Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#179579 - 07/22/06 02:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I am not attempting to undermine the use of the Internet as a means to meet like-minded people, and possibly build something more from it. It seemed to me that she obviously wasn’t interested in these men she was speaking to (otherwise what would the problem be?) or like many people, she was in correspondence with people outside of her general area or country. I think a great deal of the aggravation has been misunderstanding. The posts are not very clear as to what she is having a problem with, and as mentioned earlier, unless she wears her choice of religion on her sleeve immediately, it shouldn't have been the complication.

There was also never any clarification until recent that she wanted someone as a long-term relationship. Personally, I feel more frustrated that the story seems to change all the way through rather than people's responses being rather straight-forward or blunt... This is again, only my opinion and observation.

#179580 - 07/22/06 03:08 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
I think this post would have to be clarified a little more for you to really get a straight answer from anyone. If you are "rejected" by men, perhaps you are either coming on too strong or not enough, I don't know because you're not specific. If a guy "doesn't have the guts" to approach you, perhaps it is either that you scare the crap out of him, or he hasn't noticed you at all because you've done nothing to gain his attention. Sometimes men can be intelligent and have a stronger personality than you'd think, but be a little shy, so it never hurts to make the first move by at least introducing yourself, if you feel comfortable doing that.

But you can't just get up in their face, no matter who it is, and try to convince them that you're "intelligent" by being overpowering and over-assertive. That can be a huge turn-off to some men, and to some others, even scary. You'll send them running to the hills if you reveal everything right off the bat.

You seem like you're young, I used to assume that "oh, I must be intimidating them" thing when I was a teenager, only to learn with time and experience that expressing every goddamned opinion I have (and I have many) to the first guy I meet is way too much. But there are myriads of things that could be your issue, so I really can't help you. Give it some time and thought, you should be able to figure it out on your own. I can somewhat empathize with the looks/intelligence/low social intelligence thing, but I tend to be severely introspective so it didn't take me long to figure out my problems.

And then again, I have yet to meet even one single person who comes close to where I'm at in terms of emotional and psychological development. They've all been big disappointments in the long run, some of them big, fat disappointments, so I've just started becoming content with being alone. Meh, you get used to it after awhile.
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#179581 - 07/22/06 03:20 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

I am going to take this question at face value. The answer is.....some non-Satanic men find some Satanic women intimadating.

The crux of the matter here is that a person can be intimadated by any number of things. So to say in general that Satanic women are intimadating is too broad a statement. A man might be intimadated after you reveal you are a Satanist simply because they don't understand what that means and they think you are a devil worshipping, baby killer. They might be intimadated by your intelligence if that is something that intimadates them, or your beauty if that happens to be their hang-up.

The bottom line is, though, that this is their problem, hang-up, eccentricity, not yours. Just keep plugging away until you find the right mix of personality in a man, and scrape those that are intimadated by you off your shoes.

That is the opinion of Dragondancer, having been around the block a few times.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179582 - 07/22/06 03:31 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: LadyVera]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

And then again, I have yet to meet even one single person who comes close to where I'm at in terms of emotional and psychological development. They've all been big disappointments in the long run, some of them big, fat disappointments, so I've just started becoming content with being alone. Meh, you get used to it after awhile.

I have found this to be true for myself as well. Yet I still have hope that out there somewhere there is a quality guy that has just the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit. Until such time that I find that, I too am comfortable to be in my own company.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179583 - 07/22/06 03:47 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Carkosa Offline

I would have to agree going by your photo that you are a beautiful woman. I wouldn't go as far as saying that all men who find this intimidating are wimps. Some of them may be just shy and once they get to know you they can interact with you better without insecurity or intimidation. Just watch out for the men who are insecure with themselves. These are the type of men who would be insecure about your beauty and assertiveness and will try to stifle you.

I find that most men are intimidated by me at first too. Not in a negative sense, just more out of pure shyness. I have no trouble getting them however if I want them. My looks and personality just tends to attract more passive men who expect me to be the one who takes charge and they are happy and more comfortable with that. If I'm attracted to a dominant man, I tend to tone down my assertiveness and alter my appearance to appear more passive and appealing to that man's personal aesthetics. I have no problem at all doing this because I know who I truly am, and it's all about using lesser magic to attain what I want.

You just have to decide if the men you are attracted to are worth the effort. It takes alot of guts to change your personality and appearance into something that is not your natural type to attract a certain man. If you are only after sex, then this should be easy and only temporary. If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

The Satanic Witch by Anton Szandor LaVey, teaches that there is a natural ideal type for everyone. A man who is naturally your type will be attracted to you just the way you are. These men would naturally be the opposite of your personality. If you are attracted to a man who is closer to your personality, he would naturally be attracted to a woman who is the total opposite in personality and looks from yourself. If you really want that man, it is your duty as a Witch to enchant him by any means possible...if he is truly worth it. I must stress that you read the Satanic Witch because it goes so much in depth with this subject than I can cover here. Just know that the goal is to find your ideal mate that is naturally right for you according to The Synthesizer Clock (a personality and body type analysis that helps you figure out where you fall on that clock as well as other people).

#179584 - 07/22/06 03:51 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: dragondancer]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit.

Exactly. And for me, I place a little higher importance on the person's values than "beliefs," like Virus9 pointed out so well below. I've found that even if a person has vastly different spiritual beliefs than I do, there are just some people that are on my same wavelength, to use a terrible and overused expression, but it's a good way to describe it. Maybe it's because I don't give enough people a chance, but I've found out over the years that I think very differently from most people, and I have met maybe only 2 or 3 people in my life that could even understand my thinking. And most of them were nobody I was physically or emotionally attracted to in a sexual way. Life can be kind of a bitch like that sometimes.
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#179585 - 07/22/06 04:08 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

It seems like too many people interpret The Satanic Witch as a mere love/lust manual. It would appear that certain people forget that when Dr. LaVey suggested that one can alter one's apparent position on the clock, this would be done for purposes other than gaining a relationship.

Altering your essential personality to get a mate is useless. I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

For this reason, the young lady who has inquired here may not be suffering from a failure to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch, but a simple frustration at the lack of suitable partners. I find that attracting someone to whom I am really suited requires very little in the way of manipulation or chicanery, since it should be entirely natural that the two persons would belong together. After all, even idiot Christians with not even a hint of natural lesser magic attract mates to whom they are perfectly well suited.

#179586 - 07/22/06 04:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: dragondancer]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Quote:

Quote:

I have found this to be true for myself as well. Yet I still have hope that out there somewhere there is a quality guy that has just the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit. Until such time that I find that, I too am comfortable to be in my own company.

Personally I learned how to disconnect sex from emotion- otherwise I wouldn’t have a sex life between boy\girl friends (that would be hard on me, since people who can be qualified as "suitable" for me are extremely rare). I found "one night stands" to be very useful… and I believe it is a very technical thing between two horny people who are attracted to each other and want to satisfy their needs.

And I'm not so desperate for a binding relationship or for falling-in-love altogether. I too love the company of myself and I have friends. When you are desperate for something, it is only counterproductive- wanting something is good, obsessing about wanting it is stupid. And anyway, desperate people are the least likely to get what they are desperate for, and this is almost a rule. It is especially true about getting laid.

The final conclusion (and this is pointed as Satanicdolly) is that there need not be anything to be so frustrated about if you categories emotions and build your life logically in accordance with them.
I did have a little taste of true-love with a person I will probably never meet again in my life, and it is a great thing- but it is not the *only* great thing. Just concentrate on other beautiful things… there are plenty.
Just my worn two cents

#179587 - 07/22/06 04:38 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:

How strange. Personally, I've been told many times that I am ugly and not very clever. Also that I am selfish, racist and fascist.

And I get nothing but young ladies chasing me.

Would you stop being so fucking modest already!?!

Your humble attitude is making me sick.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#179588 - 07/22/06 04:41 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

It seems like too many people interpret The Satanic Witch as a mere love/lust manual. It would appear that certain people forget that when Dr. LaVey suggested that one can alter one's apparent position on the clock, this would be done for purposes other than gaining a relationship.

Of course. I know this fact very well. I just felt that to go into everything The Satanic Witch teaches regarding all of the other reasons for changing your type, would be irrelevent toward the original question her post asked. Hence why I stated I could not touch upon everything here concerning the Clock and recommended she read the book.

Quote:

Altering your essential personality to get a mate is useless. I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

If it is just for sex, I would have to disagree. It is not useless if you felt your quarry was truly worth your efforts. If it was truly worthless to pursue your apparent, Anton LaVey would not have advised how to go about it. If we are getting into long term serious commitment, then it would not be ideal because in the end you will be forced to remain in a role that is not natural to your type. Hence why Demonic partners are ideal.

Quote:

For this reason, the young lady who has inquired here may not be suffering from a failure to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch, but a simple frustration at the lack of suitable partners.

Perhaps. It would be more clear if she described the type of men she is having trouble with and if we knew more about what type of woman she really is. That is important to give a better assessment of her situation.

Quote:

I find that attracting someone to whom I am really suited requires very little in the way of manipulation or chicanery, since it should be entirely natural that the two persons would belong together.

Of course. What if you happen to be very attracted to a woman who was not your demonic? What if you found her to be an amazing person? Would you conform to her tastes to get her if the goal was not a serious relationship?

#179589 - 07/22/06 04:55 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Lust Offline

>Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ?
Hell Yes!

>And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?
Adams first wife. The Lilith Myth.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#179590 - 07/22/06 04:55 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If it is just for sex, I would have to disagree. It is not useless if you felt your quarry was truly worth your efforts. If it was truly worthless to pursue your apparent, Anton LaVey would not have advised how to go about it. If we are getting into long term serious commitment, then it would not be ideal because in the end you will be forced to remain in a role that is not natural to your type. Hence why Demonic partners are ideal.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. If it's just for sex, then it wouldn't really qualify as a relationship in the sense I use that term. If someone actually married just for sex and pretended to be their demonic to do so...they should probably see a head doctor. Just my opinion, of course.

What if you happen to be very attracted to a woman who was not your demonic? What if you found her to be an amazing person? Would you conform to her tastes to get her if the goal was not a serious relationship?

Get her...in bed? Or "other" gain? Depends. I actually doubt I'd make anything more than extremely superficial and effortless "changes" in my appearance or personality to get laid; it's just not worth the effort in most cases. In fact, rarely would I ever go to great lengths just for sex; sex is, in the greater scheme of things, a cheap commodity and one easily won from a variety of sources and even easier to substitute with something else.

As for falsifying myself for other gain, perhaps I would if the gain were enough to effect a good cost/benefit ratio. In fact, in small doses I do that regularly as a general means of getting what I want out of people (not just women), but the further you must deviate from your natural position on the clock the more difficult a convincing change will be and sometimes the more questionable the results.

However, since you specify that she's "an amazing person" and that I'm very attracted to her, I presume you mean would I conform to her tastes to bed her, and to that the answer is, 95% of the time, not a chance. Unless the only taste of hers I have to conform to is growing sideburns and she's a perfect "10", I'm far too much of a grouchy bastard to pretend to like something to get laid.

However, in keeping with the principles of The Satanic Witch, I might bed someone if there were other gain to be had from it. I'm not above using trickery, cunning, and manipulation to get what I want, but sex is, to my mind, an unworthy end to use very drastic means to obtain.

#179591 - 07/22/06 05:03 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

If I walk the Left-Hand Path, does that mean my right hand is my demonic type?

That explains why we ... get along so well.

#179592 - 07/22/06 05:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: reprobate]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:

If I walk the Left-Hand Path, does that mean my right hand is my demonic type?

That explains why we ... get along so well.

Brilliant.
Thanks for that, Reprobate.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#179593 - 07/22/06 05:11 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

However, in keeping with the principles of The Satanic Witch, I might bed someone if there were other gain to be had from it. I'm not above using trickery, cunning, and manipulation to get what I want, but sex is, to my mind, an unworthy end to use very drastic means to obtain.

Alright. Let's say this was the case. How far would you be willing to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch if this woman offered something you really desired in addition to sex?

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44031 Topics
406344 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements