Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#176663 - 07/10/06 07:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Thirsted Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
When a man says he "honors a woman..." I wonder if he takes this position because it is what his partner wants or if it is because he wants this and to hell with what she wants. She will be "honored" like it or not!

Unfortunately for those of us who enjoy being treated like sex kittens and will adamantly admit it, it is not always easy to convince the man. Years of programming by "feminazis" and emasculated men can be difficult to erase.

#176664 - 07/11/06 02:13 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
It is interesting to me that you would post this information. Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me wonder why you would be open about it here. It isn't that I don't respect your leanings; I respect that you can freely admit your sexual tendencies in an open, public formum.

Because I am familiar with the BDSM relationship, I wonder why you bring it here up and what you are hoping to gain/learn.

Regards,

Random Stranger

#176665 - 07/11/06 02:28 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me
>>wonder why you would be open about it here.

Whenever threads on sexual fetishes like this pop up, especially if they bluntly ask questions like "so what's your fetish?", I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches." I read the third book; I ain't stupid!

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176666 - 07/11/06 04:36 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting the information out of you... One way or another.

#176667 - 07/11/06 10:14 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting
>>the information out of you... One way or another.

Hey, just because there's no book called The Satanic Warlock doesn't mean you double-X chromosomes have a monopoly on things!

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176668 - 07/11/06 10:34 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I have exactly the same thoughts on the fact why some-one would post his sexual likes on an open forum.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#176669 - 07/11/06 11:29 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
wickedmistress62 Offline

Loc: North Dakota
If you ask me, I think you're all over reacting. After all this is only a forum, and how does a person know if they are telling the truth or not.

#176670 - 07/11/06 12:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: wickedmistress62]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Indeed, this is "Where the Elite come to play" and this thread is a playful one if I've ever seen one.

#176671 - 07/11/06 01:33 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
FoX Offline

Loc: North Carolina ,USA
Quote:

It is interesting to me that you would post this information. Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me wonder why you would be open about it here. It isn't that I don't respect your leanings; I respect that you can freely admit your sexual tendencies in an open, public formum.

Because I am familiar with the BDSM relationship, I wonder why you bring it here up and what you are hoping to gain/learn.

Regards,

Random Stranger

I'll never tell.

#176672 - 07/11/06 01:35 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

I'll never tell.

The funny thing is, you don't have to.

#176673 - 07/11/06 01:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches."

My sentiment is very much the same.

Why give up the power?

#176674 - 07/11/06 01:45 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
FoX Offline

Loc: North Carolina ,USA
Quote:

>>Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me
>>wonder why you would be open about it here.

Whenever threads on sexual fetishes like this pop up, especially if they bluntly ask questions like "so what's your fetish?", I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches." I read the third book; I ain't stupid!

Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting the information out of you... One way or another.- Hydra M. Star

All a man has to do is shut up and listen carefully and women always tell on themselves. This is something a man can learn from watching women. Trust me they are watching everything you do to figure you out; turn about is a wonderful thing!

Attachments
357626-villian.JPG (19 downloads)

#176675 - 07/11/06 01:56 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Charlotte Offline

Loc: California
I'm another who wonders why someone would bring up such a personal topic in a public forum. I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

#176676 - 07/11/06 02:05 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
My sentiment is very much the same.

Why give up the power?

Ah, but it doesn't necessarily have to involve giving up power.

Consciously and deliberately revealing what you like can allow you to "out" the people who do want to seduce you. It allows you to pick out the people who have taken a real interest in you (and have made a point of paying attention), from the people who are mostly or entirely disinterested or oblivious.

I will occasionally reveal a fetish or interest, then watch to see how the male responds. From this, I can learn whether a male is interested in me, and whether he is a good observer, fast learner, or good listener.

Revealing a real fetish or interest is also helpful if you're dealing with someone who repeatedly tries to woo you in really annoying ways.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#176677 - 07/11/06 02:14 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

Consciously and deliberately revealing what you like can allow you to "out" the people who do want to seduce you. It allows you to pick out the people who have taken a real interest in you (and have made a point of paying attention), from the people who are mostly or entirely disinterested or oblivious.

You really hit the nail on the head there. Choosing what information you dole out here and there is not relinquishing power, as long as you are wise and scrupulous about it.
There is a reason for everything

Quote:

I will occasionally reveal a fetish or interest, then watch to see how the male responds. From this, I can learn whether a male is interested in me, and whether he is a good observer, fast learner, or good listener.

Yes, this is a good tactic....one that should be used often in dealing with the great dance between man and woman. I have found that often, especially in dealing with men,you will learn far more about them not by their words.. but rather how they take in and react to yours.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12198 Members
73 Forums
43975 Topics
406014 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements