reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Brilliant.
Thanks for that, Reprobate.

I aim to please ...
... and not just myself!

Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!

#179596 - 07/22/06 05:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Cost benefit ratio determines the whole game. My values are sometimes different than other peoples' at any rate.

I'm also fairly aware that for me to fake another personality type would be quite difficult. I can't exactly force my shoulders to narrow or widen my hips (I'd balk at the very idea of a man wearing hip pads), and even my height makes changing position slightly more difficult.

But to be fair, I'd go fairly far to get certain things I want. I wouldn't be above pretending to be a born-again Christian if it would guarantee me great wealth for example.

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences. A woman could, using nothing but her wiles, gain favors from men in every direction and of every variety, but for a man to do anything like that is exceedingly rare if it even exists in the same kind at all. I've known men who used their good looks to marry into wealth, for example, or charm to get girls to give them gifts, but nothing comparable to what I've seen women accomplish. This is a fundamental difference in the means and methods of attraction between the sexes, and the societal roles of each gender.

To be perfectly blunt, most men, myself included, make better material gains by carefully networking with other men than we ever would by trying to create a network of women who we have charmed, as LaVey describes a woman doing with men in The Satanic Witch. A competent witch can truly be a man's greatest asset, but this is because she can accomplish things he cannot, rarely because she herself has resources he cannot otherwise obtain.

#179597 - 07/22/06 06:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences. A woman could, using nothing but her wiles, gain favors from men in every direction and of every variety, but for a man to do anything like that is exceedingly rare if it even exists in the same kind at all. I've known men who used their good looks to marry into wealth, for example, or charm to get girls to give them gifts, but nothing comparable to what I've seen women accomplish. This is a fundamental difference in the means and methods of attraction between the sexes, and the societal roles of each gender.

I think it's also important to point out that we're pretty much a society where a male has a larger degree of dominance in status. So he doesn't really need to charm the women in power to get it. There are, of course, exceptions. I think sexuality is a woman's greatest power, and a man's being the area most easier to control.

There is a quote that sums this up:

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." - Marilyn Monroe
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#179598 - 07/22/06 06:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I'm also fairly aware that for me to fake another personality type would be quite difficult. I can't exactly force my shoulders to narrow or widen my hips (I'd balk at the very idea of a man wearing hip pads), and even my height makes changing position slightly more difficult.

True. However, you do not have to go through those extremes to achieve your results. Appearance wise, you only need to conform to wearing the colors that she likes as well as change your clothing style. If she likes suits, wear them, if she likes jeans or sporty clothes do it. Altering your mannerisms and overall personality will also add to the illusion greatly. If you are persuasive and a good actor, people will see what you want them to see...especailly if you have charmed them. If you succeed in winning a woman's heart and you prove to be everything she wants in personality, she will care very little about your body type. Again, this only matters if she is truly worth it and if she has something you are really after to go through such lengths.

Quote:

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences.

I agree. Women are more versatile for these types of enchancements and they will always succeed in getting much more than men when it comes to the art of seduction. Woman are emotional and romantic creatures and if those needs are indulged men can go far...just as long as you don't expect the same far out results women get. I'm not trying to compare the results men and women get through the art of seduction. To do so would be ludicrous. I'm just saying that the results men can benefit from The Satanic Witch should not be under-estimatated.

Edited by Carkosa (07/22/06 06:25 PM)

#179599 - 07/22/06 06:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

the results men can benefit from The Satanic Witch should not be under-estimatated

I agree, but then again, note that business tycoon Howard Marshall managed to bag Anna Nicole Smith despite being a shriveled old man, based (mostly) on the fact that he was really rich. This doesn't disprove that men should use lesser magic, rather that the cards dealt to men and women must be played differently for any kind of real success.

Using the same example, Anna Nicole Smith, a dirt-poor stripper, bagged a billionaire based entirely on looks.

#179601 - 07/22/06 06:35 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Ygraine]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

It is my experience that the girls who most whine about intimidating men are actually in denial, creating a seemingly mature rationalization for their social short-comings.

I want this carved on stone. This would erase the wannabe witches from internet.

#179604 - 07/22/06 08:46 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Of course they do. Most men wouldn't know what to do with a "real woman".

Dr. La Vey's book, The Satanic Witch pretty much covers the why's and wherefore's of it. I assume you've read it?
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#179605 - 07/22/06 10:33 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: The_Lightning]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

And then again, I have yet to meet even one single person who comes close to where I'm at in terms of emotional and psychological development. They've all been big disappointments in the long run, some of them big, fat disappointments, so I've just started becoming content with being alone. Meh, you get used to it after awhile.

I have found this to be true for myself as well. Yet I still have hope that out there somewhere there is a quality guy that has just the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit. Until such time that I find that, I too am comfortable to be in my own company.

Personally I learned how to disconnect sex from emotion- otherwise I wouldn’t have a sex life between boy\girl friends (that would be hard on me, since people who can be qualified as "suitable" for me are extremely rare). I found "one night stands" to be very useful… and I believe it is a very technical thing between two horny people who are attracted to each other and want to satisfy their needs.

Yes, well I was not referring to, in this instance, the mere finding of a sexual partner, those are a dime a dozen, and they come in handy when needed.

Quote:

And I'm not so desperate for a binding relationship or for falling-in-love altogether. I too love the company of myself and I have friends. When you are desperate for something, it is only counterproductive- wanting something is good, obsessing about wanting it is stupid. And anyway, desperate people are the least likely to get what they are desperate for, and this is almost a rule. It is especially true about getting laid.

Yup, I would not disagree with you there. Desperation is certainly a big turn off in my book, no matter the reason for the desperation.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179606 - 07/23/06 12:06 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Assabrah]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Quote:

It is my experience that the girls who most whine about intimidating men are actually in denial, creating a seemingly mature rationalization for their social short-comings.

I want this carved on stone. This would erase the wannabe witches from internet.

*Laughs* Indeed...

You know, out of all of Dr. LaVey's works I consider The Satanic Witch to be his most profound. The amount of research put into this was amazing!

#179607 - 07/23/06 12:46 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

The Satanic Witch has another side. The reason anyone can truly benefit from it is not merely the tactics and skills it imparts; it is a key to the innermost understanding of Satanic magic. It takes magic out of the ritual chamber, and brings the apt reader into an awareness of the true possibilities of applied magic as a way of life.

#179608 - 07/23/06 03:35 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Quote:

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

I've asked myself a similar question in the past. From my personal experience I have found that it is not necessarily intimidation but being unapproachable. Are you always with friends or alone? I found that going out alone made me more unapproachable then if I was with a friend. I just found that whatever I was doing was making me appear unapproachable perhaps taken. Usually the response was that they where surprised that I didn't have a boyfriend.

Why exactly are you waiting for them to approach you? I'm guessing that you are in your twenties. If so and you are looking for someone who is also in their twenties you are going to have to learn to be the person who approaches. I don't know if it is my imagination or my generation but men that are my age about 70% of the time do not approach. Unless they are just looking to get laid.

If you do meet someone but you feel that they are still intimidated by you. It may not be that they are intimidated by your beauty or your intelligence. Judging by your picture even though it has a dark slant. You have a very girly innocence about you. No matter how much of a bad girl you are, men will still see it. I'm guessing its because they don't want to destroy what they enjoy. So it is intimidation by innocence, really takes time to get to know you. My boyfriend told me to run away because he was a bad man, but I like "bad" men.

#179609 - 07/23/06 06:55 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

The Satanic Witch has another side. The reason anyone can truly benefit from it is not merely the tactics and skills it imparts; it is a key to the innermost understanding of Satanic magic. It takes magic out of the ritual chamber, and brings the apt reader into an awareness of the true possibilities of applied magic as a way of life.

Exactly! Hence why I love this book so! These secrets go way back even before The Church of Satan was built. It is indeed his best masterpiece...with the exception of The Satanic Bible (which goes without saying!)

#179611 - 07/23/06 02:54 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

You know, out of all of Dr. LaVey's works I consider The Satanic Witch to be his most profound. The amount of research put into this was amazing!

It is my favourite book. A wonderful social key. As Warlock LeviathanXIII says, it is magic out of the ritual chamber.

I love this kind of book : it can be in anyone's hand, but only a few will benefit of its power.

I believe in several kind of questions : these ones you ask because you still don't know and need to learn more, then other ones which show an inaptitude to understand naturally, even if you have the answer. Once again > born that way or not.

The question from the original post belongs to this.

Edited by Assabrah (07/23/06 02:55 PM)

#179612 - 07/23/06 03:13 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Dark_Adept Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: High Hades
I concur with Virus9 that it's not necessarily being a Satanist that may inhibit other men (or women) from approaching you, but just being an independent and strong-willed woman in general. From my limited years of dealing with women, I've noticed that they are very pliable when it comes to trends which range from music to fashion. Satanism is quite anti-fashion; in the sense that we set our own trends. One thing that is generally intimidating to the AVERAGE woman would be intelligence. Quick answers to solutions with little elaboration. That seems to be the ticket, at least from my experience, professionally and personally. I'm out of the rat race now though, so other than that fact that women (18-25) nowadays seemed to be more absorbed in the spring break motif and getting wasted rather than seeking a male that's into prose or literature is where I left off It seems very unusual to me that you'd have difficulty receiving male attention just on the fact of being a Satanist. Hell, I wish there were more aggressive women, Satanist or not back in my party days rather than these wimpering Bubble-gum, pop culture Lindsay Lohan types that probably wouldn't even notice mowing down a crosswalk full of 3rd graders on a field trip. But hey, I live in the USA, there's limited stock when dealing in elitism.

#179613 - 07/23/06 05:00 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I do think many people find Satanists confusing and intimidating. At the most, people can be deeply threatened by a Satanist's heightened perceptiveness, intelligence, sense of humor, sense of self and identity, selfishness, goal-orientedness, and/or complexity, etc---suffice it to say, Satanists have an unusual way about them that many people may not be used to and may not understand. At the least, people searching for a mate may consider the Satanist too vague or complex an entity, so that they do not know how the Satanist would "fit" into the "story" of their lives.

That being said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, somewhere. You just have to first establish who you want to attract and why--and who you don't want to attract, conversely---and then try out different appropriate techniques for drawing in prospective mates and dates.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

Page 5 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12282 Members
73 Forums
43881 Topics
404445 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements