Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#188045 - 09/12/06 06:42 PM Re: Crusader [Re: x9x]
Phineas Offline
CoS Magister

A possible scenario for your next encounter with a son of a camel: pretend to agree with them, ask about what mosque they belong to, their name, how do you get in touch, etc. See what you can get.

I actually have been through this, and the idiot gave me his name and refered me to some muslim support organization.

I turned this information over to the local homeland security folks, along with a description of the guy and the episode.

"I'm fascinated with how primitive the human mind still is. It can be misdirected so easily." John Gaughan

"Success is uncommon. Therefore, not to be enjoyed by the common man." Cal Stoll

#188046 - 09/12/06 07:15 PM Re: Crusader [Re: Phineas]
CWH Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

A possible scenario for your next encounter with a son of a camel: pretend to agree with them, ask about what mosque they belong to, their name, how do you get in touch, etc. See what you can get.

I actually have been through this, and the idiot gave me his name and refered me to some muslim support organization.

I turned this information over to the local homeland security folks, along with a description of the guy and the episode.

That is pure genius, Magister.

Thank you for this advice.

If ever put in that situation, this is something that I would absolutely do.

#188047 - 09/12/06 07:28 PM Re: Crusader [Re: Jack_Lantern]
Colonel_Akula Offline

CoS Reverend

Loc: The North
That, as with all things Satanic depends on the situation. If Mr. x9x was simply using his Satanic affiliations to make some bothersome pest go away then I say no harm done. If this Dune Coone knows his name, address and workplace and has the means and inclination to harm him then perhaps it wasn't the brightest thing to do.

For some reason I don't think the later was the case.

Years ago an ex-friend of mine knew of this fat, rude and victim-culture-obsessed cow who worked at the local Juice Bar in the mall. She was a Wiccan L.U.G. (Lesbian Until Graduation) and was always rude and standoff-ish to the male customers.

He asked me to "flash the Baph" and put a scare into her.

Take a wild guess what I did.

I simply went to another juice bar because I knew that if I pulled a juvenile stunt like that I would get nothing but spit in my smoothies from then on. However I pulled out the goat one day at a bookstore after being approached by a duo of Mormons. In that case it worked great!

Ergo...some things are not worth the trouble so you had best use your judgment and I think x9x's was sound in this case.

HS!!!
"We are evolutionaries in the purest sense of the word. Spiritually and intellectually we are transcending a world grown rotten and we are transvaluing values, because for us, the highest value is irrefutable."

"Delay is like Death"
Peter the Great.

"We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm."
Orwell.

#188048 - 09/12/06 08:25 PM Excellent suggestion! [Re: Phineas]
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
This is a most honorable and intelligent thing to do.

Homeland Security needs all the help it can get.

Such a simple action might just save the lives of people you care for ... to include your own.

Thank you.

#188049 - 09/12/06 11:36 PM Re: Crusader [Re: Phineas]
Yinta Offline

CoS Member

Loc: Netherlands
Quote:

Thank you !
I understand the view of the Church on this topic now better.

again, thank you !

Yinta

#188050 - 09/13/06 01:44 AM Re: Crusader [Re: Colonel_Akula]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
I totally agree with you on this issue of revealing Satanic affiliation. This however, is as I said in my last post:

Quote:

...is immaterial to how he put his safety in danger.

by which I meant, the fact that he revealed that he was a Satanist wasn't the danger. To me it was just obnoxious. If being obnoxious worked for him, fine. To me the danger was in engaging the religious crazy at all; and with regards to that, I think Magister Phineas had the best idea, it has a high potential for benefit, with minimal to no risk.

#188051 - 09/13/06 03:05 AM Re: Crusader [Re: Colonel_Akula]
x9x Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Flanders - Europe
There was no harm or danger involved in the end. I just made him to shut up. Even the fact that muslims overhere in Europe are rude and do act in a stupid way, there's no way we should sit still in the corner and endure the allah bullshit. After all i'm raised and born in this town and country, and without sounding racist, it's my territory and he's the stranger here that is rude and insulting.

An investment in knowledge always pays the best interest.
|| Benjamin Franklin ||

The lack of money is the root of all evil.
|| George Bernard ||

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Forum Stats
12173 Members
73 Forums
43940 Topics
405811 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements