all I know.

>>I do not partake in that act because I feel
>>that a woman is held in high esteem. She is
>>to be cherished and honored.

The old "you women are all specimens of perfection" approach hasn't helped you in getting laid like you thought it would, has it?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176638 - 07/09/06 08:34 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Indeed. The younger ones are not good for spanking, they are good for other things however.

I can't have leather involved, it makes it too cheesy for me.

#176639 - 07/09/06 08:47 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Now this made me laugh, because I know it is true!

Let's face it, men want women to be kinky little sex kittens. When a man says he "honors a woman and would never do that" what he means is "I have been convinced by feminists that women really like emasculated men."

Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for those duped by the feminazis, the good women do indeed enjoy being treated like kinky sex kittens.

#176640 - 07/09/06 08:56 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Quote:

Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for those duped by the feminazis, the good women do indeed enjoy being treated like kinky sex kittens.

Boy do we ever!

#176641 - 07/09/06 09:02 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Viking]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

First off, In my opinion mind you, abuse of any kind does more damage to the human psychae than some may know. If two people want to abuse each other for sexual arousal, or to attain a power level over another, that is thier own business.

I do not partake in that act because I feel that a woman is held in high esteem. She is to be cherished and honored.

What if this particulat woman likes to be cherished and honored with a ping-pong paddle?

#176643 - 07/09/06 09:25 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Quaark]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Exactly!

Those thoughts do not reside in our psyches for no reason; they are the primal feelings that demand to be fulfilled.

Those who cannot separate the fantasy/game of what they do with their woman behind closed doors from the very real respect a lady deserves (whether he is attempting to take bedroom dominance play over into real life, or refusing to give her what she wants out of misguided "respect") should not be allowed anywhere near women.

#176644 - 07/09/06 09:40 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't enjoy being spanked to some extent, either during or as a predecessor to sex. (Maybe a very dominant Amazonian 12 o'clock type wouldn't enjoy it.) I think it's a very deep, primal thing that goes beyond typical dominant-submissive sexual roles.

Personally, I don't really find receiving/inflicting pain to be at all arousing, but everything else about spanking--the sound, the feel (from the inflictor's side), the psychological effect--is downright hot.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#176645 - 07/09/06 10:15 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Indeed, the key to truly respecting a woman is respecting her sex kitty side (and her other sides as well, note) and entertaining it consensually and enthusiastically. For then, you are saying, "I enjoy you, as you are."

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#176646 - 07/09/06 10:36 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
sCara Offline

Quote:

<snip>..an authority figure..</snip>

Oh, that essence of authority the radiates from a truly dominant man.. There is nothing more appealing to me.

And there is nothing less appealing to me than desperate attempts at such..

#176647 - 07/09/06 10:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
SonOfSaturn Offline

Loc: Next to a broken church.
When I was younger I LOVED spanking my girlfriends! Its stiII fun, but im not as into it as I used to be, that is unless I have my cuffs with me...and maybe a habit for her...

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12218 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406134 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements