#18779 - 12/31/03 08:20 PM Happy New Year
Satanarchiste Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Alsace ( FRANCE )
a little card from France
Happy New Satanic Year

HAIL SATAN !!!

Attachments
195491-Happy new year monk.jpg (155 downloads)

#18780 - 12/31/03 11:25 PM Re: Happy New Year [Re: Satanarchiste]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Happy New Year!!! It is 1223 am here, I am finishing my sepcial deluxe cup of hot chocolate with extra marshmallows (yum yum), wathcing fireworks out of my window, listening to some Lerue Delashay........ah all is good

Sorry yall I couldn't find a cool New Years pic like the Christmas one, try not to be too disappointed

#18781 - 01/01/04 01:02 AM Re: Happy New Year [Re: Satanarchiste]
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
I rang in my New Year with a terrible cold and Flint, Michigan's premier psychobilly band, Elvis Hitler (now defunct).

I can't even taste the cranberry juice I'm drinking.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#18782 - 01/01/04 08:26 AM Re: Happy New Year [Re: YoungSoulRebel]
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I rang in my New Year with a terrible cold and Flint, Michigan's premier psychobilly band, Elvis Hitler (now defunct).

I am sorry to hear that you are so sick, dear Lady.

ELVIS HITLER!!!! Gods, did i ever love them! Did they do their cover of Green Acres set to the music and tone of Purple Haze? (Green Haze was the name of the song i think).

I am jealous - i stayed in, talking to a dear friend while some drunken crazy ex of a friends kept calling and showed up, getting him arrested.

Oh well, Happy New Year everyone!

Patti

#18783 - 01/01/04 12:50 PM Re: Happy New Year [Re: Satanarchiste]
Rev_Malebranche Offline
CoS Reverend

Loc: Oregon
Indeed. And a Happy New Year to you as well, sir.

This post had better get more comments than the Merry Xmas one. New Years is a secular holiday, and a new beginning for all. After the bacchanal of New Year's Eve, people around the world will actually spend January trying to improve themselves. Imagine that. Destruction and creation. A new Satanic Year begins!

Hail XXXIX, Anno Satanas!

As I'm Pennsylvania Dutch white trash by birth, I'll be dining on a delicious pork roast with sauerkraut and mashed potatoes, accompanied by some good German beer. Why not turkey? Because the turkey scratches backwards, and the pig "roots" forward. In my old neck of the woods, pork and sauerkraut as the first proper meal of the New Year is said to bring good luck. After this past year, I wasn't about to take any chances... This is my New Year's Ritual.

Hail Satan!

Attachments
195536-P1010164.JPG (84 downloads)

#18784 - 01/01/04 07:48 PM Re: Happy New Year [Re: Rev_Malebranche]
L. Kabron Offline

Loc: Massachusetts
Great place for your paintings.

http://www.myspace.com/lkabron

#18785 - 01/03/04 04:35 AM Re: Happy New Year
YoungSoulRebel Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Ann Arbor, MI
Yes they did, as I was listening to Disgraceland.

"Usually when you ask somebody in college why they are there, they'll tell you it's to get an education. The truth of it is, they are there to get the degree so that they can get ahead in the rat race. Too many college radicals are two-timing punks."
- Abbie Hoffman

"My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"
- Charles M Schulz

“One of the great things about young people is that they do question, that they do care deeply about justice, and they they have open minds.”
- Zack de la Rocha

#18786 - 12/24/06 06:25 PM Re: Happy New Year [Re: Satanarchiste]
blaskhyrk Offline

Loc: Poland
Happy incoming 2007 year and bloody party at the last day of this year, full of girls and success in life
Hail Satan

#18787 - 12/24/06 10:42 PM Re: Happy New Year [Re: blaskhyrk]
gypsy Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Here
S**t how long did it take to dig that out of the ashes?

"Eternal nothingness is fine if you happen to be dressed for it."

Church of Satan

Forum Stats
12253 Members
73 Forums
44034 Topics
406357 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements