Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#186802 - 09/12/06 02:08 PM Re: Steve Irwin 'The Crocodile Hunter' is dead [Re: MagisterRose]
Svengali Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Florida, U.S.A.
I expected as much.

Here they have surfing tournaments in shark infested water. The surfers have to jump over sharks to get out to the waves. Inevitably one of the morons gets bit and all the other morons start hunting sharks.

Like I say, animals are better than people.

People are the problem, not the animals.
"As for wars, well, there's only been 268 years out of the last 3421 in which there were no wars. So war, too, is in the normal course of events." -- Will Durant.
"Satanism is the worship of life, not a hypocritical, whitewashed vision of life, but life as it really is." -- Anton Szandor LaVey
A membership ticket in this party does not confer genius on the holder. -- Benito Mussolini
MY BOOK: ESSAYS IN SATANISM | MY BLOG: COSMODROMIUM | Deep Satanism Blog

#186803 - 09/12/06 02:44 PM Re: Steve Irwin 'The Crocodile Hunter' is dead [Re: MagisterRose]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
Quote:

And now it seems that some idiots are avenging Irwin's death.

Nice legacy.

Let me guess--Muslim "honor killings?"

#186804 - 09/12/06 03:29 PM Re: Steve Irwin 'The Crocodile Hunter' is dead [Re: MagisterRose]
refurbished Offline

Loc: North Carolina, U.S.A.
Some idiot has probably hung a stingray tail over his mantle, thinking he's accomplished vengeance in some way. I'd love to get my hands on the fools who slayed these innocent creatures and force their severed trophies into some most unpleasent areas of their anatomy.

"We owe a deep debt of gratitude to Adam. The first great benefactor of the human race, he brought death into the world."
- Mark Twain

#186805 - 09/12/06 04:38 PM Keep an eye out for the next war... [Re: refurbished]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
I'm waiting to read about a war between P.E.T.A. and the Irwin's ray-slaying fans. A cross-cancelling of this sort would raise the I.Q. of the genepool--and educate as well as entertain.

#186806 - 09/12/06 05:51 PM Re: Steve Irwin 'The Crocodile Hunter' is dead [Re: MagisterRose]
dragondancer Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Virginia
Quote:

And now it seems that some idiots are avenging Irwin's death.

Nice legacy.

Those people are fools. That would have been the last thing Steve Irwin would have wanted. Idiots abound.

Hail Satan!
"It does take an exceptional mind and a still more exceptional integrity to remain untouched by the brain-destroying influences of the world's doctrines, the accumulated evil of the centuries-to remain human, since the human is the rational." Dr. Akston in Atlas Shrugged

"Not life, but good life, is to be chiefly valued." Socrates

Dragondancer
Temple of Vampire

#186807 - 09/12/06 07:17 PM Too Much to Bear. [Re: Svengali]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
This sort of thing happens up here too. Every time a bear mauls some foolish camper who keeps food in his tent or does not change his clothes after cleaning fish the good ole boys form a posse and set off full of cheap domestic beer for a retalliation.

I remember years ago in British Columbia, two teens were fishing and a bear happened upon their campsite. The moron "hid" his fish by stuffing them in his shirt.

Balloo simply took a swipe at the source of the smell and took a large chunk of the kid with it.

And PRESTO! out came the townsfolk with shotguns askew and wound up shooting two bears, one horse and a guy wearing a Daniel Boone cap! I DID NOT make that up.

I wont' be surprised if FOX now does a special
"WHEN STINGRAYS GO BAD!!!"

People are stupid.
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#186808 - 09/12/06 07:30 PM Re: Steve Irwin 'The Crocodile Hunter' is dead [Re: dragondancer]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

Those people are fools. That would have been the last thing Steve Irwin would have wanted. Idiots abound.

Hail Satan!

My thoughts exactly.

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Forum Stats
12195 Members
73 Forums
43973 Topics
405995 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements