Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#179614 - 07/23/06 05:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
You're a one-hand band.

(Resisting....instrument...joke....)

I blame you for living several thousand miles away from me, Reprobate.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#179615 - 07/23/06 06:28 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: TrojZyr]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

You scare the bejesus out of me, ma'am. Its all down to your tiny bottom jaw, if your LTTD avatar is to be believed. I wracked my brain trying to work out why it would be so small and came to the realisation that it is that way from years of under-use. That is, under-use due to sucking out people's brains through a straw in order to provide yourself with your primary source of nourishment.

If i was wearing some boots then I'd be quaking in them right now.

#179616 - 07/24/06 12:32 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: ModernTantalus]
Ricochet_Rabbit Offline

Loc: Minnesota
women rarely tend to gravitate towards over analytical "weirdos".

Quote:

The key to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, youv got it made

just kidding

I respect women....
"The truth is, as every one knows, that the great artists of the world are never Puritans, and seldom even ordinarily respectable. No virtuous man- that is, virtuous in the Y.M.C.A. sense- has ever painted a picture worth looking at, or written a symphony worth hearing, or a book worth reading, and it is highly improbable that the thing has ever been done by a virtuous woman." ..........H.L. Mencken " mmmmmm... sacreligious" - Homer J. Simson

#179617 - 07/24/06 08:41 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
Flattery will get you somewhere, sir. (No guarantee where, though. I might just spare your precious bodily fluids, though.)

I eat their medulla oblongatas with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#179618 - 07/24/06 09:18 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Oh what the hell. I might as well respond to the introductionless one too:

>>I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful
>>and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't
>>have the guts to approach me.

Since you put this so vaguely, there could be any number of things going on:

- The people telling you "you're extremely beautiful and smart" could be liars.

- You might be a person who is beautiful and smart, but highly annoying. Or incapable of meaningful conversation. Or maybe you're a complete psychobitch; I don't know. In other words it might not have anything to do with men having no "guts to approach" you.

- Maybe you DO have more men approaching you than you realize, but reject them all too frequently. Many women (and to a much lesser extent, some men) get caught in a trap of rejecting everybody who approaches them out of wanting to wait for the automatically "perfect" person that doesn't exist.

- Contrary to popular belief, there are many men who, because of their looks and earthy accomplishments, can afford to be picky, and thus reject women. The woman who is convinced she can "get any man" she wants is delusional. All Satanic witches and warlocks hit the balance factor eventually.

- There IS the phenomenon of men being intimidated by beautiful women. You can blame feminism for that, plus the presupposed idea many men have that a beautiful woman alone in a public place "must" certainly already have a partner, or at the very least would be quick to reject men who approach her, and thus isn't worth persuing.

>>Do you ppl [sic] think non-Satanic men find satanic
>>women intimidating ?

Non-satanists commonly find truly Satanic people intimidating, regardless of sex, and regardless of whether or not the Satanist's religion is explicitly revealed. But don't be so quick to flatter yourself.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's ‹bersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#179619 - 07/24/06 11:57 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
I donít believe that Satanic women are any more intimidating that any other woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. But I do not see how, if they are afraid to approach you in the first place, that your satanic characteristics could even play a part in the intimidation factor. A truly beautiful woman is difficult for just about any man to approach, whether she is satanic or not, and this is usually due to her attitude and not her looks. Smart? Well that is a matter of opinion and we rarely see ourselves in the same intellectual manner as someone from the outside. What is one manís intelligent woman is another mans stuck-up idiot.

#179620 - 07/24/06 12:01 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
If a real Satanic Witch is behaving or carrying herself in such a way that is intimidating to those she is wishing to attract she will rework and refine her tactics. Not throw up her hands and say, "Oh well, non-Satanists are just intimidated by me and my Satanic ways."

Judging from what you have said about yourself, I would say that even non-Satanists don't like to have their egos take a beating. If you're the sort of girl that assumes upon being rejected that the guy is intimidated by your looks I can only imagine what you are like as a girlfriend.

Have you ever in the heat of an angrument said something like, "You're lucky just to be with someone as hot and smart as me!"

#179621 - 07/24/06 01:11 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: ModernTantalus]
Spider Offline
CoS Member

Loc: upstate NY
I have to agree with modern tantalus when it comes to being intimidating.... General population is stupid, ignorant, and arrogant about being the center thier own microcosm as an egocentric fools. Trying to have a conversation past whats beyond thier narrow scope of knowledge is less productive than talking to the wall.

As a female, and from what I understand of witchery, generally you don't want to waste your time trying to impress that which has no value to you. With that in mind, when you act as if you don't care, and have the lucky ability to appear attractive and intruging you get a pretty posative response no matter what your intelligence factor is.
I found I am most intimidating to those I could care less about, and I think that is part of the formula... Some guys find that having a lil edge is hot and sexy and like a girl that can be a different surprise to all thier friends.

Its like a game of poker, you need to read everyone at the table.

#179622 - 07/24/06 01:48 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Spider]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
I have never been intimidated by any woman, except for the cop who kept pulling me over just so she could talk to me, but that is a different story. I doubt highly that it is because you are a Satanist, especially if you do not let it show on the surface what you are. Unless you are wearing your Baphomet outside of your clothing, it should be very hard to tell unless you make it a habit of walking up and saying "Hi, I am a Satanist" (not recommended). I have many guy friends who are not in the least bit Satanic, and they think it is the "coolest" thing that I am one, but they dont seem to have the guts to admit to themselves that they may be. Anyway, I have heard many times "Can you hook me up with any Satanic women? I bet they are really good in bed" and so-on. So unless it is much different in your country, I dont think this would be too much of the contributing factor. Perhaps it is in your approach to people, or maybe even the lack there-of? At which point is it that you start to scare these men off, before the first word, after a bit of conversation?

#179623 - 07/24/06 02:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
tekku Online
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I will hasten to agree with a previous posters response, that any women, regardless if they are a satanist or not can and will be intimidating if they have a strong personality and express that well. Most of what i was planning to say has already been said so i dont see anypoint in repeating it however i will say that as a Satanic Wtich, you should be able to use greater and lesser magic to your advantage to get what you want.

You are a woman, use it

La bonne cuisine est la base du vťritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#179624 - 07/24/06 02:40 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Satanic women are intimidating when they choose to be. If they are stuck in that mode, they need to re-read some books and start applying some principles.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#179625 - 07/24/06 03:43 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Ricochet_Rabbit]
ModernTantalus Offline

Quote:

over analytical "weirdos"

Who on Earth could you be refering to?

#179626 - 07/24/06 04:48 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
losgeee Offline

i tihink satanic women r interesting so many men want to taste satanic women but i think they r also reluctant in front of satanic women

#179627 - 07/24/06 05:03 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Mephista Offline

Loc: Eville, Indiana
A lot of men find women intimidating in general. It has nothing to do with being a Satanist. However, once you apply the 'S-word' to yourself, it does, indeed, make you more intimidating.

The 'moral majority' will snub you, and even people who are generally more open-minded may judge you without realizing it.

It takes a lot for most to get past the S-word and actually try to understand our religion.

It would, indeed, do more good than harm to find another Satanist that appeals to you rather than trying to convert someone or, otherwise, have them try and convert you.

#179628 - 07/25/06 08:04 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
They are intimidating if they want to; a true Satanic woman knows what works best for her and chooses her actions carefully.
If you get rejected you need to think about what you are doing and how you could improve on that.

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12104 Members
73 Forums
43869 Topics
405514 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements