Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#176617 - 07/09/06 10:44 AM Erotic Spanking
FoX Offline

Loc: North Carolina ,USA
I personally enjoy being spanked! I find the experience sexually stimulating and also a sensation of joyous humiliation over comes me during the act itself. I prefer a leather belt, much like the one a person might wear to hold up his/her pants, and a woman to fulfill the obligation of the spanker.

How many of you enjoy a Good, Hard Spanking as well?

Attachments
357132-Spank1.jpg (156 downloads)

#176618 - 07/09/06 10:58 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
With the proper partner, I enjoy giving one. Does that count ?

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#176619 - 07/09/06 11:28 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: AEnigma]
_Aveth_ Offline

yes it does

#176620 - 07/09/06 11:35 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

That's a chain flogger I'm holding in my avatar. You don't suppose I'm holding that to be a fashion statement?

#176621 - 07/09/06 11:55 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Serua Offline

Loc: Canada
I personally enjoy both the giving and the recieving, call me greedy. lol

I have a collection of floggers, a riding crop and my favourite, a 40 lash oiled italian leather whip. Of course, I also enjoy bondage and have all the equipment for that as well.

Having been a professional dominatrix, I'm lucky to be quite skilled and well equipped in these matters. There's nothing quite like the freedom that can be found in chains, in my opinion.

#176622 - 07/09/06 12:08 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
L. Kabron Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Quote:

How many of you enjoy a Good, Hard Spanking as well?

I enjoy spanking my monkey, does that count?

http://www.myspace.com/lkabron

#176623 - 07/09/06 01:13 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
ModernTantalus Offline

I've never had a partner that I could try the whole spanking thing with. I must say though, that a woman who bites my shoulders and digs her nails into my back is incredibly erotic.

#176624 - 07/09/06 02:12 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Quote:

That's a chain flogger I'm holding in my avatar. You don't suppose I'm holding that to be a fashion statement?

If it is a fashion statement don't tell us. It would destroy the effect totally.

#176625 - 07/09/06 02:15 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

I'm usually the one doing the spanking, but men that want to be spanked are a big turn off for me... use your imagination to figure that one out.

Sadly, I've never found the right spanker for myself. There is an art to it that most people miss.

#176626 - 07/09/06 02:46 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Serua]
FoX Offline

I would enjoy your professional attention in every detail. You sound and look like a whole lot of FUN! WHIP IT BITCH!!

Attachments
357161-43592661_m.jpg (62 downloads)

#176627 - 07/09/06 02:51 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
FoX Offline

Not only do I like to be spanked.I love to return courtesy as well.

#176628 - 07/09/06 03:58 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I hate fashion.

#176629 - 07/09/06 04:10 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
wickedmistress62 Offline

Loc: North Dakota
I always liked giving a guy a slap on the ass as he is walking by or when he bends over.

#176630 - 07/09/06 04:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Now that's what the way I like to hear a man talk! Grrrrrrrrrr

Edited by Hydra_M_Star (07/09/06 04:38 PM)

#176631 - 07/09/06 06:30 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Atlanta, GA.
Quote:

but men that want to be spanked are a big turn off for me... use your imagination to figure that one out.

I don't need to use my imagination to figure that one out.. I happen to feel the same way. I do however, enjoy the occasional experience of being the receiver ... with a suitable partner of course (you know who you are )

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#176632 - 07/09/06 06:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bruja]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> I don't need to use my imagination to figure that one out.. I happen to feel the same way. I do however, enjoy the occasional experience of being spanked... ONLY with a suitable partner (you know who you are ) <<

Well, Miss Bruja, I've just been looking at the men in your myspace friends list, trying to work out who that might be.

I have my suspects. But I couldn't say for sure. Maybe he's the kind of man who wouldn't be seen dead on myspace, so maybe he's not even on there?

I dunno.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#176633 - 07/09/06 06:45 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

Well, Miss Bruja, I've just been looking at the men in your myspace friends list, trying to work out who that might be.

Well, I must say... your interest in the matter is most flattering, UV.

Quote:

I dunno

Don't be cheeky, darling.. of course you do.

"Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren't." - Margaret Thatcher

"An inordinate passion for pleasure is the secret of remaining young" - Oscar Wilde

#176634 - 07/09/06 07:33 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: _Aveth_]
Viking Offline

Loc: Tennessee, USA,
First off, In my opinion mind you, abuse of any kind does more damage to the human psychae than some may know. If two people want to abuse each other for sexual arousal, or to attain a power level over another, that is thier own business.

I do not partake in that act because I feel that a woman is held in high esteem. She is to be cherished and honored.

Viking

#176635 - 07/09/06 08:04 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
Depends on the situation and what kind of guy I am with. Flogs and whips are not my things. If I were say dressed up in a frilly dress and had an older gentleman "punish" me for spilling my milk, I would spill a lot of my milk more often.

#176636 - 07/09/06 08:12 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: tovasshi]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

You've touched on it for me as well. The person doing the spanking would have to for me be sort of an authority figure, and partners my age of younger almost never work for me.

#176637 - 07/09/06 08:28 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Viking]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Oh boy. Somebody's got to open the black book to page 66 and start re-reading. If not read it for the first time, for all I know.

>>I do not partake in that act because I feel
>>that a woman is held in high esteem. She is
>>to be cherished and honored.

The old "you women are all specimens of perfection" approach hasn't helped you in getting laid like you thought it would, has it?

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176638 - 07/09/06 08:34 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
tovasshi Offline

Indeed. The younger ones are not good for spanking, they are good for other things however.

I can't have leather involved, it makes it too cheesy for me.

#176639 - 07/09/06 08:47 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Now this made me laugh, because I know it is true!

Let's face it, men want women to be kinky little sex kittens. When a man says he "honors a woman and would never do that" what he means is "I have been convinced by feminists that women really like emasculated men."

Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for those duped by the feminazis, the good women do indeed enjoy being treated like kinky sex kittens.

#176640 - 07/09/06 08:56 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
Quote:

Fortunately for us, and unfortunately for those duped by the feminazis, the good women do indeed enjoy being treated like kinky sex kittens.

Boy do we ever!

#176641 - 07/09/06 09:02 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Viking]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
Quote:

First off, In my opinion mind you, abuse of any kind does more damage to the human psychae than some may know. If two people want to abuse each other for sexual arousal, or to attain a power level over another, that is thier own business.

I do not partake in that act because I feel that a woman is held in high esteem. She is to be cherished and honored.

What if this particulat woman likes to be cherished and honored with a ping-pong paddle?

#176643 - 07/09/06 09:25 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Quaark]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Exactly!

Those thoughts do not reside in our psyches for no reason; they are the primal feelings that demand to be fulfilled.

Those who cannot separate the fantasy/game of what they do with their woman behind closed doors from the very real respect a lady deserves (whether he is attempting to take bedroom dominance play over into real life, or refusing to give her what she wants out of misguided "respect") should not be allowed anywhere near women.

#176644 - 07/09/06 09:40 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
SilverHammer Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Connecticut
I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't enjoy being spanked to some extent, either during or as a predecessor to sex. (Maybe a very dominant Amazonian 12 o'clock type wouldn't enjoy it.) I think it's a very deep, primal thing that goes beyond typical dominant-submissive sexual roles.

Personally, I don't really find receiving/inflicting pain to be at all arousing, but everything else about spanking--the sound, the feel (from the inflictor's side), the psychological effect--is downright hot.

www.myspace.com/savagegod

#176645 - 07/09/06 10:15 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Indeed, the key to truly respecting a woman is respecting her sex kitty side (and her other sides as well, note) and entertaining it consensually and enthusiastically. For then, you are saying, "I enjoy you, as you are."

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#176646 - 07/09/06 10:36 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
sCara Offline

Quote:

<snip>..an authority figure..</snip>

Oh, that essence of authority the radiates from a truly dominant man.. There is nothing more appealing to me.

And there is nothing less appealing to me than desperate attempts at such..

#176647 - 07/09/06 10:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
SonOfSaturn Offline

Loc: Next to a broken church.
When I was younger I LOVED spanking my girlfriends! Its stiII fun, but im not as into it as I used to be, that is unless I have my cuffs with me...and maybe a habit for her...

#176648 - 07/09/06 11:29 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
TattooedKali Offline

Loc: Maine
I'm always the authoritatian one in my relationships, as I tend to be attracted to women 5 or 6 years my junior. I've never spanked any of them, though I have done the CONSENTUAL play-rape thing.

This is vaguely amusing because one of my own biggest fantasies is to be tied up and 'used' by a strong male. My demonic minority don't get no love.

#176649 - 07/09/06 11:33 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Viking]
Shade Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: A Trailer Park
I think Freud said that the only unnatural sexual behavior was to have none at all. And after that, it's just a question of opportunity and preference. Now its probably more of a reflection on myself, rather than M. Freud, as to why thats the only thing he said that I can remember, wink... -s.

#176650 - 07/10/06 12:03 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
LB Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Middletown, Oh
It's my experience that men who do not grasp that concept usually don't get near many of the truly primo women.

#176651 - 07/10/06 12:08 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
LB Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Middletown, Oh
Being a dominant man, I'm almost always game to give a thorough spanking, and I'm in total agreement with Dementagram in saying that I've never met a woman who doesn't enjoy receiving one who wasn't a domme.

#176652 - 07/10/06 12:10 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TattooedKali]
SonOfSaturn Offline

Loc: Next to a broken church.
Actuly it makes alot of sense, I think you are mostlikly "play raping" your demonic self by proxy.

#176653 - 07/10/06 02:59 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
I'm a bit of a masochist so yeah I like it although it's has to have the right vibes.
It all has to be in the right context and some vanilla people just don't get that and think it's funny to give me a good hard slap on the ass because 'you like that stuff' which just makes me very angry.
Also, being a switch, I prefer both sides of the hand/paddle/flogger/whatever. Whatever floats your boat!

#176654 - 07/10/06 06:43 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
ElJago Offline

Loc: Northumberland, England
I have been both the spanker and the spankee and must admit I find it quite enjoyable from both sides.
The feeling of submission from surrendering to a spanking and the sense of dominance from administering a spanking is quite liberating.
I have mainly been dominant in my relationships with women and I have to agree the majority of them enjoyed being spanked, tied up or generally dominated.
In my past encounters with men I have always been the passive one, and enjoyed being spanked, humiliated etc I found that to be quite cathartic because I naturally quite a domineering person.
I have also had a master/slave relationship with an older guy that I found very interesting, although we grew bored with each other eventually.

Consenting adults should experiment sexually, a little spank on the bum never hurt anybody !

Alice laughed. "There's no use trying," she said, "one can't believe impossible things."
"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "When I was younger, I always did it for half an hour a day. Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast." - Lewis Carroll, Through the looking glass.

#176655 - 07/10/06 06:50 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bruja]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> Don't be cheeky, darling.. of course you do <<

Yes. But that's only if you are really naughty.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#176656 - 07/10/06 11:35 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Quaark]
LightSnake Offline

Quote:

The tragicomic thing is men who don't figure out that the very "bad" way they guiltily fantasize about treating women, but don't, because it's "wrong", is exactly what women guiltily want... but will never ask for.

To compare and contrast all this with LightSnake's personal homosexual heterocosm--

Picture a group of greatly gruff guys who look like they got lost on their way to some sort viking revival convention.

Most will be taller than 5'5". I will have a funny urge to have them treat me in a Very 'Bad' Way.

Others are shorter than 5'5". I will have an even stronger urge to treat them in a Very 'Bad' Way.

In the meanwhile, on any day, I can be amused to hear people insisting that the urge to treat others 'Very Badly' must be caused by one sex trying to oppress the opposite one.

There is nought so queer as folk.

--LightSnake

--Camille Paglia

#176657 - 07/10/06 12:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
I have never been much for spanking, but I do however seem to enjoy a biter, giving or recieveing!

#176658 - 07/10/06 01:55 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
PhilipCult Offline

now I still am confused why some women like spanking, I mean its just slapping on the bottom and physical pain! Now I never get spanked before (ofcourse I did when I was little) but would spanking in the ass really stimulate your sexualality, or does it just depend on whos spanking you?

#176659 - 07/10/06 02:23 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: PhilipCult]
tovasshi Offline

That is like asking "why are some turned on by shoes?" or "Why do some like one kind of body over another?" No one really knows "why?" All we know is it IS that way. Everyone has their own resons.

#176660 - 07/10/06 02:36 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Tixie Offline

Loc: Hakadal, Norway
I like a little spanking now and then. I like it by hand and not too hard:)

#176661 - 07/10/06 03:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Ah, great topic, and surprisingly in the public domain.

I am also surprised at the number of people who responded positively to it. Now, for my two or three cents.

I get into all aspects of the lifestyle of inflicting and be inflicted upon. I agree with all those who said it is very common among women to like to be spanked to some degree or another(and by the way, spanking done the right way does not have to be painful, it can be very sensual without pain.) I also agree with those who said there is nothing more seductive than a truly dominant man, and nothing harder to find. Lots of forced dominance, and worse yet, domineering men(there is a big difference) but the truly dominant are well.....elite....

I happen to like leather, I like the smell of it, the feel of it, and the way it looks whether it is on a man or in that man's hand. There are advantages, however, to hand spanking. The fact that you and your partner can feel the skin to skin contact. The inflictor knows exactly how hard he is hitting, and feels the sting to his own hand. (unless he has on leather gloves....purrrrr)

Why do some people feel spanking is erotic? For as many reasons as there are people who feel spanking is erotic. Myself? I really enjoy the feel of a warm bottom. The heat that is generated to the area when it is built up is extremely erotic, whether I am giving it or getting it. Think heat as in friction........you get the idea.

I go a little further than just spanking for the most part, being a sexual masochist at heart. I also enjoy the whole process, scene, ambiance, heady power exchange and for sure the right partner.

I am of the opinion that everybody has a dark sexual side, some let go and really explore and enjoy it. Those are the ones who have passion in their lives. The ones who will jump in and really experience what life has to offer, sexually or otherwise. Why hide your true sexual self behind what society thinks is appropriate for you? I think everyone should at least explore that dark side, and if it freaks you out, then go back to hohum sex. But that's just the opinion of a kinky sex kitten.

Hail Satan! Hail Truly Dominant Men!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#176662 - 07/10/06 05:21 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: tovasshi]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

>>No one really knows "why?" All we know is it
>>IS that way. Everyone has their own resons.

I've always said that if we really had a logical explanation for somebody's fetish, then it wouldn't really be a fetish.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#176663 - 07/10/06 07:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Thirsted Offline

Loc: Oklahoma
When a man says he "honors a woman..." I wonder if he takes this position because it is what his partner wants or if it is because he wants this and to hell with what she wants. She will be "honored" like it or not!

Unfortunately for those of us who enjoy being treated like sex kittens and will adamantly admit it, it is not always easy to convince the man. Years of programming by "feminazis" and emasculated men can be difficult to erase.

#176664 - 07/11/06 02:13 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Here.
It is interesting to me that you would post this information. Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me wonder why you would be open about it here. It isn't that I don't respect your leanings; I respect that you can freely admit your sexual tendencies in an open, public formum.

Because I am familiar with the BDSM relationship, I wonder why you bring it here up and what you are hoping to gain/learn.

Regards,

Random Stranger

#176665 - 07/11/06 02:28 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

>>Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me
>>wonder why you would be open about it here.

Whenever threads on sexual fetishes like this pop up, especially if they bluntly ask questions like "so what's your fetish?", I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches." I read the third book; I ain't stupid!

#176666 - 07/11/06 04:36 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting the information out of you... One way or another.

#176667 - 07/11/06 10:14 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hydra_M_Star]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

>>Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting
>>the information out of you... One way or another.

Hey, just because there's no book called The Satanic Warlock doesn't mean you double-X chromosomes have a monopoly on things!

#176668 - 07/11/06 10:34 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
I have exactly the same thoughts on the fact why some-one would post his sexual likes on an open forum.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

#176669 - 07/11/06 11:29 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
wickedmistress62 Offline

Loc: North Dakota
If you ask me, I think you're all over reacting. After all this is only a forum, and how does a person know if they are telling the truth or not.

#176670 - 07/11/06 12:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: wickedmistress62]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Indeed, this is "Where the Elite come to play" and this thread is a playful one if I've ever seen one.

#176671 - 07/11/06 01:33 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
FoX Offline

Quote:

It is interesting to me that you would post this information. Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me wonder why you would be open about it here. It isn't that I don't respect your leanings; I respect that you can freely admit your sexual tendencies in an open, public formum.

Because I am familiar with the BDSM relationship, I wonder why you bring it here up and what you are hoping to gain/learn.

Regards,

Random Stranger

I'll never tell.

#176672 - 07/11/06 01:35 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

I'll never tell.

The funny thing is, you don't have to.

#176673 - 07/11/06 01:37 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
RandomStranger Offline
CoS Warlock

I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches."

My sentiment is very much the same.

Why give up the power?

#176674 - 07/11/06 01:45 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bill_M]
FoX Offline

Quote:

>>Maybe to me, the subject is personal and it makes me
>>wonder why you would be open about it here.

Whenever threads on sexual fetishes like this pop up, especially if they bluntly ask questions like "so what's your fetish?", I think "Riiiight, like I'm going to reveal my personal turn-ons on a forum read by Satanic witches." I read the third book; I ain't stupid!

Then you know if we want to we have our ways of getting the information out of you... One way or another.- Hydra M. Star

All a man has to do is shut up and listen carefully and women always tell on themselves. This is something a man can learn from watching women. Trust me they are watching everything you do to figure you out; turn about is a wonderful thing!

Attachments
357626-villian.JPG (19 downloads)

#176675 - 07/11/06 01:56 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Charlotte Offline

Loc: California
I'm another who wonders why someone would bring up such a personal topic in a public forum. I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

#176676 - 07/11/06 02:05 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

My sentiment is very much the same.

Why give up the power?

Ah, but it doesn't necessarily have to involve giving up power.

Consciously and deliberately revealing what you like can allow you to "out" the people who do want to seduce you. It allows you to pick out the people who have taken a real interest in you (and have made a point of paying attention), from the people who are mostly or entirely disinterested or oblivious.

I will occasionally reveal a fetish or interest, then watch to see how the male responds. From this, I can learn whether a male is interested in me, and whether he is a good observer, fast learner, or good listener.

Revealing a real fetish or interest is also helpful if you're dealing with someone who repeatedly tries to woo you in really annoying ways.

#176677 - 07/11/06 02:14 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

Consciously and deliberately revealing what you like can allow you to "out" the people who do want to seduce you. It allows you to pick out the people who have taken a real interest in you (and have made a point of paying attention), from the people who are mostly or entirely disinterested or oblivious.

You really hit the nail on the head there. Choosing what information you dole out here and there is not relinquishing power, as long as you are wise and scrupulous about it.
There is a reason for everything

Quote:

I will occasionally reveal a fetish or interest, then watch to see how the male responds. From this, I can learn whether a male is interested in me, and whether he is a good observer, fast learner, or good listener.

Yes, this is a good tactic....one that should be used often in dealing with the great dance between man and woman. I have found that often, especially in dealing with men,you will learn far more about them not by their words.. but rather how they take in and react to yours.

#176678 - 07/11/06 02:20 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

Obviously, Satanism being THE religion of the flesh has something to do with it.
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#176679 - 07/11/06 02:24 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Bruja]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

I have found that often, especially in dealing with men,you will learn far more about them not by their words.. but rather how they take in and react to yours.

Indeed, exactly.

And, related to this, there will be moments when you will have to "put the dots real close together," as Dr. Phil says, such as when discussing emotions or desires. People are not mind readers, and very few people are flawless observers, so you will have to be willing to toss out a few clues if you want to be treated well.

I don't know how many women suffer and complain about stuff guys do wrong, but won't correct them because those poor dudes "ought to know" what to do.

So, through words and deeds, you must help people to help you.

#176680 - 07/11/06 02:25 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I don't think it's nearly as personal a topic as some feel it might be.

If people were posting specific fantasies or something more along those lines yes, but admitting that you have some desire to be involved in spanking play is not much more revealing than saying that you like sex. I don't believe I've ever met a woman who didn't like it in some degree, or a man who would outright refuse to do it.

Relax people, it's just sex. If you don't want to mention your personal interests, even jokingly, then by all means, don't.

#176681 - 07/11/06 02:34 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Hear hear.

We're Satanists, we're supposed to be liberated about this sort of thing, no?

People wouldn't object to a thread about favorite foods, would they? A goodly number of Satanic witches would probably be more likely to seduce you with food before seducing you with sex.

I don't tend to see sex as being that much different from most other topics, unless people are going to start talking about painful discharges, really explicit fantasies, or the like. So, I don't see that much of a difference, on a practical level, between "I like to be mounted from behind" and "I like sharp cheddar cheese."

Nearly anything you reveal can be used or recalled by the people you reveal it to, for good or for ill.

#176682 - 07/11/06 02:42 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
FoX Offline

Quote:

I don't think it's nearly as personal a topic as some feel it might be.

If people were posting specific fantasies or something more along those lines yes, but admitting that you have some desire to be involved in spanking play is not much more revealing than saying that you like sex. I don't believe I've ever met a woman who didn't like it in some degree, or a man who would outright refuse to do it.

Relax people, it's just sex. If you don't want to mention your personal interests, even jokingly, then by all means, don't.

Thank You,For this response, LeviathanXIII!

#176683 - 07/11/06 02:53 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Well bloody christ, nobody here is going to seduce me that I don't want seducing me. What are they going to do anyway, tell me they love to be spanked so I'll buy them some shoes?

But hey, if any ladies just really want to try to seduce me...go right ahead, at worst it would be a mere compliment to me.

#176684 - 07/11/06 04:17 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Spanking for shoes. Hmmm, I haven't heard that one.

Say, folks, I've just briefly read about these two women named Brice Taylor and Cathy O'Brien who apparently wrote these steamy confessional books about being brainwashed by the government and used as sex slaves for Gerald Ford and Bob Hope. A sort of Manchurian Candidate-Meets-Deep-Throat deal. Just in case anyone had run out of summer reading.

#176685 - 07/11/06 04:19 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Bruja Offline

CoS Witch

Quote:

A sort of Manchurian Candidate-Meets-Deep-Throat deal. Just in case anyone had run out of summer reading.

Bwhahahaha.... BRILLIANT! I am off to my local bookshop

#176686 - 07/11/06 04:29 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

I think there is a time and place for everything. To blurt out very personal sexual details in public I think is crass and classless, but a mere statement like "I think spanking is fun" amounts to no more of a confession than "I am heterosexual" or "I am involved in the BDSM scene." Gory details belong in conversations between interested parties and in places specifically designated to be sexually-themed, but such light comments are hardly "gory details."

Besides, I've never been one to understand how this could be used against me, by a witch or otherwise. Yes, there are Satanically acceptable fantasies that are probably best kept out of public sight for various reasons, but I fail to see how this thread quite qualifies.

If anything, it's been a fairly decent thread towards addressing the acceptability of such things and the fact that it does not imply lack of respect for women (or for men).

#176687 - 07/11/06 04:52 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: RandomStranger]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Why give up the power?

Considering what you could get in exchange - if they actually used your "weakness" "against" you?

#176688 - 07/11/06 05:12 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

And, related to this, there will be moments when you will have to "put the dots real close together," as Dr. Phil says, such as when discussing emotions or desires. People are not mind readers, and very few people are flawless observers, so you will have to be willing to toss out a few clues if you want to be treated well.

I don't know how many women suffer and complain about stuff guys do wrong, but won't correct them because those poor dudes "ought to know" what to do.

So, through words and deeds, you must help people to help you.

I would agree with you on all points here, but I find that the direct route works pretty well most of the time. Maybe I am just that way, but I don't see anything wrong with being open, direct, and honest about what you want from/with a partner. That way nobody has to guess and you both may find you get exactly what you want, sexually and otherwise.

On the other hand, I don't mind flirting and playing around a bit, but still making my intentions pretty clear is important to me. I really don't like trying to second guess potential partners.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#176689 - 07/11/06 05:47 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Charlotte]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

>>I also wonder how this specifically relates to Satanism?

See the book reference I gave earlier. Plus, Anton LaVey's 3rd book.

#176690 - 07/11/06 06:55 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Yup, context is everything.

Personally, I never knew spanking was so common until this thread. It's never really been on my radar or caught my specific interest.

If you know of the ways in which you might be or could be used, or the ways in which people might try, you can defend yourself.

#176691 - 07/12/06 12:06 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Carkosa Offline

There is nothing better than an over-the-knee, bare hand, hard spanking - with a little sensuality mixed in for extra pleasure! Although I'm naturally more a dominant, this is one submissive act I truly love (aside from flogging). I enjoy giving spankings most of all. I tend to put girls over my knee and prefer to have the men over a chair or on all fours on the floor. I'll only put a man over my knee if he is delicate and feminine looking. I'm also alot harder on the men and more sensual with the girls (unless the girl is a hardcore pain submissive).

#176692 - 07/12/06 12:55 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Curiously enough (or not), I've noticed a number of dominants who do not consider themselves switches, except for the act of spanking or whipping. Some even order their normally more submissive partners to whip them, which can lead to an odd state of confusion on the part of the submissive. However, it seems the physical sensation of being spanked or whipped can be enjoyed even by dominants/sexual sadists.
Califia wrote a brilliant scene on that in his book "Mortal Companion", by the way.

Men can, on average, take more pain than women. Tougher skin, I suppose , and the male tendency to want to "take it like a man". I prefer the delicacy of women myself, but there definitely is something alluring to male-on-male whippings. There is also definitely something alluring to a woman who wants to "take it like a man".

Nevertheless, I believe the topic at hand was spanking, not whipping . Playful, light, impromptu spanking can be fun as well, and one can get away with it in public too.

On the other comments in this thread regarding outing one's sexual preferences: it can pay to advertise. If a person enjoys spanking but does not tell anyone, he/she has to rely on sheer luck to find a partner that has a compatible preference. If you are more open and confident about it, you might be surprised at who you attract.
If I admit to enjoying whipping the right partner, that does not mean that I will automatically be putty in the hands of any female who admits to enjoying being whipped (or so I like to think ). But flirting and double-entendre can certainly be fun.
I am more and more becoming convinced that s/m relationships are best built from the emotions up, not from the sexual preference. I believe that is one of the reasons why so many s/m relationships fail in the long term: they were built from the sexual compatibility up, and the emotions followed. I think it may be a better idea to build on an emotional foundation first. But I also think it is a good idea to communicate desires to your (potential) partner as well.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#176693 - 07/12/06 01:39 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I'm not a lifestyler, I can do without- but BDSM is a huge fetish of mine.
I understand the pleasure in getting whipped\spanked (I enjoy it to some extant- I openly admit) but I enjoy doing the whipping\spanking (and being a dominatrix overall) much more. I actually have very similar methods of whipping\spanking as Carkosa has.. With the only exception that I'm not attracted to "manly" men, so I never got to spank any.
I can make quite a long SA on the subject of art, sex and violence- but that would require another thread (I will most likely make once I upload all the BDSM drawings I made).
Sexuality is a celebration of senses- and celebrating it is a big part of my personality.
I would be *Offended* if the woman\man I'm with would NOT treat me as a sex kitten in a sexual situation.
And to the question of why am I sharing this- I simply don't see any wrong in doing so, and I find it fun. It really doesnít bother me if people know I'm into that sort of thing.
I'm aware of my weaknesses and I control most of them enough to know how not to let others exploit them.

By the way, If I remember correctly (most likely I do)-
40% of American population finds the idea of spanking appealing, according to research.

#176694 - 07/12/06 02:35 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Really, I couldn't play that game more than 10 seconds.

I think that the contact would go straight to my nerves, and that would unleash the beast inside in an over the top sexual way. I "eat her alive".

#176695 - 07/12/06 03:49 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: TrojZyr]
Ricochet_Rabbit Offline

Loc: Minnesota
HAHAHAH

please post a link
"The truth is, as every one knows, that the great artists of the world are never Puritans, and seldom even ordinarily respectable. No virtuous man- that is, virtuous in the Y.M.C.A. sense- has ever painted a picture worth looking at, or written a symphony worth hearing, or a book worth reading, and it is highly improbable that the thing has ever been done by a virtuous woman." ..........H.L. Mencken " mmmmmm... sacreligious" - Homer J. Simson

#176696 - 07/12/06 04:39 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
ModernTantalus Offline

I think I love you.

#176697 - 07/12/06 04:43 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
ModernTantalus Offline

Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but where and how do you meet people who enjoy S&M? I'm a switch myself (more M than S, but depends on the mood I'm in.) I'd also like to know what sort of ways there are to meet people who enjoy what I do without finding crazy wackos. That puts most of the internet out of question. I figured this was as good a place as any to find out about the legal underworld of this particular fetish. Just something to satisfy my curiousity. Any information would be most appreciated and enlightening.

#176698 - 07/12/06 05:15 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: The_Lightning]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I actually have very similar methods of whipping\spanking as Carkosa has.. With the only exception that I'm not attracted to "manly" men, so I never got to spank any.

Actually I'm not into "manly" men either. Ruggedly handsome and reasonably built- yes! Hulky and overtly very masculine - no. This is all speaking sexually mind you. Fetish is another matter. If a big hulky man wanted me to spank him over my knee, I would still do it! Rarely do I turn down requests. Domming is such a fetish for me that looks do not matter. I still get off on it. If I had a choice between a dirty old man who was a true hardcore submissive and a beautiful young man who can't take it as good, I'll choose to Dom the old man!

#176699 - 07/12/06 05:38 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Clearly my BDSM fetish is not as strong as yours; although it automatically makes the man\woman a lot more attractive in the sexual situation- I could never completely replace a basic attraction to the person himself with the fetish alone and be satisfied. I can gain sadistic pleasure from spanking anyone (that is not overly grotesque), but it would be more a mental stimulation than a sexual one.

BTW [if we are already so off topic]- your "extraterrestrials" thread made me reconsider the whole subject, I read "Chariots of the Gods" and saw "Space Odyssey" (two shameful gaps I had in education).. so- thanks for the curiosity boost

#176700 - 07/12/06 05:51 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: ModernTantalus]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I think I love you.

Aww! *kisses and spanks hard*

Quote:

Perhaps I'm barking up the wrong tree here, but where and how do you meet people who enjoy S&M? I'm a switch myself (more M than S, but depends on the mood I'm in.) I'd also like to know what sort of ways there are to meet people who enjoy what I do without finding crazy wackos. That puts most of the internet out of question. I figured this was as good a place as any to find out about the legal underworld of this particular fetish. Just something to satisfy my curiousity. Any information would be most appreciated and enlightening.

Your best option is to go to BDSM events and parties. If you live in a very rural area, your chances of finding others of like interests are very low. If that is the case, go to the nearest major city. Meeting people at events is a whole lot safer and more fun than going through the internet. I myself have met great people online (I will never meet with anyone alone and it's always in a public place), but have had more success at events. Do an online search for BDSM communities in your area. An example of a good one is called T.E.S (The Eulenspiegel Society). Although they are based in New York, it will give you an idea of what these organizations are like. Try to find an organization like this that is based in your area or closest to it. Something that offers seminars on better playing techniques as well as messageboards, calender of upcoming events in your area and personals are best. Hope that helps!

#176701 - 07/12/06 08:21 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Carkosa]
ModernTantalus Offline

Thanks for the response. I'll look into those things. I was a member of Mensa until recently (didn't renew membership for financial reasons) and when I joined last year that had a special interest group termed SMart. The group has since been disbanded, although I'm not sure of the reason behind this. It's just as well since Mensa members are not known for their aesthetic appeal.

#176702 - 07/13/06 12:10 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: ModernTantalus]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Thanks for the response. I'll look into those things. I was a member of Mensa until recently (didn't renew membership for financial reasons) and when I joined last year that had a special interest group termed SMart. The group has since been disbanded, although I'm not sure of the reason behind this. It's just as well since Mensa members are not known for their aesthetic appeal.

T.E.S is the same way. It mostly consists of older people in their 40's and beyond. You get alot of old, fat hairy leather types too who love to bear it all in their g-strings and chainmail. It is a wonderful place to learn however. Their seminars teach you how to become a better player. It's worth going for the education.

#176703 - 07/13/06 12:40 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: AEnigma]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Curiously enough (or not), I've noticed a number of dominants who do not consider themselves switches

I consider myself to be a switch (definitely more towards dominant), though I have limits when it comes to submission. Aside from hard spankings and rough manhandling such as wrestling, I'm not into extreme pain. I'm more likely to tolerate it if it's mixed in with sensuality. I tend to sub for mental domination such as role-play too.

Quote:

Some even order their normally more submissive partners to whip them, which can lead to an odd state of confusion on the part of the submissive.

This I do not allow. Once our roles have been established it is the way it stays. I only make exceptions for switches who can play both roles equally convincing...and that is rare. I prefer to bottom for a dominant -someone more dominant than myself. It is also rare for me to let a female top me. If I do, she has to be very good! That only happened to me once.

Quote:

However, it seems the physical sensation of being spanked or whipped can be enjoyed even by dominants/sexual sadists.

Totally! I find the physical sensation and it's after effects incredible.

Quote:

Men can, on average, take more pain than women. Tougher skin, I suppose , and the male tendency to want to "take it like a man".

Yes, I find this is often the case too. Though I do know a girl who is an extreme masochist. She was able to take a taser to her body! Most men I know just run from the sound of it! We call that game cat and mouse!

Quote:

I prefer the delicacy of women myself, but there definitely is something alluring to male-on-male whippings. There is also definitely something alluring to a woman who wants to "take it like a man".

I whole-heartily agree! I find male on male domination to be the most sexy! I thought the movie "Fight Club" to be extremely appealing! I have a fetish seeing guys beat the crap out of each other! Strange I know...

Quote:

But I also think it is a good idea to communicate desires to your (potential) partner as well.

Yes. Hence why contracts are in order depending on the severity of the play.

Edited by Carkosa (07/13/06 12:50 AM)

#176704 - 07/18/06 08:16 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Amra Offline

Loc: Boger City,North Carolina
I truly enjoy a good spanking now and again. I love the way a leather belt feels against my breeches and then my arse. I believe the whoopin' I recieved from my parents for punishment as a child, became over time a fetish now in my adult years. I love it alot.

Attachments
359300-43592661_m.jpg (37 downloads)

#176705 - 07/18/06 12:00 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
How on Earth did I manage to miss this thread? (donít answer that).

Having just read through all the posts, greetings to old friends and new. To the newcomers, have you seen Lust Magazine, in which we explore many of the aspects of BDSM. Thereís a whole issue devoted to the Comte de Sade (history demoted him, he was really a Count, which is higher-ranking than a Marquis), and lots of other treats in store for you at http://sataniclust.com/splash.html

#176706 - 08/10/06 07:47 AM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
I just had My arse slapped by a random girl in the street for no apparent reason....

I must look like a naughty boy, or something

Then she ran off, which is just plain weird. Ah well

#176707 - 08/10/06 09:53 AM Comte de Sade [Re: MagdaGraham]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

the Comte de Sade (history demoted him, he was really a Count, which is higher-ranking than a Marquis)

I'm not very well-read on this subject. May I ask, what is your source?

#176708 - 08/10/06 11:09 AM Re: Comte de Sade [Re: Linguascelesta]
MagdaGraham Offline
CoS Priestess

Loc: Scotland
My article started as a book review of a biography of de Sade. It expanded from there. The article is still available in Lust Magazine, but it is in a back number and not too easy to find so I'll PM it to you.

It was a very interesting coincidence; Lust Magazine announced that the next issue would be primarily devoted to de Sade. I thought I can't help there, I don't know much about him. Following day I went into our local second-hand bookstore and found this biography. I am very glad I read it; his is a fascinating story.

THE MARQUIS DE SADE
by Donald Thomas.
(Publisher Allison and Busby 1992)

#176709 - 08/10/06 06:51 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: Linguascelesta]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Well, are you?

#176710 - 08/10/06 08:15 PM Re: Comte de Sade [Re: MagdaGraham]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

I found your article easily, but thank you for the PM anyway.

That book then was the source for saying that de Sade was a Comte?

Whether or not, might make an interesting read...

#176711 - 08/10/06 08:16 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: CWH]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Mayyyyyyyybe....

#176712 - 08/11/06 03:06 AM Brockian Ultra-Cricket [Re: Linguascelesta]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
Quote:

I just had My arse slapped by a random girl in the street for no apparent reason....

Then she ran off, which is just plain weird. Ah well

Holy shit. You are describing the game of Brockian Ultra-Cricket! Have you read Douglas Adams' "Mostly Harmless?"

Brockian Ultra-Cricket is described as "a curious game which involved suddenly hitting people for no readily apparent reason and then running away very fast."

#176713 - 08/15/06 01:30 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: FoX]
OneManArmy Offline

Loc: Croatia
Spanking is my favorite XXX fetish
But yet have to find a naughty girl that REALY enjoy being asswiped.

Man is the measure of all things: of things which are, that they are so, and of things which are not, that they are not.

#176714 - 08/15/06 01:55 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: OneManArmy]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

But yet have to find a naughty girl that REALY enjoy being asswiped.

I'm not the judgmental type, but I think you mean "asswhipped".

#176715 - 08/15/06 03:50 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Damn you, you beat me to it, and stole my opportunity to make cheeky toilet paper jokes.

You're such an asswhip.

#176716 - 08/15/06 03:57 PM Re: Erotic Spanking [Re: OneManArmy]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Best typo ever, bar none.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12171 Members
73 Forums
43938 Topics
405806 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements