Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#189828 - 09/24/06 09:56 PM I love being a fucking white man.
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Loc: CA
*--day after day, I sneak through the cracks in the base-boards of "diversity" in Carifornja. When can I once again throw wide the gates and embrace a familiar environment, with familiar people? In the home built and protected by death and suffering all the way up my family tree and my own injuries--to the point of near extinction of my bloodline, will there ever again be a place where I am not the foreigner, but lynched as a racist for asking the question?

I'm finally going to say it.

I have a gut feeling it's going to be a huge relief to the morale just to have this said.

I am white.
I like being white.
I like white people.
I like having white friends.
I will eventually fall in love with a white woman.
I will eventually have white children.
I'm looking forward to living in a white environment--with a few possible exceptions.

I enjoy working to be a credit to my race--and not an embarrassment.

Furthermore,

I like living in an area where at least 1 person in a dozen can understand me when I speak to them, and can easily make themselves understood to me even in trifling matters--never mind the deeper existential problems of trying to relating to survival as a coherent consciousness in an epistemologically ambiguous physical universe. (Adams)

I like living among others who feel the same.

I like feeling and being and saying these things without apologizing to, or mistreating those who are not white.

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do. If I was not white, I'd want to be a credit to whatever race I was by being this way anyway--which many do.

On the other hand,

I don't like the sidelong, smug, accusatory glance of those who insinuate racism into this.

I don't like those who assume this means I do not enjoy other cultures--despite that I have ONLY been able to experience OTHER cultures.

I don't like those who don't comprehend that planned discourtesy to those of other races is weakness.

I don't like the continuous burden of language barriers, compounded by dumbfuck homey functionally illiterate "culture" that deliberately reinforces the downward spiral of functional communication.

Most of all, I don't like having to deal with determination to treat any complaint as racism or smugness, and ignore that these problems are unavoidable and directly affect the quality of my life.

Wow. I was right. That felt damn good! What a relief to the morale. That was a lifetime of pent-up frustration purged all at once.

I don't even smoke, and I need a cigarette.

Does anyone know where a place like this exists? The south springs to mind, but I would think xianity would fuck it my high.

Let the chair-throwing begin!

Edited by Quiddity (09/24/06 10:35 PM)

#189829 - 09/24/06 10:08 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
reprobate Offline

CoS Warlock

Loc: Canada
Quote:

Does anyone know where a place like this exists?

Canada?

The Pacific Northwest?

#189830 - 09/24/06 10:16 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

That sounds aboot right.

I'm so there. Are there a lot of bible-up-your-ass xians, like the south?

#189831 - 09/24/06 10:17 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
tovasshi Offline

Loc: Banana, Canada
I have never experienced any stress based on my race, gender or religion.

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own. As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

#189832 - 09/24/06 10:19 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: reprobate]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Hey, what about Maine. That's pretty out there.

#189833 - 09/24/06 10:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Danny Mc. Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Taxationland
NOooo! Try Vermont.
"To be born into this world a sentient, self-conscious and reasoning being, surrounded by inexhaustible glories in Nature, which we may comprehend, possess,enjoy; to be able to rise on the wings of a lofty imagination; to be able to get glimpses of the ideally perfect; to apprehend the Divine; it is to the development and enjoyment of these high powers that the young man is invited. How dare he refuse to qualify himself by the most perfect training of all his powers." Lyman J. Gage 1910

"Follow Me!", John M. (Delta).

"I've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others - they are more screwed up than you think." Something Magistra Isabel posted. laugh

#189834 - 09/24/06 10:30 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: tovasshi]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

Quote:

I am somewhat insulted by the fact that you assume being white means you have to experience culture other than your own.

Thank you for reinforcing my point so dramatically. There is no legitimate reason for anyone--white or not, to feel insulted by what I wrote. This is weaponized hypersensitivity. Your being anxious to insulted interpretation is insulting. Why should you feel insulted by my enjoying being what I am?

Quote:

As though whites don't have culture. You need to do a bit more research on that.

Your phrasing is superb. Why would I have to research it if it were something so near and commonplace?

#189835 - 09/24/06 10:32 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Old_Pig Offline

Loc: The Deep South
The funny thing about being white is that it is a relative thing.

I was white in my country for many years, until I moved to the United States and found Iím not white anymore.

So I would ask: White compared to who?

#189836 - 09/24/06 10:36 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Old_Pig]
Quiddity Offline
CoS Member

I'm genuinely curious. How so?

#189837 - 09/24/06 10:55 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Asmedious Offline

If you were any other race then white, what you wrote here, would be met with approval just about anywhere else. But since you are a white person, and said this stuff, shame on you. For your penance you must give a large amount of money to the Caucasian College fund...
...oh sorry no such thing, that would be illegal to have. My bad.

Edited by Asmedious (09/24/06 10:58 PM)

#189838 - 09/24/06 10:59 PM Me Too! [Re: Quiddity]
Neko Offline
CoS Member

I also love being a fucking white man, as opposed to a non-fucking white man that never gets any. Not to be confused with fucking white men of course, because thats just not my thing.

The Temple | The Elite

#189839 - 09/24/06 11:10 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Jack_Lantern Offline
CoS Member

Loc: America
Well, when I was a kid living in L.A., I was the whitest person on earth according to everyone I was forced to interact with. When the defense industry crapped out and my family moved to Texas, there was no way I could be white enough, I was the least white kid ever. Why? Simply because that's the way the south is. In many places, if you weren't born and raised there, if people haven't known your family back before your grandparents, you might as well be an alien from another damn planet.

Most people are racist, most people suck. Racism is common to all the herd, no matter what breed your discussing.

#189840 - 09/24/06 11:16 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Tex_Talionis Offline
CoS Member

Loc: Amarillo, TX
Quote:

I like speaking sincerely respectfully and amiably to everyone, and showing basic socially responsible kindnesses--white or not. This is part of being a credit to my race. It's what white people do. If I was not white, I'd want to be a credit to whatever race I was by being this way anyway--which many do.

You know maybe that's why I get called the "whitest hispanic" in my old neighborhood

Although I'll say the above is what decent respectable people do, like my parents. Although I guess when you grow up in "the hood" anything that isn't aspiring to be retarded is "white" as the white kids at school had everything. We were the "wealthy ones" before we left because we don't settle for average or less than what we want. So we got called alot of bad things, it always made me laugh to get called white...except for when compared to the country-retards or white trash that lived in the neighborhoods.

The only people who get offended by comments such as yours are those who are not proud of their own racial heritage OR if from another race not able to stand next to or above you in some manner.
Citizen Infernal Empire
Test Everything.

"We live in deeds not years.
You can be what you will to be."
-General George S. Patton

"The things that come to those who wait may be things left by those who got there first!"

#189841 - 09/24/06 11:22 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Drimlybunk Offline
CoS Member

Loc: California
Quote:

Culture: 5. a) the integrated pattern of human knowledge, belief, and behavior that depends upon the capacity for learning and transmitting knowledge to succeeding generations b) the customary beliefs, social forms, and material traits of a racial, religious, or social group
Source

You may find a problem finding a place where you can openly enjoy your "white culture" because as far as I'm aware there is no "white culture." As tha_pig points out, skin color is relative. What is your cultural history that you feel is being hindered? (What country were you born in, where did you grow up? Did you grow up in a city, suburb or town? Are you aware of/Do you care about your ancestry?)

You say that you wish you were surrounded by more intelligence, that you wish you could carry on a civil conversation, that you wish everyone would speak the same language and you feel entitled to some space where these problems would not be an issue. I know from your language that you do not see these as racial problems, so why bring up the color of your skin? I have grown up as a White Urban American in the racial minority and I see no connection between any of your issues and another person's race or culture. Decisions of civility are made on a personal basis -- most choose not to be.

I doubt that your proposed relocation would be any solution. It does not matter where you go -- your neighbors may be white and speak english but I assure you they will be a disappointment regardless of their race if you expect them to hold their own in an intellectual conversation.

Your desired atmosphere sounds very much to me like that of an upper tier liberal arts school (which I have experience with).

My personal motto:
I am happy being whatever they think I am. If they try to label me they will inevitably be proven wrong. I do not need them.

Edited by Drimlybunk (09/24/06 11:28 PM)

#189842 - 09/24/06 11:37 PM Re: I love being a fucking white man. [Re: Quiddity]
Demoted Offline

The south is not always some bastian for white society. I've been to the deep south (Macon area, near Andersonville to be exact) and it's primarily black. But it doesn't bother me too much, mainly it's the Bible-oriented culture around there. And here for that sake.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Forum Stats
12216 Members
73 Forums
43998 Topics
406128 Posts

Max Online: 197 @ 10/04/11 06:49 AM
Advertisements