Topic Options
#187852 - 09/11/06 01:02 AM long winded but a reply would be highly valued
satanictruth Offline

Loc: New York
i was first introduced to satanism at thirteen, i didnt know details and was trying to make everyone happy. here i'am seven years later im starting a new job and determined to become and active and prosperous member of the CoS. my question from looking at the satanic rituals is ; are there satanic wedding and/or funeral rites? in reading online i have found one website offering the procedure of a satanic wedding words and all but i dont know how valid it is. i also read of a naval officer requesting a satanic funeral(one of the most inspiring things i've ever read) he was granted said funeral but are there any books where i would be able to read this ritual in the same way as le messe noir?

#187853 - 09/11/06 01:10 AM Re: long winded but a reply would be highly valued [Re: satanictruth]
Hagen von Tronje Offline

CoS Priest

Dr. LaVey performed both a Satanic wedding and funeral himself.

Full rituals for these ceremonies will be published in High Priest Gilmore's upcoming book. Details on this book will be released here, so keep your eye on it.

#187854 - 09/12/06 07:16 AM Re: long winded but a reply would be highly valued [Re: satanictruth]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Where did you obtain the attachment that accompanied your last post? I certainly hope that you obtained permission to use it.

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#187855 - 09/12/06 12:03 PM Re: long winded but a reply would be highly valued [Re: Colonel_Akula]
satanictruth Offline

Yea sorry about that I input the wrong attachment. I dont use message boards very often so a little patience may be needed, but I'm learning (Nice hat by the way)

Edited by satanictruth (09/12/06 12:03 PM)

#187856 - 09/12/06 07:38 PM Re: long winded but a reply would be highly valued [Re: satanictruth]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
Not a problem but you may want to exercise more care when using someone else's work. The artist of that piece is a close friend and a "Heavy Hitter" in this organization and would not look too kindly on someone using his work without permission.

Think of this as a learning experience.

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#187857 - 09/12/06 10:41 PM Re: long winded but a reply would be highly valued [Re: Colonel_Akula]
satanictruth Offline

Advice well taken, thank you for your patience.

Forum Stats
12116 Members
73 Forums
43873 Topics
405551 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements