Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#176693 - 07/12/06 01:39 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I'm not a lifestyler, I can do without- but BDSM is a huge fetish of mine.
I understand the pleasure in getting whipped\spanked (I enjoy it to some extant- I openly admit) but I enjoy doing the whipping\spanking (and being a dominatrix overall) much more. I actually have very similar methods of whipping\spanking as Carkosa has.. With the only exception that I'm not attracted to "manly" men, so I never got to spank any.
I can make quite a long SA on the subject of art, sex and violence- but that would require another thread (I will most likely make once I upload all the BDSM drawings I made).
Sexuality is a celebration of senses- and celebrating it is a big part of my personality.
I would be *Offended* if the woman\man I'm with would NOT treat me as a sex kitten in a sexual situation.
And to the question of why am I sharing this- I simply don't see any wrong in doing so, and I find it fun. It really doesnít bother me if people know I'm into that sort of thing.
I'm aware of my weaknesses and I control most of them enough to know how not to let others exploit them.

By the way, If I remember correctly (most likely I do)-
40% of American population finds the idea of spanking appealing, according to research.

#176694 - 07/12/06 02:35 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Really, I couldn't play that game more than 10 seconds.

I think that the contact would go straight to my nerves, and that would unleash the beast inside in an over the top sexual way. I "eat her alive".

#176695 - 07/12/06 03:49 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Ricochet_Rabbit Offline

Loc: Minnesota
HAHAHAH

please post a link
"The truth is, as every one knows, that the great artists of the world are never Puritans, and seldom even ordinarily respectable. No virtuous man- that is, virtuous in the Y.M.C.A. sense- has ever painted a picture worth looking at, or written a symphony worth hearing, or a book worth reading, and it is highly improbable that the thing has ever been done by a virtuous woman." ..........H.L. Mencken " mmmmmm... sacreligious" - Homer J. Simson

#176696 - 07/12/06 04:39 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
ModernTantalus Offline

I think I love you.

#176697 - 07/12/06 04:43 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
ModernTantalus Offline

Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but where and how do you meet people who enjoy S&M? I'm a switch myself (more M than S, but depends on the mood I'm in.) I'd also like to know what sort of ways there are to meet people who enjoy what I do without finding crazy wackos. That puts most of the internet out of question. I figured this was as good a place as any to find out about the legal underworld of this particular fetish. Just something to satisfy my curiousity. Any information would be most appreciated and enlightening.

#176698 - 07/12/06 05:15 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I actually have very similar methods of whipping\spanking as Carkosa has.. With the only exception that I'm not attracted to "manly" men, so I never got to spank any.

Actually I'm not into "manly" men either. Ruggedly handsome and reasonably built- yes! Hulky and overtly very masculine - no. This is all speaking sexually mind you. Fetish is another matter. If a big hulky man wanted me to spank him over my knee, I would still do it! Rarely do I turn down requests. Domming is such a fetish for me that looks do not matter. I still get off on it. If I had a choice between a dirty old man who was a true hardcore submissive and a beautiful young man who can't take it as good, I'll choose to Dom the old man!

#176699 - 07/12/06 05:38 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Clearly my BDSM fetish is not as strong as yours; although it automatically makes the man\woman a lot more attractive in the sexual situation- I could never completely replace a basic attraction to the person himself with the fetish alone and be satisfied. I can gain sadistic pleasure from spanking anyone (that is not overly grotesque), but it would be more a mental stimulation than a sexual one.

BTW [if we are already so off topic]- your "extraterrestrials" thread made me reconsider the whole subject, I read "Chariots of the Gods" and saw "Space Odyssey" (two shameful gaps I had in education).. so- thanks for the curiosity boost

#176700 - 07/12/06 05:51 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: ModernTantalus]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I think I love you.

Aww! *kisses and spanks hard*

Quote:

Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but where and how do you meet people who enjoy S&M? I'm a switch myself (more M than S, but depends on the mood I'm in.) I'd also like to know what sort of ways there are to meet people who enjoy what I do without finding crazy wackos. That puts most of the internet out of question. I figured this was as good a place as any to find out about the legal underworld of this particular fetish. Just something to satisfy my curiousity. Any information would be most appreciated and enlightening.

Your best option is to go to BDSM events and parties. If you live in a very rural area, your chances of finding others of like interests are very low. If that is the case, go to the nearest major city. Meeting people at events is a whole lot safer and more fun than going through the internet. I myself have met great people online (I will never meet with anyone alone and it's always in a public place), but have had more success at events. Do an online search for BDSM communities in your area. An example of a good one is called T.E.S (The Eulenspiegel Society). Although they are based in New York, it will give you an idea of what these organizations are like. Try to find an organization like this that is based in your area or closest to it. Something that offers seminars on better playing techniques as well as messageboards, calender of upcoming events in your area and personals are best. Hope that helps!

#176701 - 07/12/06 08:21 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
ModernTantalus Offline

Thanks for the response. I'll look into those things. I was a member of Mensa until recently (didn't renew membership for financial reasons) and when I joined last year that had a special interest group termed SMart. The group has since been disbanded, although I'm not sure of the reason behind this. It's just as well since Mensa members are not known for their aesthetic appeal.

#176702 - 07/13/06 12:10 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: ModernTantalus]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Thanks for the response. I'll look into those things. I was a member of Mensa until recently (didn't renew membership for financial reasons) and when I joined last year that had a special interest group termed SMart. The group has since been disbanded, although I'm not sure of the reason behind this. It's just as well since Mensa members are not known for their aesthetic appeal.

T.E.S is the same way. It mostly consists of older people in their 40's and beyond. You get alot of old, fat hairy leather types too who love to bear it all in their g-strings and chainmail. It is a wonderful place to learn however. Their seminars teach you how to become a better player. It's worth going for the education.

#176703 - 07/13/06 12:40 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: AEnigma]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Curiously enough (or not), I've noticed a number of dominants who do not consider themselves switches

I consider myself to be a switch (definitely more towards dominant), though I have limits when it comes to submission. Aside from hard spankings and rough manhandling such as wrestling, I'm not into extreme pain. I'm more likely to tolerate it if it's mixed in with sensuality. I tend to sub for mental domination such as role-play too.

Quote:

Some even order their normally more submissive partners to whip them, which can lead to an odd state of confusion on the part of the submissive.

This I do not allow. Once our roles have been established it is the way it stays. I only make exceptions for switches who can play both roles equally convincing...and that is rare. I prefer to bottom for a dominant -someone more dominant than myself. It is also rare for me to let a female top me. If I do, she has to be very good! That only happened to me once.

Quote:

However, it seems the physical sensation of being spanked or whipped can be enjoyed even by dominants/sexual sadists.

Totally! I find the physical sensation and it's after effects incredible.

Quote:

Men can, on average, take more pain than women. Tougher skin, I suppose , and the male tendency to want to "take it like a man".

Yes, I find this is often the case too. Though I do know a girl who is an extreme masochist. She was able to take a taser to her body! Most men I know just run from the sound of it! We call that game cat and mouse!

Quote:

I prefer the delicacy of women myself, but there definitely is something alluring to male-on-male whippings. There is also definitely something alluring to a woman who wants to "take it like a man".

I whole-heartily agree! I find male on male domination to be the most sexy! I thought the movie "Fight Club" to be extremely appealing! I have a fetish seeing guys beat the crap out of each other! Strange I know...

Quote:

But I also think it is a good idea to communicate desires to your (potential) partner as well.

Yes. Hence why contracts are in order depending on the severity of the play.

Edited by Carkosa (07/13/06 12:50 AM)

#176704 - 07/18/06 08:16 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Amra Offline

Loc: Boger City,North Carolina
I truly enjoy a good spanking now and again. I love the way a leather belt feels against my breeches and then my arse. I believe the whoopin' I recieved from my parents for punishment as a child, became over time a fetish now in my adult years. I love it alot.

Attachments
359300-43592661_m.jpg (37 downloads)

#176705 - 07/18/06 12:00 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
How on Earth did I manage to miss this thread? (donít answer that).

Having just read through all the posts, greetings to old friends and new. To the newcomers, have you seen Lust Magazine, in which we explore many of the aspects of BDSM. Thereís a whole issue devoted to the Comte de Sade (history demoted him, he was really a Count, which is higher-ranking than a Marquis), and lots of other treats in store for you at http://sataniclust.com/splash.html

#176706 - 08/10/06 07:47 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
I just had My arse slapped by a random girl in the street for no apparent reason....

I must look like a naughty boy, or something

Then she ran off, which is just plain weird. Ah well

#176707 - 08/10/06 09:53 AM Comte de Sade [Re: MagdaGraham]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Quote:

the Comte de Sade (history demoted him, he was really a Count, which is higher-ranking than a Marquis)

I'm not very well-read on this subject. May I ask, what is your source?

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12283 Members
73 Forums
43883 Topics
404450 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements