Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#176678 - 07/11/06 02:20 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

Obviously, Satanism being THE religion of the flesh has something to do with it.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#176679 - 07/11/06 02:24 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bruja]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I have found that often, especially in dealing with men,you will learn far more about them not by their words.. but rather how they take in and react to yours.

Indeed, exactly.

And, related to this, there will be moments when you will have to "put the dots real close together," as Dr. Phil says, such as when discussing emotions or desires. People are not mind readers, and very few people are flawless observers, so you will have to be willing to toss out a few clues if you want to be treated well.

I don't know how many women suffer and complain about stuff guys do wrong, but won't correct them because those poor dudes "ought to know" what to do.

So, through words and deeds, you must help people to help you.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#176680 - 07/11/06 02:25 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I don't think it's nearly as personal a topic as some feel it might be.

If people were posting specific fantasies or something more along those lines yes, but admitting that you have some desire to be involved in spanking play is not much more revealing than saying that you like sex. I don't believe I've ever met a woman who didn't like it in some degree, or a man who would outright refuse to do it.

Relax people, it's just sex. If you don't want to mention your personal interests, even jokingly, then by all means, don't.

#176681 - 07/11/06 02:34 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Hear hear.

We're Satanists, we're supposed to be liberated about this sort of thing, no?

People wouldn't object to a thread about favorite foods, would they? A goodly number of Satanic witches would probably be more likely to seduce you with food before seducing you with sex.

I don't tend to see sex as being that much different from most other topics, unless people are going to start talking about painful discharges, really explicit fantasies, or the like. So, I don't see that much of a difference, on a practical level, between "I like to be mounted from behind" and "I like sharp cheddar cheese."

Nearly anything you reveal can be used or recalled by the people you reveal it to, for good or for ill.

#176682 - 07/11/06 02:42 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
FoX Offline

Loc: North Carolina ,USA
Quote:

I don't think it's nearly as personal a topic as some feel it might be.

If people were posting specific fantasies or something more along those lines yes, but admitting that you have some desire to be involved in spanking play is not much more revealing than saying that you like sex. I don't believe I've ever met a woman who didn't like it in some degree, or a man who would outright refuse to do it.

Relax people, it's just sex. If you don't want to mention your personal interests, even jokingly, then by all means, don't.

Thank You,For this response, LeviathanXIII!

#176683 - 07/11/06 02:53 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Well bloody christ, nobody here is going to seduce me that I don't want seducing me. What are they going to do anyway, tell me they love to be spanked so I'll buy them some shoes?

But hey, if any ladies just really want to try to seduce me...go right ahead, at worst it would be a mere compliment to me.

#176684 - 07/11/06 04:17 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Spanking for shoes. Hmmm, I haven't heard that one.

Say, folks, I've just briefly read about these two women named Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien who apparently wrote these steamy confessional books about being brainwashed by the government and used as sex slaves for Gerald Ford and Bob Hope. A sort of Manchurian Candidate-Meets-Deep-Throat deal. Just in case anyone had run out of summer reading.

#176685 - 07/11/06 04:19 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

A sort of Manchurian Candidate-Meets-Deep-Throat deal. Just in case anyone had run out of summer reading.

Bwhahahaha.... BRILLIANT! I am off to my local bookshop

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#176686 - 07/11/06 04:29 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I think there is a time and place for everything. To blurt out very personal sexual details in public I think is crass and classless, but a mere statement like "I think spanking is fun" amounts to no more of a confession than "I am heterosexual" or "I am involved in the BDSM scene." Gory details belong in conversations between interested parties and in places specifically designated to be sexually-themed, but such light comments are hardly "gory details."

Besides, I've never been one to understand how this could be used against me, by a witch or otherwise. Yes, there are Satanically acceptable fantasies that are probably best kept out of public sight for various reasons, but I fail to see how this thread quite qualifies.

If anything, it's been a fairly decent thread towards addressing the acceptability of such things and the fact that it does not imply lack of respect for women (or for men).

#176687 - 07/11/06 04:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Why give up the power?

Considering what you could get in exchange - if they actually used your "weakness" "against" you?

#176688 - 07/11/06 05:12 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

And, related to this, there will be moments when you will have to "put the dots real close together," as Dr. Phil says, such as when discussing emotions or desires. People are not mind readers, and very few people are flawless observers, so you will have to be willing to toss out a few clues if you want to be treated well.

I don't know how many women suffer and complain about stuff guys do wrong, but won't correct them because those poor dudes "ought to know" what to do.

So, through words and deeds, you must help people to help you.

I would agree with you on all points here, but I find that the direct route works pretty well most of the time. Maybe I am just that way, but I don't see anything wrong with being open, direct, and honest about what you want from/with a partner. That way nobody has to guess and you both may find you get exactly what you want, sexually and otherwise.

On the other hand, I don't mind flirting and playing around a bit, but still making my intentions pretty clear is important to me. I really don't like trying to second guess potential partners.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#176689 - 07/11/06 05:47 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
>>I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

See the book reference I gave earlier. Plus, Anton LaVey's 3rd book.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ▄bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176690 - 07/11/06 06:55 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Yup, context is everything.

Personally, I never knew spanking was so common until this thread. It's never really been on my radar or caught my specific interest.

If you know of the ways in which you might be or could be used, or the ways in which people might try, you can defend yourself.

#176691 - 07/12/06 12:06 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Carkosa Offline

There is nothing better than an over-the-knee, bare hand, hard spanking - with a little sensuality mixed in for extra pleasure! Although I'm naturally more a dominant, this is one submissive act I truly love (aside from flogging). I enjoy giving spankings most of all. I tend to put girls over my knee and prefer to have the men over a chair or on all fours on the floor. I'll only put a man over my knee if he is delicate and feminine looking. I'm also alot harder on the men and more sensual with the girls (unless the girl is a hardcore pain submissive).

#176692 - 07/12/06 12:55 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Curiously enough (or not), I've noticed a number of dominants who do not consider themselves switches, except for the act of spanking or whipping. Some even order their normally more submissive partners to whip them, which can lead to an odd state of confusion on the part of the submissive. However, it seems the physical sensation of being spanked or whipped can be enjoyed even by dominants/sexual sadists.
Califia wrote a brilliant scene on that in his book "Mortal Companion", by the way.

Men can, on average, take more pain than women. Tougher skin, I suppose , and the male tendency to want to "take it like a man". I prefer the delicacy of women myself, but there definitely is something alluring to male-on-male whippings. There is also definitely something alluring to a woman who wants to "take it like a man".

Nevertheless, I believe the topic at hand was spanking, not whipping . Playful, light, impromptu spanking can be fun as well, and one can get away with it in public too.

On the other comments in this thread regarding outing one's sexual preferences: it can pay to advertise. If a person enjoys spanking but does not tell anyone, he/she has to rely on sheer luck to find a partner that has a compatible preference. If you are more open and confident about it, you might be surprised at who you attract.
If I admit to enjoying whipping the right partner, that does not mean that I will automatically be putty in the hands of any female who admits to enjoying being whipped (or so I like to think ). But flirting and double-entendre can certainly be fun.
I am more and more becoming convinced that s/m relationships are best built from the emotions up, not from the sexual preference. I believe that is one of the reasons why so many s/m relationships fail in the long term: they were built from the sexual compatibility up, and the emotions followed. I think it may be a better idea to build on an emotional foundation first. But I also think it is a good idea to communicate desires to your (potential) partner as well.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12019 Members
73 Forums
43828 Topics
405225 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements