Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#179549 - 07/22/06 12:18 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
Quote:

the fact that i think like a satanist might push them away somehow.

Are you sure it's because you "think like a Satanist" and not some other personality trait that pushes them away?

If you truly "thought like a Satanist" you would know how to draw men to you, not push them away.

#179550 - 07/22/06 12:19 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I don't know so much that it's a case of non-Satanic men finding Satanic women intimidating, but rather that in modern times non-Satanic men tend to find women intimidating in general, especially if they happen to be smart and beautiful.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#179551 - 07/22/06 12:22 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Minus]
DemonicDolly Offline

I've never actually been approached in real life. The ones who tell me i'm beautiful and smart are the ones i first met on the internet.Finland is a weird place.

#179552 - 07/22/06 12:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
I don't think The Satanic Witch has been traslated into Finnish (if anyone knows differently feel free to correct me), but if you feel confident enough with your English you can find a copy here.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#179553 - 07/22/06 12:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

I've never actually been approached in real life. The ones who tell me i'm beautiful and smart are the ones i first met on the internet.Finland is a weird place.

Then I would suggest spending a little less time on the internet talking to men you will most likely never meet, and go out in the world a bit more...

#179554 - 07/22/06 12:29 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Virus9]
theplague Offline

Loc: Washington State
I wasn't trying to speak in absolutes, but not having shared basic beliefs IS going to make it harder to maintain a long-lasting relationship...if in fact, that is what a person is looking for.

Hail!

#179555 - 07/22/06 12:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

So you ppl are saying that I'm probably not "satanic" cuz I don't have a bunch of men chasing after me...how strange.

#179556 - 07/22/06 12:50 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I don't see anyone making such a black and white claim. I don't know where you come by this assumption. I personally see several people giving advice as to how you could possibly rectify your situation. Though it would appear that the bane is not what you have mentioned, but something else all together.

Edited by Stuki (07/22/06 12:52 PM)

#179557 - 07/22/06 12:51 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that, cuz u DON'T know the whole story and what i've been through!

#179558 - 07/22/06 12:53 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that, cuz u DON'T know the whole story and what i've been through!

Kudos to you then. Don't ask advice if you don't want to hear it.

#179559 - 07/22/06 12:57 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Judging from this post, I'll say it's definitely NOT your "Satanic thinking" that pushes people away.

#179560 - 07/22/06 01:02 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that

Correct. Nobody here is an authority on your life, yet you should realize that everyone will have an opinion of you.

Might I suggest that you may get a warmer reception if you made your required introduction?

#179561 - 07/22/06 01:06 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I personally think that if you are so beautiful and intelligent you should stop trying to approach wimps that would, most likely, reject you because you intimidate them.
Logic thinking. Why would you want idiots and wimps in the first place?
And if we are all missing something.. why donít you just explain yourself..?

#179562 - 07/22/06 01:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you truly "thought like a Satanist" you would know how to draw men to you, not push them away.

I would assume from her posts that she's looking for something more substantial than spreading her legs all around town, which anyone can achieve with relative ease. It is one thing to know how to attract a mate, but if it were truly so easy to find and attract a suitable partner, we'd likely see a lot fewer Satanic bachelors here, no?

#179563 - 07/22/06 01:13 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I would assume from her posts that she's looking for something more substantial than spreading her legs all around town, which anyone can achieve with relative ease.

Wow!!! You read THAT from what I wrote?

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12015 Members
73 Forums
43825 Topics
405206 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements