Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#179534 - 07/22/06 10:59 AM Satanic women intimidating ?
DemonicDolly Offline

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

#179535 - 07/22/06 11:01 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
One word: Confidence.

#179536 - 07/22/06 11:07 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
ModernTantalus Offline

I'm a guy who has the same problem. I think it's less being a satanist and more being intelligent. The herd is scared to death of anyone capable of independent thought.

#179537 - 07/22/06 11:21 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
theplague Offline

Loc: Washington State
Don't waste your time...even if you start a relationship with a non-satanist, it won't last. My last two girlfriends were wiccans and both relationships ended in disaster. Satanism is WAY too real for those kind. Try to find another satanist, or be prepared for someone who at some point is going to try and "save" you from your diabolical religion.

Hail Satan!

#179538 - 07/22/06 11:29 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Dark_Istari Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Oh yeah...when I "come out" lol to women that i am a satanist..they pretty much freak the hell out...so I guess it would be a better idea to date a satanist, specially in the long run, but again if you are not even looking for an actual commited relationship then. . .I don't think it even matters

#179539 - 07/22/06 11:31 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. <<

How strange. Personally, I've been told many times that I am ugly and not very clever. Also that I am selfish, racist and fascist.

And I get nothing but young ladies chasing me.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#179540 - 07/22/06 11:32 AM Only Satanic Relationships? [Re: theplague]
WolfMoon Offline

This isn't necessarily true. Unless you argue about religion all the time. My girlfriend is more or less an atheist. She doesn't care at all about religion and is completely science-based. As long as they can accept you being a Satanist, there isn't a problem. Now, dating someone from another religion, like a Christian, that could obviously cause conflict. This is pretty obvious.

#179541 - 07/22/06 11:40 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

"Extremely beautiful and smart" does not equal a Satanist, man or woman.

Have you read "The Satanic Witch"?

#179542 - 07/22/06 11:42 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Caesar]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
If she had, she wouldn't have a problem with always being found "intimidating."

#179543 - 07/22/06 11:46 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Don't waste your time...even if you start a relationship with a non-satanist, it won't last.

So I take it you are advocating celibacy?

That any relationship will last is against the odds.

#179544 - 07/22/06 11:55 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I doubt very sincerely that it is due to your personal beliefs, unless you wear a baphomet or inverted pentagram on a first date...

My fiancée is what I would call 'on the fence.' She appreciates what I believe, and agrees with me, but sees no need to affiliate herself at this time. Does that mean she isn't a Satanist? No, she just doesn't take on a moniker for herself, which is fine. Does it mean she would never join the CoS? No, but being that it is such a personal decision, I would never try to coax her into it. Though admittedly I've told her how cute one of the HKP bombshell pink medallions would look on her...

To think that you will only date or be with a Satanist is fairly close-minded. While it may not behoove you to date a radical xtian, I think you'll be lonely (and may pass up a good thing, even if temporary) if you attempt to be so selective in regards to beliefs. There aren't that many Satanists out there when you compare how many are registered to other faith in the population (this would exclude defacto Satanists).

I think that if you were in fact a truly 'Satanic Woman' your trials would be much more fruitful. Read the Satanic Witch, and start reaping the benefits. If you had to 'dumb it down' to get what you want, that doesn't make you less intelligent. It would actually show you to be even more so.

#179545 - 07/22/06 11:58 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Caesar]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

That any relationship will last is against the odds.

Very true. With life expectancy on the rise with the advent of modern medicine, saying forever has a bit more profound meaning...

#179546 - 07/22/06 12:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
Nice blanket statement there.

The fact is that while having a religion in common is often an indicator of shared values, it's far from being the key ingredient for a succesful relationship. Off the top of my head I can think of a particular CoS Priestess who has been with her non-Satanist husband (an agnostic who was raised Buddhist) for the last ten years.

While your own experience may work as a subjective guideline for yourself, it doesn't put you in a position to say what will or will not work for other people.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#179547 - 07/22/06 12:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

No, I haven't read the Satanic Witch, cuz I live in Finland and it's not always easy to find those books over here..

I'm definitely not desperate about finding a "boyfriend", just reading that article "satanic feminism" on the Net made me think that perhaps the fact that i think like a satanist might push them away somehow.

#179548 - 07/22/06 12:18 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

The answer is right in front of you. The ones that are telling you that you are extremely beautiful and smart are the ones who have the guts to approach you. They are interested. The ones that reject you don't like you. The ones who don't approach you are actually the ones you would like to approach but it is you that lack the "guts" to do so. Do you find them intimidating?

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12278 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404442 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements