Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#179534 - 07/22/06 10:59 AM Satanic women intimidating ?
DemonicDolly Offline

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

#179535 - 07/22/06 11:01 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Freudenabteilung
One word: Confidence.

#179536 - 07/22/06 11:07 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
ModernTantalus Offline

I'm a guy who has the same problem. I think it's less being a satanist and more being intelligent. The herd is scared to death of anyone capable of independent thought.

#179537 - 07/22/06 11:21 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
theplague Offline

Loc: Washington State
Don't waste your time...even if you start a relationship with a non-satanist, it won't last. My last two girlfriends were wiccans and both relationships ended in disaster. Satanism is WAY too real for those kind. Try to find another satanist, or be prepared for someone who at some point is going to try and "save" you from your diabolical religion.

Hail Satan!

#179538 - 07/22/06 11:29 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Dark_Istari Offline

Loc: Chicago, IL
Oh yeah...when I "come out" lol to women that i am a satanist..they pretty much freak the hell out...so I guess it would be a better idea to date a satanist, specially in the long run, but again if you are not even looking for an actual commited relationship then. . .I don't think it even matters

#179539 - 07/22/06 11:31 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Drake_Bamboozle Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: England
>> hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. <<

How strange. Personally, I've been told many times that I am ugly and not very clever. Also that I am selfish, racist and fascist.

And I get nothing but young ladies chasing me.

www.uvray.moonfruit.com

#179540 - 07/22/06 11:32 AM Only Satanic Relationships? [Re: theplague]
WolfMoon Offline

This isn't necessarily true. Unless you argue about religion all the time. My girlfriend is more or less an atheist. She doesn't care at all about religion and is completely science-based. As long as they can accept you being a Satanist, there isn't a problem. Now, dating someone from another religion, like a Christian, that could obviously cause conflict. This is pretty obvious.

#179541 - 07/22/06 11:40 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

"Extremely beautiful and smart" does not equal a Satanist, man or woman.

Have you read "The Satanic Witch"?

#179542 - 07/22/06 11:42 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Caesar]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

If she had, she wouldn't have a problem with always being found "intimidating."

#179543 - 07/22/06 11:46 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Caesar Offline

CoS Warlock

Quote:

Don't waste your time...even if you start a relationship with a non-satanist, it won't last.

So I take it you are advocating celibacy?

That any relationship will last is against the odds.

#179544 - 07/22/06 11:55 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I doubt very sincerely that it is due to your personal beliefs, unless you wear a baphomet or inverted pentagram on a first date...

My fiancée is what I would call 'on the fence.' She appreciates what I believe, and agrees with me, but sees no need to affiliate herself at this time. Does that mean she isn't a Satanist? No, she just doesn't take on a moniker for herself, which is fine. Does it mean she would never join the CoS? No, but being that it is such a personal decision, I would never try to coax her into it. Though admittedly I've told her how cute one of the HKP bombshell pink medallions would look on her...

To think that you will only date or be with a Satanist is fairly close-minded. While it may not behoove you to date a radical xtian, I think you'll be lonely (and may pass up a good thing, even if temporary) if you attempt to be so selective in regards to beliefs. There aren't that many Satanists out there when you compare how many are registered to other faith in the population (this would exclude defacto Satanists).

I think that if you were in fact a truly 'Satanic Woman' your trials would be much more fruitful. Read the Satanic Witch, and start reaping the benefits. If you had to 'dumb it down' to get what you want, that doesn't make you less intelligent. It would actually show you to be even more so.

#179545 - 07/22/06 11:58 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Caesar]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

That any relationship will last is against the odds.

Very true. With life expectancy on the rise with the advent of modern medicine, saying forever has a bit more profound meaning...

#179546 - 07/22/06 12:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Loc: Florida
Nice blanket statement there.

The fact is that while having a religion in common is often an indicator of shared values, it's far from being the key ingredient for a succesful relationship. Off the top of my head I can think of a particular CoS Priestess who has been with her non-Satanist husband (an agnostic who was raised Buddhist) for the last ten years.

While your own experience may work as a subjective guideline for yourself, it doesn't put you in a position to say what will or will not work for other people.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#179547 - 07/22/06 12:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

No, I haven't read the Satanic Witch, cuz I live in Finland and it's not always easy to find those books over here..

I'm definitely not desperate about finding a "boyfriend", just reading that article "satanic feminism" on the Net made me think that perhaps the fact that i think like a satanist might push them away somehow.

#179548 - 07/22/06 12:18 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Minus Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Circling A Star
Quote:

hey. I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't have the guts to approach me. Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ? And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?

The answer is right in front of you. The ones that are telling you that you are extremely beautiful and smart are the ones who have the guts to approach you. They are interested. The ones that reject you don't like you. The ones who don't approach you are actually the ones you would like to approach but it is you that lack the "guts" to do so. Do you find them intimidating?

"When the great lord passes, the wise peasant bows deeply and silently farts."
-Ethiopian Proverb

#179549 - 07/22/06 12:18 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

the fact that i think like a satanist might push them away somehow.

Are you sure it's because you "think like a Satanist" and not some other personality trait that pushes them away?

If you truly "thought like a Satanist" you would know how to draw men to you, not push them away.

#179550 - 07/22/06 12:19 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

I don't know so much that it's a case of non-Satanic men finding Satanic women intimidating, but rather that in modern times non-Satanic men tend to find women intimidating in general, especially if they happen to be smart and beautiful.

"Recognize the phrase 'national interest' as a synonym for 'self-interest' and you will find no moral obstacle that cannot be removed from the highway of ambition."
-Lewis Lapham

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter."
-Winston Churchill

#179551 - 07/22/06 12:22 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Minus]
DemonicDolly Offline

I've never actually been approached in real life. The ones who tell me i'm beautiful and smart are the ones i first met on the internet.Finland is a weird place.

#179552 - 07/22/06 12:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

I don't think The Satanic Witch has been traslated into Finnish (if anyone knows differently feel free to correct me), but if you feel confident enough with your English you can find a copy here.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#179553 - 07/22/06 12:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

I've never actually been approached in real life. The ones who tell me i'm beautiful and smart are the ones i first met on the internet.Finland is a weird place.

Then I would suggest spending a little less time on the internet talking to men you will most likely never meet, and go out in the world a bit more...

#179554 - 07/22/06 12:29 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Virus9]
theplague Offline

Loc: Washington State
I wasn't trying to speak in absolutes, but not having shared basic beliefs IS going to make it harder to maintain a long-lasting relationship...if in fact, that is what a person is looking for.

Hail!

#179555 - 07/22/06 12:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

So you ppl are saying that I'm probably not "satanic" cuz I don't have a bunch of men chasing after me...how strange.

#179556 - 07/22/06 12:50 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I don't see anyone making such a black and white claim. I don't know where you come by this assumption. I personally see several people giving advice as to how you could possibly rectify your situation. Though it would appear that the bane is not what you have mentioned, but something else all together.

Edited by Stuki (07/22/06 12:52 PM)

#179557 - 07/22/06 12:51 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DemonicDolly Offline

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that, cuz u DON'T know the whole story and what i've been through!

#179558 - 07/22/06 12:53 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that, cuz u DON'T know the whole story and what i've been through!

Kudos to you then. Don't ask advice if you don't want to hear it.

#179559 - 07/22/06 12:57 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Judging from this post, I'll say it's definitely NOT your "Satanic thinking" that pushes people away.

#179560 - 07/22/06 01:02 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

None of you can really say that i'm not satanic just based on that

Correct. Nobody here is an authority on your life, yet you should realize that everyone will have an opinion of you.

Might I suggest that you may get a warmer reception if you made your required introduction?

#179561 - 07/22/06 01:06 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
I personally think that if you are so beautiful and intelligent you should stop trying to approach wimps that would, most likely, reject you because you intimidate them.
Logic thinking. Why would you want idiots and wimps in the first place?
And if we are all missing something.. why don’t you just explain yourself..?

#179562 - 07/22/06 01:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you truly "thought like a Satanist" you would know how to draw men to you, not push them away.

I would assume from her posts that she's looking for something more substantial than spreading her legs all around town, which anyone can achieve with relative ease. It is one thing to know how to attract a mate, but if it were truly so easy to find and attract a suitable partner, we'd likely see a lot fewer Satanic bachelors here, no?

#179563 - 07/22/06 01:13 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I would assume from her posts that she's looking for something more substantial than spreading her legs all around town, which anyone can achieve with relative ease.

Wow!!! You read THAT from what I wrote?

#179564 - 07/22/06 01:14 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

It's slightly unclear what you're asking, in a way. Are men declining to date you because they find out you are a Satanist, or are they declining because you believe the strength of your personality intimidates them all by itself? Both are plausible, which is why I ask.

If it's simply that men are finding out you are a Satanist, I'd suggest not being quite so wide open about that, though that carries the hazard that you'll get serious only to screw things up later when they find out.

If you simply mean that men are overshadowed by you, that's entirely possible. It's happened to me (with women) before, and I referenced this in another post. It's usually not too hard of a trick to fool a woman long enough to get laid if that's all you want, but the fact remains that members of the opposite sex (perhaps especially men) are often repelled by someone who is far above them (or they perceive as far above them, consciously or subconsciously).

In that case, it would appear that the humorous answer you received below is actually pretty accurate: don't date wimpy men. You may find that it takes quite some time to find a truly suitable mate, but in my opinion being single is better than settling for a second-rate partner.

Also, you may find this resource useful:

http://www.satanismi.net/

It is a Finnish site operated by a Church of Satan member of high repute and by all accounts is an excellent Finnish language website. It may be of assistance to you if you find that your English is less adequate than you would like for reading our literature, or if you simply are not yet sure of how to acquire the literature in Finland.

#179565 - 07/22/06 01:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
DarkWater Offline
CoS Member

Loc: SinCity
Quote:

...cuz u DON'T know the whole story and what i've been through!

As for why Satanists here might doubt your claim to belong, here are a few observations:

1. Satanists show respect when in the lair of another. Part of showing respect means following their rules. One rule at LttD is to write an introduction before making any posts. Whether you have neglected this out of ignorance or defiance, it is an unSatanic thing to do.

2. Most Satanists take great pride in presenting themselves to their peers as an intelligent gentleman or lady. Using internet slang such as "cuz" for "because", "u" for "you", and "ppl" for "people", is seen by many here as the language of the stupid. You may disagree with that opinion, but it is widely held nonetheless.

3. Satanists know that others will judge everything one says and does. This does not bother the Satanist, as it seems to bother you, because the Satanist has a strong ego, knows that he has much to offer his peers, and has a sense of humor that enables him to laugh with others when he makes a mistake.

Newcomers often show these traits via their introduction and subsequent posts. When they do, they are warmly welcomed. When they don't, they do not stay long.

I mean these thoughts to be helpful.

DarkWater

#179566 - 07/22/06 01:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

No. Read the next part of what I wrote and it should be pretty clear what I read.

I will not conceal the fact that I'm mildly irritated that a half-dozen people have made it their intent to condescend to the original poster (even if that intent is concealed under "advice"). Especially since some of it would appear to be needlessly broad; for example, I've had no fewer than two good and happy relationships with women I first met through the internet, because I do believe it is a valid way of finding persons with more shared interests than those you find at the local laundromat or bar (not to mention some Satanists are merely asocial or work at home, etc).

That said, however, I'd like to thank Mr. Virus9 for his responses here, they were exemplary, neither spoon-feeding nor condescending.

#179567 - 07/22/06 01:26 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
DemonicDolly Offline

exactly, Leviathan really understood what i'm trying to say. "you should know how to draw men to you" kinda sounds like u assume i wanna be some kind of "a man eater" and get as many men as possible..when the actual problem is finding the suitable partner for the rest of my life, perhaps.

#179568 - 07/22/06 01:32 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

I guess that's the part that stuck out in my mind...but I see what you are saying. And the internet is a great way to meet people, I never indicated otherwise. However, I find it detrimental to think that your way of thinking would turn someone off rather than first focusing on other parts of your personality that may be flawed, especially if you've corresponded with and clicked with that person on the internet. In addition, being that The Satanic Witch is a resource for lesser magic, one would think that pushing people away could be avoided if the book were read and the information in it were utilized. I would think she's either pushing people away subconsciously or there is something else she needs to focus on, especially if this is an ongoing problem for her. Lastly, finding a suitable life-mate isn't easy for anyone.

#179569 - 07/22/06 01:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
ModernTantalus Offline

Quote:

How strange. Personally, I've been told many times that I am ugly and not very clever. Also that I am selfish, racist and fascist.

I find that, for most women in my generation (early 20's) that most of these traits are appealing in a man. They dig that confidence. However, most men do not find these traits appealing in a woman.

#179570 - 07/22/06 01:39 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

That's fair enough, I have not had a problem with people having even critical opinions. When you write it here, it seems far less condescending and had it been written this way before, it would not have garnered my attention (negatively, that is).

I simply found that in absence of any firsthand knowledge of what this young lady is actually doing, it's entirely possible that she has legitimate problems with finding a mate. I've never tried to meet girls in Finland, but I do know that even though I've had no difficulty meeting excellent Satanic women (it is also to my thinking a perfectly legitimate criteria that your mate be a Satanist; some don't care either way, some do, to each his own), it was not exactly without effort or obstacle. As Satanists we do face considerable obstacle at times in meeting truly ideal mates; all of us know better than to settle for the girl next door.

#179571 - 07/22/06 01:43 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Don't waste your time...even if you start a relationship with a non-satanist, it won't last. My last two girlfriends were wiccans and both relationships ended in disaster. Satanism is WAY too real for those kind. Try to find another satanist, or be prepared for someone who at some point is going to try and "save" you from your diabolical religion.

Well lets see, I am married to a non-satanist, we have been married for over 6 years now, and have been together for almost 9 years. Our relationship is very healthy. I guess that makes you wrong.

Edited by Zaphod (07/22/06 02:01 PM)

The Temple | The Elite

#179572 - 07/22/06 01:47 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Soleil Noir Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I simply found that in absence of any firsthand knowledge of what this young lady is actually doing, it's entirely possible that she has legitimate problems with finding a mate.

The original question of "why do non-Satanic men find Satanic women intimidating" seemed to be just that to me, I didn't read of any struggle to find a suitable mate in there or even much seriousness in the question. I'll answer a serious question seriously when it's asked in such a manner. I wanted to read her introduction to get a better idea, but...

#179573 - 07/22/06 01:55 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

I'd venture to say that most "men" are intimidated by smart and/or attractive women. I wouldn't fret though, if they lack the confidence to approach you, or are intimidated when you approach them then it is probably a pretty good indication that they are not worth much of your time. So, really they are just doing you a favor.

The Temple | The Elite

#179574 - 07/22/06 01:57 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Neko]
DemonicDolly Offline

wow never thought that when i come here people would start trying to convince me that i'm not a true satanist...i thought satanism was about being different and appreciating that.

#179575 - 07/22/06 02:00 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

I was replying to theplague and not to you there. I'll edit the post to make it a bit more clear.

The Temple | The Elite

#179576 - 07/22/06 02:03 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

By your picture we can see you are very beautiful.
By your communication skills (or lack thereof) you don't ring any major brain bells.

It is my experience that the girls who most whine about intimidating men are actually in denial, creating a seemingly mature rationalization for their social short-comings.

But that is just one person's opinion.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#179577 - 07/22/06 02:05 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: theplague]
Virus9 Offline
CoS Priest

Sorry for misunderstanding your post, but the way you phrased it came across as if you were speaking in absolutes.

It also appears that you might not be discerning the difference between values and beliefs. That any number of individuals might share a similar "belief" (for lack of a better term) structure does not necessarily indicate that they share similar values.

It's also wong to automatically assume that everyone is looking for those who share their "beliefs". It is quite possible for for someone to feel that such things are of a very personal nature and place a low value on others sharing them.

-Lewis Lapham

-Winston Churchill

#179578 - 07/22/06 02:05 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Ygraine Offline

CoS Magistra

Quote:

i thought satanism was about being different and appreciating that.

Re-read The Satanic Bible.

Y~

http://magistrayrainetwo.blogspot.com/

#179579 - 07/22/06 02:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Psychotherapeut Offline

CoS Member

I am not attempting to undermine the use of the Internet as a means to meet like-minded people, and possibly build something more from it. It seemed to me that she obviously wasn’t interested in these men she was speaking to (otherwise what would the problem be?) or like many people, she was in correspondence with people outside of her general area or country. I think a great deal of the aggravation has been misunderstanding. The posts are not very clear as to what she is having a problem with, and as mentioned earlier, unless she wears her choice of religion on her sleeve immediately, it shouldn't have been the complication.

There was also never any clarification until recent that she wanted someone as a long-term relationship. Personally, I feel more frustrated that the story seems to change all the way through rather than people's responses being rather straight-forward or blunt... This is again, only my opinion and observation.

#179580 - 07/22/06 03:08 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
I think this post would have to be clarified a little more for you to really get a straight answer from anyone. If you are "rejected" by men, perhaps you are either coming on too strong or not enough, I don't know because you're not specific. If a guy "doesn't have the guts" to approach you, perhaps it is either that you scare the crap out of him, or he hasn't noticed you at all because you've done nothing to gain his attention. Sometimes men can be intelligent and have a stronger personality than you'd think, but be a little shy, so it never hurts to make the first move by at least introducing yourself, if you feel comfortable doing that.

But you can't just get up in their face, no matter who it is, and try to convince them that you're "intelligent" by being overpowering and over-assertive. That can be a huge turn-off to some men, and to some others, even scary. You'll send them running to the hills if you reveal everything right off the bat.

You seem like you're young, I used to assume that "oh, I must be intimidating them" thing when I was a teenager, only to learn with time and experience that expressing every goddamned opinion I have (and I have many) to the first guy I meet is way too much. But there are myriads of things that could be your issue, so I really can't help you. Give it some time and thought, you should be able to figure it out on your own. I can somewhat empathize with the looks/intelligence/low social intelligence thing, but I tend to be severely introspective so it didn't take me long to figure out my problems.

And then again, I have yet to meet even one single person who comes close to where I'm at in terms of emotional and psychological development. They've all been big disappointments in the long run, some of them big, fat disappointments, so I've just started becoming content with being alone. Meh, you get used to it after awhile.
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#179581 - 07/22/06 03:20 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

I am going to take this question at face value. The answer is.....some non-Satanic men find some Satanic women intimadating.

The crux of the matter here is that a person can be intimadated by any number of things. So to say in general that Satanic women are intimadating is too broad a statement. A man might be intimadated after you reveal you are a Satanist simply because they don't understand what that means and they think you are a devil worshipping, baby killer. They might be intimadated by your intelligence if that is something that intimadates them, or your beauty if that happens to be their hang-up.

The bottom line is, though, that this is their problem, hang-up, eccentricity, not yours. Just keep plugging away until you find the right mix of personality in a man, and scrape those that are intimadated by you off your shoes.

That is the opinion of Dragondancer, having been around the block a few times.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179582 - 07/22/06 03:31 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: LadyVera]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

And then again, I have yet to meet even one single person who comes close to where I'm at in terms of emotional and psychological development. They've all been big disappointments in the long run, some of them big, fat disappointments, so I've just started becoming content with being alone. Meh, you get used to it after awhile.

I have found this to be true for myself as well. Yet I still have hope that out there somewhere there is a quality guy that has just the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit. Until such time that I find that, I too am comfortable to be in my own company.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179583 - 07/22/06 03:47 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Carkosa Offline

I would have to agree going by your photo that you are a beautiful woman. I wouldn't go as far as saying that all men who find this intimidating are wimps. Some of them may be just shy and once they get to know you they can interact with you better without insecurity or intimidation. Just watch out for the men who are insecure with themselves. These are the type of men who would be insecure about your beauty and assertiveness and will try to stifle you.

I find that most men are intimidated by me at first too. Not in a negative sense, just more out of pure shyness. I have no trouble getting them however if I want them. My looks and personality just tends to attract more passive men who expect me to be the one who takes charge and they are happy and more comfortable with that. If I'm attracted to a dominant man, I tend to tone down my assertiveness and alter my appearance to appear more passive and appealing to that man's personal aesthetics. I have no problem at all doing this because I know who I truly am, and it's all about using lesser magic to attain what I want.

You just have to decide if the men you are attracted to are worth the effort. It takes alot of guts to change your personality and appearance into something that is not your natural type to attract a certain man. If you are only after sex, then this should be easy and only temporary. If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

The Satanic Witch by Anton Szandor LaVey, teaches that there is a natural ideal type for everyone. A man who is naturally your type will be attracted to you just the way you are. These men would naturally be the opposite of your personality. If you are attracted to a man who is closer to your personality, he would naturally be attracted to a woman who is the total opposite in personality and looks from yourself. If you really want that man, it is your duty as a Witch to enchant him by any means possible...if he is truly worth it. I must stress that you read the Satanic Witch because it goes so much in depth with this subject than I can cover here. Just know that the goal is to find your ideal mate that is naturally right for you according to The Synthesizer Clock (a personality and body type analysis that helps you figure out where you fall on that clock as well as other people).

#179584 - 07/22/06 03:51 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: dragondancer]
LadyVera Offline

Loc: Pacific NW
the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit.

Exactly. And for me, I place a little higher importance on the person's values than "beliefs," like Virus9 pointed out so well below. I've found that even if a person has vastly different spiritual beliefs than I do, there are just some people that are on my same wavelength, to use a terrible and overused expression, but it's a good way to describe it. Maybe it's because I don't give enough people a chance, but I've found out over the years that I think very differently from most people, and I have met maybe only 2 or 3 people in my life that could even understand my thinking. And most of them were nobody I was physically or emotionally attracted to in a sexual way. Life can be kind of a bitch like that sometimes.
"Those lucky enough to build a business out of a dream owe it to the world to be the caretakers of dreams. It is the duty of those who, through ingenuity, insight and hard work are able to make a dream a reality, to defend this right. To continue to build upon their ideas." -- Dr. h.c. Ferdinand Porsche

#179585 - 07/22/06 04:08 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

It seems like too many people interpret The Satanic Witch as a mere love/lust manual. It would appear that certain people forget that when Dr. LaVey suggested that one can alter one's apparent position on the clock, this would be done for purposes other than gaining a relationship.

Altering your essential personality to get a mate is useless. I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

For this reason, the young lady who has inquired here may not be suffering from a failure to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch, but a simple frustration at the lack of suitable partners. I find that attracting someone to whom I am really suited requires very little in the way of manipulation or chicanery, since it should be entirely natural that the two persons would belong together. After all, even idiot Christians with not even a hint of natural lesser magic attract mates to whom they are perfectly well suited.

#179586 - 07/22/06 04:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: dragondancer]
The_Lightning Offline

Loc: Israel
Quote:

Quote:

I have found this to be true for myself as well. Yet I still have hope that out there somewhere there is a quality guy that has just the right mix that fits my mix....if you get my drift. I am not looking for perfection (it doesn't exist), just a good fit. Until such time that I find that, I too am comfortable to be in my own company.

Personally I learned how to disconnect sex from emotion- otherwise I wouldn’t have a sex life between boy\girl friends (that would be hard on me, since people who can be qualified as "suitable" for me are extremely rare). I found "one night stands" to be very useful… and I believe it is a very technical thing between two horny people who are attracted to each other and want to satisfy their needs.

And I'm not so desperate for a binding relationship or for falling-in-love altogether. I too love the company of myself and I have friends. When you are desperate for something, it is only counterproductive- wanting something is good, obsessing about wanting it is stupid. And anyway, desperate people are the least likely to get what they are desperate for, and this is almost a rule. It is especially true about getting laid.

The final conclusion (and this is pointed as Satanicdolly) is that there need not be anything to be so frustrated about if you categories emotions and build your life logically in accordance with them.
I did have a little taste of true-love with a person I will probably never meet again in my life, and it is a great thing- but it is not the *only* great thing. Just concentrate on other beautiful things… there are plenty.
Just my worn two cents

#179587 - 07/22/06 04:38 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Drake_Bamboozle]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:

Would you stop being so fucking modest already!?!

Your humble attitude is making me sick.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#179588 - 07/22/06 04:41 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

If you are after a serious relationship, becoming your demonic (the total opposite personality and appearance of what you naturally are) to permantly keep him may not be the right thing for you to do because he is not the man for you long term anyway!

It seems like too many people interpret The Satanic Witch as a mere love/lust manual. It would appear that certain people forget that when Dr. LaVey suggested that one can alter one's apparent position on the clock, this would be done for purposes other than gaining a relationship.

Of course. I know this fact very well. I just felt that to go into everything The Satanic Witch teaches regarding all of the other reasons for changing your type, would be irrelevent toward the original question her post asked. Hence why I stated I could not touch upon everything here concerning the Clock and recommended she read the book.

Quote:

Altering your essential personality to get a mate is useless. I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

If it is just for sex, I would have to disagree. It is not useless if you felt your quarry was truly worth your efforts. If it was truly worthless to pursue your apparent, Anton LaVey would not have advised how to go about it. If we are getting into long term serious commitment, then it would not be ideal because in the end you will be forced to remain in a role that is not natural to your type. Hence why Demonic partners are ideal.

Quote:

For this reason, the young lady who has inquired here may not be suffering from a failure to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch, but a simple frustration at the lack of suitable partners.

Perhaps. It would be more clear if she described the type of men she is having trouble with and if we knew more about what type of woman she really is. That is important to give a better assessment of her situation.

Quote:

I find that attracting someone to whom I am really suited requires very little in the way of manipulation or chicanery, since it should be entirely natural that the two persons would belong together.

Of course. What if you happen to be very attracted to a woman who was not your demonic? What if you found her to be an amazing person? Would you conform to her tastes to get her if the goal was not a serious relationship?

#179589 - 07/22/06 04:55 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Lust Offline

>Do you ppl think non-Satanic men find satanic women intimidating ?
Hell Yes!

>And if so, what do u think is the reason for it?
Adams first wife. The Lilith Myth.
�Love is one of the most intense feelings felt by man; another is hate. Forcing yourself to feel indiscriminate love is very unnatural. If you try to love everyone you only lessen your feelings for those who deserve your love. Repressed hatred can lead to many physical and emotional aliments. By learning to release your hatred towards those who deserve it, you cleanse yourself of these malignant emotions and need not take your pent-up hatred out on your loved ones.�
Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

#179590 - 07/22/06 04:55 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

If it is just for sex, I would have to disagree. It is not useless if you felt your quarry was truly worth your efforts. If it was truly worthless to pursue your apparent, Anton LaVey would not have advised how to go about it. If we are getting into long term serious commitment, then it would not be ideal because in the end you will be forced to remain in a role that is not natural to your type. Hence why Demonic partners are ideal.

That's pretty much what I was getting at. If it's just for sex, then it wouldn't really qualify as a relationship in the sense I use that term. If someone actually married just for sex and pretended to be their demonic to do so...they should probably see a head doctor. Just my opinion, of course.

What if you happen to be very attracted to a woman who was not your demonic? What if you found her to be an amazing person? Would you conform to her tastes to get her if the goal was not a serious relationship?

Get her...in bed? Or "other" gain? Depends. I actually doubt I'd make anything more than extremely superficial and effortless "changes" in my appearance or personality to get laid; it's just not worth the effort in most cases. In fact, rarely would I ever go to great lengths just for sex; sex is, in the greater scheme of things, a cheap commodity and one easily won from a variety of sources and even easier to substitute with something else.

As for falsifying myself for other gain, perhaps I would if the gain were enough to effect a good cost/benefit ratio. In fact, in small doses I do that regularly as a general means of getting what I want out of people (not just women), but the further you must deviate from your natural position on the clock the more difficult a convincing change will be and sometimes the more questionable the results.

However, since you specify that she's "an amazing person" and that I'm very attracted to her, I presume you mean would I conform to her tastes to bed her, and to that the answer is, 95% of the time, not a chance. Unless the only taste of hers I have to conform to is growing sideburns and she's a perfect "10", I'm far too much of a grouchy bastard to pretend to like something to get laid.

However, in keeping with the principles of The Satanic Witch, I might bed someone if there were other gain to be had from it. I'm not above using trickery, cunning, and manipulation to get what I want, but sex is, to my mind, an unworthy end to use very drastic means to obtain.

#179591 - 07/22/06 05:03 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

I'd rather marry my right hand than force myself into a meaningless relationship with someone I cannot possibly be compatable with.

If I walk the Left-Hand Path, does that mean my right hand is my demonic type?

That explains why we ... get along so well.

#179592 - 07/22/06 05:07 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: reprobate]
Mr. Obsidian Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Ohio
Quote:

If I walk the Left-Hand Path, does that mean my right hand is my demonic type?

That explains why we ... get along so well.

Brilliant.
Thanks for that, Reprobate.

Olio/Etcetera

Flesh and Bones

“For those who believe in God, most of the big questions are answered. But for those of us who can't readily accept the God formula, the big answers don't remain stone-written. We adjust to new conditions and discoveries. We are pliable. Love need not be a command nor faith a dictum. I am my own god. We are here to unlearn the teachings of the church, state, and our educational system. We are here to drink beer. We are here to kill war. We are here to laugh at the odds and live our lives so well that Death will tremble to take us.”
~ Charles Bukowski

#179593 - 07/22/06 05:11 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

However, in keeping with the principles of The Satanic Witch, I might bed someone if there were other gain to be had from it. I'm not above using trickery, cunning, and manipulation to get what I want, but sex is, to my mind, an unworthy end to use very drastic means to obtain.

Alright. Let's say this was the case. How far would you be willing to apply the principles of The Satanic Witch if this woman offered something you really desired in addition to sex?

#179594 - 07/22/06 05:14 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Mr. Obsidian]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Brilliant.
Thanks for that, Reprobate.

I aim to please ...
... and not just myself!

Thank you, thank you! I'm here all week!

#179596 - 07/22/06 05:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Cost benefit ratio determines the whole game. My values are sometimes different than other peoples' at any rate.

I'm also fairly aware that for me to fake another personality type would be quite difficult. I can't exactly force my shoulders to narrow or widen my hips (I'd balk at the very idea of a man wearing hip pads), and even my height makes changing position slightly more difficult.

But to be fair, I'd go fairly far to get certain things I want. I wouldn't be above pretending to be a born-again Christian if it would guarantee me great wealth for example.

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences. A woman could, using nothing but her wiles, gain favors from men in every direction and of every variety, but for a man to do anything like that is exceedingly rare if it even exists in the same kind at all. I've known men who used their good looks to marry into wealth, for example, or charm to get girls to give them gifts, but nothing comparable to what I've seen women accomplish. This is a fundamental difference in the means and methods of attraction between the sexes, and the societal roles of each gender.

To be perfectly blunt, most men, myself included, make better material gains by carefully networking with other men than we ever would by trying to create a network of women who we have charmed, as LaVey describes a woman doing with men in The Satanic Witch. A competent witch can truly be a man's greatest asset, but this is because she can accomplish things he cannot, rarely because she herself has resources he cannot otherwise obtain.

#179597 - 07/22/06 06:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Adversary Offline

Loc: El Paso, TX
Quote:

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences. A woman could, using nothing but her wiles, gain favors from men in every direction and of every variety, but for a man to do anything like that is exceedingly rare if it even exists in the same kind at all. I've known men who used their good looks to marry into wealth, for example, or charm to get girls to give them gifts, but nothing comparable to what I've seen women accomplish. This is a fundamental difference in the means and methods of attraction between the sexes, and the societal roles of each gender.

I think it's also important to point out that we're pretty much a society where a male has a larger degree of dominance in status. So he doesn't really need to charm the women in power to get it. There are, of course, exceptions. I think sexuality is a woman's greatest power, and a man's being the area most easier to control.

There is a quote that sums this up:

"I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it." - Marilyn Monroe
"The clever combatant imposes his will on the enemy, but does not allow the enemy's will to be imposed on him." - Sun Tzu "Morality is a human invention conferred by the self-serving interests of the sensually impoverished" - Anton Szandor LaVey

#179598 - 07/22/06 06:21 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

I'm also fairly aware that for me to fake another personality type would be quite difficult. I can't exactly force my shoulders to narrow or widen my hips (I'd balk at the very idea of a man wearing hip pads), and even my height makes changing position slightly more difficult.

True. However, you do not have to go through those extremes to achieve your results. Appearance wise, you only need to conform to wearing the colors that she likes as well as change your clothing style. If she likes suits, wear them, if she likes jeans or sporty clothes do it. Altering your mannerisms and overall personality will also add to the illusion greatly. If you are persuasive and a good actor, people will see what you want them to see...especailly if you have charmed them. If you succeed in winning a woman's heart and you prove to be everything she wants in personality, she will care very little about your body type. Again, this only matters if she is truly worth it and if she has something you are really after to go through such lengths.

Quote:

This actually reminds me of a post I made downstairs (in response to someone else) in which I stated that I had determined that there is in fact a reason there is no Satanic Warlock written: because what works for women does not work for men, and I don't just mean gender differences.

I agree. Women are more versatile for these types of enchancements and they will always succeed in getting much more than men when it comes to the art of seduction. Woman are emotional and romantic creatures and if those needs are indulged men can go far...just as long as you don't expect the same far out results women get. I'm not trying to compare the results men and women get through the art of seduction. To do so would be ludicrous. I'm just saying that the results men can benefit from The Satanic Witch should not be under-estimatated.

Edited by Carkosa (07/22/06 06:25 PM)

#179599 - 07/22/06 06:25 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

the results men can benefit from The Satanic Witch should not be under-estimatated

I agree, but then again, note that business tycoon Howard Marshall managed to bag Anna Nicole Smith despite being a shriveled old man, based (mostly) on the fact that he was really rich. This doesn't disprove that men should use lesser magic, rather that the cards dealt to men and women must be played differently for any kind of real success.

Using the same example, Anna Nicole Smith, a dirt-poor stripper, bagged a billionaire based entirely on looks.

#179601 - 07/22/06 06:35 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Ygraine]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

It is my experience that the girls who most whine about intimidating men are actually in denial, creating a seemingly mature rationalization for their social short-comings.

I want this carved on stone. This would erase the wannabe witches from internet.

#179604 - 07/22/06 08:46 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Citizen Jonesy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Palm Springs, California, USA
Of course they do. Most men wouldn't know what to do with a "real woman".

Dr. La Vey's book, The Satanic Witch pretty much covers the why's and wherefore's of it. I assume you've read it?
Webmaster
The 8FoldPath Network-Just updated

#179605 - 07/22/06 10:33 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: The_Lightning]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Personally I learned how to disconnect sex from emotion- otherwise I wouldn’t have a sex life between boy\girl friends (that would be hard on me, since people who can be qualified as "suitable" for me are extremely rare). I found "one night stands" to be very useful… and I believe it is a very technical thing between two horny people who are attracted to each other and want to satisfy their needs.

Yes, well I was not referring to, in this instance, the mere finding of a sexual partner, those are a dime a dozen, and they come in handy when needed.

Quote:

And I'm not so desperate for a binding relationship or for falling-in-love altogether. I too love the company of myself and I have friends. When you are desperate for something, it is only counterproductive- wanting something is good, obsessing about wanting it is stupid. And anyway, desperate people are the least likely to get what they are desperate for, and this is almost a rule. It is especially true about getting laid.

Yup, I would not disagree with you there. Desperation is certainly a big turn off in my book, no matter the reason for the desperation.

Hail Satan!

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#179606 - 07/23/06 12:06 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Assabrah]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

Quote:

I want this carved on stone. This would erase the wannabe witches from internet.

*Laughs* Indeed...

You know, out of all of Dr. LaVey's works I consider The Satanic Witch to be his most profound. The amount of research put into this was amazing!

#179607 - 07/23/06 12:46 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

The Satanic Witch has another side. The reason anyone can truly benefit from it is not merely the tactics and skills it imparts; it is a key to the innermost understanding of Satanic magic. It takes magic out of the ritual chamber, and brings the apt reader into an awareness of the true possibilities of applied magic as a way of life.

#179608 - 07/23/06 03:35 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
VKat Offline

Loc: Northern California
Quote:

I've asked myself a similar question in the past. From my personal experience I have found that it is not necessarily intimidation but being unapproachable. Are you always with friends or alone? I found that going out alone made me more unapproachable then if I was with a friend. I just found that whatever I was doing was making me appear unapproachable perhaps taken. Usually the response was that they where surprised that I didn't have a boyfriend.

Why exactly are you waiting for them to approach you? I'm guessing that you are in your twenties. If so and you are looking for someone who is also in their twenties you are going to have to learn to be the person who approaches. I don't know if it is my imagination or my generation but men that are my age about 70% of the time do not approach. Unless they are just looking to get laid.

If you do meet someone but you feel that they are still intimidated by you. It may not be that they are intimidated by your beauty or your intelligence. Judging by your picture even though it has a dark slant. You have a very girly innocence about you. No matter how much of a bad girl you are, men will still see it. I'm guessing its because they don't want to destroy what they enjoy. So it is intimidation by innocence, really takes time to get to know you. My boyfriend told me to run away because he was a bad man, but I like "bad" men.

#179609 - 07/23/06 06:55 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Hagen von Tronje]
Carkosa Offline

Quote:

The Satanic Witch has another side. The reason anyone can truly benefit from it is not merely the tactics and skills it imparts; it is a key to the innermost understanding of Satanic magic. It takes magic out of the ritual chamber, and brings the apt reader into an awareness of the true possibilities of applied magic as a way of life.

Exactly! Hence why I love this book so! These secrets go way back even before The Church of Satan was built. It is indeed his best masterpiece...with the exception of The Satanic Bible (which goes without saying!)

#179611 - 07/23/06 02:54 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Carkosa]
Assabrah Offline
CoS Warlock

Quote:

You know, out of all of Dr. LaVey's works I consider The Satanic Witch to be his most profound. The amount of research put into this was amazing!

It is my favourite book. A wonderful social key. As Warlock LeviathanXIII says, it is magic out of the ritual chamber.

I love this kind of book : it can be in anyone's hand, but only a few will benefit of its power.

I believe in several kind of questions : these ones you ask because you still don't know and need to learn more, then other ones which show an inaptitude to understand naturally, even if you have the answer. Once again > born that way or not.

The question from the original post belongs to this.

Edited by Assabrah (07/23/06 02:55 PM)

#179612 - 07/23/06 03:13 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Dark_Adept Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: High Hades
I concur with Virus9 that it's not necessarily being a Satanist that may inhibit other men (or women) from approaching you, but just being an independent and strong-willed woman in general. From my limited years of dealing with women, I've noticed that they are very pliable when it comes to trends which range from music to fashion. Satanism is quite anti-fashion; in the sense that we set our own trends. One thing that is generally intimidating to the AVERAGE woman would be intelligence. Quick answers to solutions with little elaboration. That seems to be the ticket, at least from my experience, professionally and personally. I'm out of the rat race now though, so other than that fact that women (18-25) nowadays seemed to be more absorbed in the spring break motif and getting wasted rather than seeking a male that's into prose or literature is where I left off It seems very unusual to me that you'd have difficulty receiving male attention just on the fact of being a Satanist. Hell, I wish there were more aggressive women, Satanist or not back in my party days rather than these wimpering Bubble-gum, pop culture Lindsay Lohan types that probably wouldn't even notice mowing down a crosswalk full of 3rd graders on a field trip. But hey, I live in the USA, there's limited stock when dealing in elitism.

#179613 - 07/23/06 05:00 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: The Solid State
I do think many people find Satanists confusing and intimidating. At the most, people can be deeply threatened by a Satanist's heightened perceptiveness, intelligence, sense of humor, sense of self and identity, selfishness, goal-orientedness, and/or complexity, etc---suffice it to say, Satanists have an unusual way about them that many people may not be used to and may not understand. At the least, people searching for a mate may consider the Satanist too vague or complex an entity, so that they do not know how the Satanist would "fit" into the "story" of their lives.

That being said, there is a light at the end of the tunnel, somewhere. You just have to first establish who you want to attract and why--and who you don't want to attract, conversely---and then try out different appropriate techniques for drawing in prospective mates and dates.

"The strong rule the weak, and the cunning rule over all." HS!

#179614 - 07/23/06 05:09 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: reprobate]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

You're a one-hand band.

(Resisting....instrument...joke....)

I blame you for living several thousand miles away from me, Reprobate.

#179615 - 07/23/06 06:28 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: TrojZyr]
Wile_E_Quixote Offline
CoS Member

You scare the bejesus out of me, ma'am. Its all down to your tiny bottom jaw, if your LTTD avatar is to be believed. I wracked my brain trying to work out why it would be so small and came to the realisation that it is that way from years of under-use. That is, under-use due to sucking out people's brains through a straw in order to provide yourself with your primary source of nourishment.

If i was wearing some boots then I'd be quaking in them right now.

#179616 - 07/24/06 12:32 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: ModernTantalus]
Ricochet_Rabbit Offline

Loc: Minnesota
women rarely tend to gravitate towards over analytical "weirdos".

Quote:

The key to success is sincerity. Once you can fake that, youv got it made

just kidding

I respect women....
"The truth is, as every one knows, that the great artists of the world are never Puritans, and seldom even ordinarily respectable. No virtuous man- that is, virtuous in the Y.M.C.A. sense- has ever painted a picture worth looking at, or written a symphony worth hearing, or a book worth reading, and it is highly improbable that the thing has ever been done by a virtuous woman." ..........H.L. Mencken " mmmmmm... sacreligious" - Homer J. Simson

#179617 - 07/24/06 08:41 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Wile_E_Quixote]
TrojZyr Offline
CoS Witch

Flattery will get you somewhere, sir. (No guarantee where, though. I might just spare your precious bodily fluids, though.)

I eat their medulla oblongatas with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

#179618 - 07/24/06 09:18 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Bill_M Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: New England, USA
Oh what the hell. I might as well respond to the introductionless one too:

>>I've been told many times that i'm extremely beautiful
>>and smart but still I get rejected by guys or they don't
>>have the guts to approach me.

Since you put this so vaguely, there could be any number of things going on:

- The people telling you "you're extremely beautiful and smart" could be liars.

- You might be a person who is beautiful and smart, but highly annoying. Or incapable of meaningful conversation. Or maybe you're a complete psychobitch; I don't know. In other words it might not have anything to do with men having no "guts to approach" you.

- Maybe you DO have more men approaching you than you realize, but reject them all too frequently. Many women (and to a much lesser extent, some men) get caught in a trap of rejecting everybody who approaches them out of wanting to wait for the automatically "perfect" person that doesn't exist.

- Contrary to popular belief, there are many men who, because of their looks and earthy accomplishments, can afford to be picky, and thus reject women. The woman who is convinced she can "get any man" she wants is delusional. All Satanic witches and warlocks hit the balance factor eventually.

- There IS the phenomenon of men being intimidated by beautiful women. You can blame feminism for that, plus the presupposed idea many men have that a beautiful woman alone in a public place "must" certainly already have a partner, or at the very least would be quick to reject men who approach her, and thus isn't worth persuing.

>>Do you ppl [sic] think non-Satanic men find satanic
>>women intimidating ?

Non-satanists commonly find truly Satanic people intimidating, regardless of sex, and regardless of whether or not the Satanist's religion is explicitly revealed. But don't be so quick to flatter yourself.

http://www.devilsmischief.com: Carnal Comedy Clips, Netherworld Novelty Numbers,
New hour every week. Download the mp3 now!

http://www.aplaceformystuff.org: Tales of Combat Clutter and other Adventures

(Wenn du Google's Übersetzer verwendest, um diese Worte zu lesen, dann bist du ein Arschloch.)

#179619 - 07/24/06 11:57 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Witch_Scarlet Offline

CoS Witch

Loc: Texas
I don’t believe that Satanic women are any more intimidating that any other woman who knows what she wants and how to get it. But I do not see how, if they are afraid to approach you in the first place, that your satanic characteristics could even play a part in the intimidation factor. A truly beautiful woman is difficult for just about any man to approach, whether she is satanic or not, and this is usually due to her attitude and not her looks. Smart? Well that is a matter of opinion and we rarely see ourselves in the same intellectual manner as someone from the outside. What is one man’s intelligent woman is another mans stuck-up idiot.

#179620 - 07/24/06 12:01 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Hydra_M_Star Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Charlotte, NC
If a real Satanic Witch is behaving or carrying herself in such a way that is intimidating to those she is wishing to attract she will rework and refine her tactics. Not throw up her hands and say, "Oh well, non-Satanists are just intimidated by me and my Satanic ways."

Judging from what you have said about yourself, I would say that even non-Satanists don't like to have their egos take a beating. If you're the sort of girl that assumes upon being rejected that the guy is intimidated by your looks I can only imagine what you are like as a girlfriend.

Have you ever in the heat of an angrument said something like, "You're lucky just to be with someone as hot and smart as me!"

#179621 - 07/24/06 01:11 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: ModernTantalus]
Spider Offline
CoS Member

Loc: upstate NY
I have to agree with modern tantalus when it comes to being intimidating.... General population is stupid, ignorant, and arrogant about being the center thier own microcosm as an egocentric fools. Trying to have a conversation past whats beyond thier narrow scope of knowledge is less productive than talking to the wall.

As a female, and from what I understand of witchery, generally you don't want to waste your time trying to impress that which has no value to you. With that in mind, when you act as if you don't care, and have the lucky ability to appear attractive and intruging you get a pretty posative response no matter what your intelligence factor is.
I found I am most intimidating to those I could care less about, and I think that is part of the formula... Some guys find that having a lil edge is hot and sexy and like a girl that can be a different surprise to all thier friends.

Its like a game of poker, you need to read everyone at the table.

#179622 - 07/24/06 01:48 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Spider]
Catalyst Offline
Banned

Loc: Atwater, Ohio
I have never been intimidated by any woman, except for the cop who kept pulling me over just so she could talk to me, but that is a different story. I doubt highly that it is because you are a Satanist, especially if you do not let it show on the surface what you are. Unless you are wearing your Baphomet outside of your clothing, it should be very hard to tell unless you make it a habit of walking up and saying "Hi, I am a Satanist" (not recommended). I have many guy friends who are not in the least bit Satanic, and they think it is the "coolest" thing that I am one, but they dont seem to have the guts to admit to themselves that they may be. Anyway, I have heard many times "Can you hook me up with any Satanic women? I bet they are really good in bed" and so-on. So unless it is much different in your country, I dont think this would be too much of the contributing factor. Perhaps it is in your approach to people, or maybe even the lack there-of? At which point is it that you start to scare these men off, before the first word, after a bit of conversation?

#179623 - 07/24/06 02:37 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
tekku Offline
CoS Witch

Loc: Behind You
I will hasten to agree with a previous posters response, that any women, regardless if they are a satanist or not can and will be intimidating if they have a strong personality and express that well. Most of what i was planning to say has already been said so i dont see anypoint in repeating it however i will say that as a Satanic Wtich, you should be able to use greater and lesser magic to your advantage to get what you want.

You are a woman, use it

La bonne cuisine est la base du véritable bonheur ~Escoffier~

Church of Satan

#179624 - 07/24/06 02:40 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
AEnigma Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Belgium
Satanic women are intimidating when they choose to be. If they are stuck in that mode, they need to re-read some books and start applying some principles.

COS Folding @Home Team
Des Duivels (on Satanism in Dutch)
Des Duivels Forum (Satanic forum in Dutch)
Temple of the Vampire

Kindly leave your morals at the wardrobe.

#179625 - 07/24/06 03:43 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Ricochet_Rabbit]
ModernTantalus Offline

Quote:

over analytical "weirdos"

Who on Earth could you be refering to?

#179626 - 07/24/06 04:48 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: Soleil Noir]
losgeee Offline

i tihink satanic women r interesting so many men want to taste satanic women but i think they r also reluctant in front of satanic women

#179627 - 07/24/06 05:03 PM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Mephista Offline

Loc: Eville, Indiana
A lot of men find women intimidating in general. It has nothing to do with being a Satanist. However, once you apply the 'S-word' to yourself, it does, indeed, make you more intimidating.

The 'moral majority' will snub you, and even people who are generally more open-minded may judge you without realizing it.

It takes a lot for most to get past the S-word and actually try to understand our religion.

It would, indeed, do more good than harm to find another Satanist that appeals to you rather than trying to convert someone or, otherwise, have them try and convert you.

#179628 - 07/25/06 08:04 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Grima Offline

Loc: Netherlands
They are intimidating if they want to; a true Satanic woman knows what works best for her and chooses her actions carefully.
If you get rejected you need to think about what you are doing and how you could improve on that.

#179629 - 07/25/06 08:34 AM Re: Satanic women intimidating ? [Re: DemonicDolly]
Roho_the_Rooster Offline
CoS Warlock

Loc: Pre-Apocalypolis
There are a lot of replies...and I'm sure this has already been said in some way, shape or form...Most men find attractive women intimidating, in general. It has nothing to do with being a Satanist.

Fear of rejection is probably one of the strongest de-motivators for men.

http://theepicureandilettante.blogspot.com/

"Life is the only race you lose by reaching the end." - M.M.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Forum Stats
12220 Members
73 Forums
44002 Topics
406143 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements