Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#189146 - 09/20/06 01:19 AM The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist!
Nemo Offline
CoS Magister

Loc: Point Nemo s48:52:31:748, w123...
When you look at a watch face what do you see?

You see what you expect to see!

I have shown The Beast to many people since receiving this magnificent timepiece.

Most of these people have no clue that I am a Satanist.

They "ooh" and "aah" over the beauty and size of this marvelous timepiece.

And they see nothing.

They do not see the extremely obvious "666" on the face.

The "3", "6" and "9" face postitions all have "6" in their place.

Yet no one sees the 6-6-6.

They see what they assume are a stylized "3" and "9".

I find this fact a wonderful joy to add to my daily experience.

Others see nothing.

I see The Beast 666!

It is a reminder of who and what I am every time I check the time!

I love this watch and hope that other Satanists will come to enjoy the pleasure of Lesser Magic upon their wrist as well.

That which is invisible is that which is in plain sight.

Hail Satan!

#189147 - 09/20/06 09:30 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa
Mmhmm.

I have the 40 ruby lifestyle edition, and everyone comments on the rubies and the size, nobody notices the numbers.

People are blind to reality...

Attachments
370654-thebeast.jpg (660 downloads)

#189148 - 09/20/06 10:27 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
They see, but fail to notice what they see, and therefore cannot reason from it. I see it functions not only as a timepiece, but an awareness yardstick.

I've come an inch from buying one of these watches--they really are fantastic. I will likely get one within the next few months if there are any left.

#189149 - 09/21/06 12:35 AM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Linguascelesta]
Nidhogg Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Alberta, Canada
Quote:

Mmhmm.

I have the 40 ruby lifestyle edition, and everyone comments on the rubies and the size, nobody notices the numbers.

People are blind to reality...

They don't expect to see it so they don't see it. The "6's" are invisible to them. I already have a really nice watch and I'm shocked that it has held up as long as it has considering my history with timepieces, they don't last long on me. lol

#189150 - 10/11/06 09:42 AM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Some time ago I stumbled upon these watches and do so want to purchase one.

My question would be this:

When will womens sizes be availiable?

Beautiful time pieces. I would like to have one on my wrist as quickly as 'yesterday'.

Being small in stature however, I would like something a bit more feminine and smaller. I have wrist the size of toothpicks.

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#189151 - 10/13/06 03:59 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Evil_Eve]
Magister Frost Offline

CoS Magister

Loc: Dallas, Texas
I am working with the manufacture on a womans version, its slow going, but hopefully soon.

From Hell,

Magister Frost

---------------------------------------
We're all around you, are you one of Us?
---------------------------------------
- The Church of Satan Emporium
- Satannet.com
- churchofsatan.com

#189152 - 10/13/06 04:02 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Magister Frost]
Evil_Eve Offline
CoS Member

Loc: 1313 Mockingbird Lane
Quote:

I am working with the manufacture on a womans version, its slow going, but hopefully soon.

Thank you Magister Ventrue. I am highly interested in the Ruby edition and look forward to owning such a wonderful piece of art and time.

Eve

"Our religion does not require martyrs."
Magistra Nadramia.

FEARED!
Revered.
YOU can be a voice for the voiceless.

#189153 - 12/03/06 08:10 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
billy Offline

Loc: nomad
Thats on hell of a sales pitch............
Ok. Ill buy one.
I actualy get a kick out of the "you have no clue who i am' thing, its funny in the way where you don't smile but you like it.

#189154 - 12/22/06 06:03 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
angella Offline

Loc: Nevada, United States
Thats funny!!

#189155 - 03/19/07 12:38 AM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
Fiz Offline

Loc: Sydney, Australia
Haha, that sounds pretty fucking awesome dude.

Where do you get these marvelous things?

Fiz.

#189156 - 03/21/07 12:40 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Fiz]
Linguascelesta Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Europa

#254637 - 07/10/07 07:42 AM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Magister Frost]
tubalcain Offline

Loc: Ocosingo, Chiapas, Mexico
Dear Magister Ventrue, I saw you have already in again the Beast Watch, I would like to know about the extended payment plan for 40 ruby and 4 ruby, I have placed a couple of mails at the contact link at CoS Emporium, asking about the plan, and about an order placed in May,... maybe there are just a lot of mails to check at that makes the answers sometimes a little slow.
How long will the watches be at CoS Emporium? Thanks again.
HS!
"Most people are perfectly content ignoring the shadow that hides behind their eyes. They surround themselves with light, pretending that this can chase away even the darkness they carry within. when these people encounter darkness outside of themselves, they hate it and they run from it because it reminds them of the darkness they are hiding from inside themselves. There is never any reolution or balance for these people, because they refuse to accept that the shadow is even part of them." Michelle Belanger

"One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light but by making the darkness conscious" Carl Jung

"Embracing the darkness is embracing freedom" Corvis Nocturnum

#261527 - 08/02/07 03:27 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
Reven Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I have been wanting one for sometime now but not wanting to explain the "6's" to everyone that sees it. I didn't think people would be that blind. I guess I was wrong and will be buying one soon.

Thank you for the review.

Rage channeled through anger is unstoppable.

Tell me what you regard as your greatest strength, so I will know best how to undermine you. Tell me of your greatest fear, so I will know what I must force you to face. Tell me what you cherish most, so I will know what to take from you. And tell me what you crave, so that I might deny you.

"The weak are meant to serve the strong.
The weak deserve their fate.
There is no such thing as a noble death."-Drew Karpyshyn

#262957 - 08/07/07 03:27 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Reven]
tigerspirit Offline
Banned

Loc: IL, USA
That's a beautiful watch indeed! Bravo Magister!

#321236 - 04/16/08 03:22 PM Re: The Beast 666 ! Lesser Magic on your wrist! [Re: Nemo]
rikki6669 Offline

Loc: WA, USA
Good afternoon sir,

I just received my "Beast" 440 watch yesterday Nemo! It is very impessive indeed! I wrote a review for it as well and have submitted it for your approval. I believe that I have the last of the five top timepieces in this series. What an incredible watch.

Thank you for your time,

Hail Satan,

Rikki

www.myspace.com/withoutreasonseattle
http://www.eastwoodcabinets.com

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Quaark 

Forum Stats
12281 Members
73 Forums
43880 Topics
404441 Posts